Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Father of Kairi is....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
IcerZ Posted at: 13:17 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198367
IcerZ
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have heard rumors that Ansem is Kairi's father. Because Kairi probably came from Ansem's world and that she is a Queen or something and that blond headed girl is her sister?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:08 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198438
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DummmmDummmDUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Presenting the King Of Games

Okay, Guys, what do you think? This question was asked in the Kingdom Hearts Questions, but I would like to here your thoughts up front. Do you think Ansem is Kairi's......Father?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 16:45 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198719
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Who knows. I say no because Ansem is almost pure evil, where as Kairi is one of the Princesses of Heart. It just dosen't seem to likely.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:11 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198876
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that it is just a rumor. I think it safe to say that kairi has absolutely no relation to ansem. Why? Let's look at the facts. It is true that they both came from Hollow Bastion but I am positive that ansem would of mentioned something about her in his reports. Also for there to be a child there has to be a mother. If ansem devoted his life to study darkness where would he find the time to have a child. I to have heard this rumor. Just because both Kairi and Ansem came from Hollow Bastion some people go under the misconseption of thinking that they are related. It is just a rumor nothing more to it. Also, how could one of the 7 princesses of hearts father be ansem. I think that it is indeed false.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 19:22 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199002
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
PimpMan's got a point. But I'm still not convinced. You may be right about one thing. Ansem was a busy man, looked like he was too busy for a child, showed by his Reports. But those reports were just on Ansem study in Heartless. A BIOGRAPHY on Ansem would answer my question. The mother could have died in an accident of some kind. Ansem might be Evil now, but remember he wasn't Always like that.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:18 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199051
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Well look at this. . . Leon, Yuffie, Areith, Sid, and I think Cloud were sopposed to have come form Hollow Bastion too. Ansem ruled Hollow Bastion, expirmented with the Heartless, wrote a ton of reports about the Heartless, had a vist form King Mickey, created his own Heartless, and blah, blah, blah. With all that going on, how could anyone have time for a family!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 21:45 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199220
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Jun-2005 IcerZ said:I have heard rumors that Ansem is Kairi's father. Because Kairi probably came from Ansem's world and that she is a Queen or something and that blond headed girl is her sister?
i dont think kairi has anything ta do with it i think ansem is just the blond girls father. But i dont kno about kairi.sry.
:(
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
pimp6005 Posted at: 22:57 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199345
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^ WHAT! That is proposterous. Namine surely has no connection with ansem.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:35 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200053
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with PimpMan, but it's not about Namine, it's about Kairi and Ansem.
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:49 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200373
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, he said that the blond girl is ansems daughter.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:01 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200388
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My bad PimpMan , I must of a said this wrong, let me try again. Namine can't be Ansem's daughter. She has no connection with Ansem at all. Kairi's a princess, Namine is not. Kairi has a better chance at being Ansem's father than Namine does. Nice Guess littleblackwhiteboy, but Kairi's the "Most Picked" here.
Invisible Posted at: 00:39 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 207866
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
QUOTE: Mr. King of Games

"Kairi has a better chance at being Ansem's father than Namine does."

WHOA! Kairi is Ansem's father? Since when?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 00:43 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 207872
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, I was not paying attention.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 09:52 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208113
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dont think Kairi is Ansems's dahter in one of Sora flash backs when he was with Riku in the cave as the screen faded he said "you now that one gril at the mayers" or something like that so she is the mayers dahter or Ansem just sent her away so she wold not get hert if the heartless brok out.
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Keyblade Master Posted at: 13:30 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208560
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
part of me says yes and part of me says no, i might think it would be namine or kairi though. My only question for this is, who locked namine up in castle oblivion. no trace of her family anywhere, unless she kinda got deserted for changing memories and was taken in by the organisation. (major random guess)
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Dragoon King. Posted at: 13:36 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208584
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Namine cant be the girl at the mayers on CoM she only made hem thenk she was there
[center]
My dragon has issues
Keyblade Master Posted at: 11:05 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209771
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i never said that i was talkin about the mayors house, what about the town near it eh?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:15 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209775
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
O!! my bad. Namine might be from the town. When the Heartless came the org might have seen her power and took her in
[center]
My dragon has issues
ddog64 Posted at: 20:10 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210529
ddog64
+
+
I don't think so, she would have likely visited the Destiny Islands where Sora played. Then she would actually be in his memories. She couldn't have lived in the town.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
key blade master Posted at: 22:03 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236953
key blade master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can any one help me on something?
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close