Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Father of Kairi is....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:24 Sep22 2012 Post ID: 3151991
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
magnet5077 simple answer: how did ansem know all the other princesses were princesses
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:23 Dec03 2012 Post ID: 3177782
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you played the second game, You would know Ansem isn't evil, Xemnas is.Drool
Ulimo Posted at: 01:19 Jan23 2013 Post ID: 3201929
Ulimo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'd say it is entirely possible that Ansem the Wise is Kairi's Father, just not Ansem the Seeker of Darkness AKA Xehanort's Heartless. I mean, Ansem has blonde hair, Kairi's nobody, Namine has blonde hair. And all the Nobodies that resemble a person and not a creature looks like their previous somebody, Roxas looks like Sora, Axel looks like Lea, Xemnas looks like Xehanort. That would explain why Namine is blonde.

Maybe the fact that Namine is Kairi's nobody is what caused Ansem to dislike her. He didn't like the idea that his daughter lost her heart, in one way or another.

Both of them are from Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. But that is a strong argument there seeing as Leon, Yuffie and the others are also from there and none of them are related. As far as I know.

Maybe learning that his daughter, Kairi, is a Princess of Heart, is what caused Ansem to begin his research into the heart.

Who knows. Maybe will find out in KH3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ulimo Posted at: 01:23 Jan23 2013 Post ID: 3201932
Ulimo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^Both of them are from Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. But that is a not strong argument there seeing as Leon, Yuffie and the others are also from there and none of them are related. As far as I know.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:27 Apr14 2013 Post ID: 3235799
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
In the game when you go into Monstro the little movie/sence with Sora and Riku says that kairi's dad is a Mayor (Playing again and just saw it about 1 hour tho)Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:49 May17 2013 Post ID: 3247011
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I DON'T BELIEVE!pray:
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:58 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249416
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Namine is Kari's nobody, so she couldn't be ansem's daughter. I guess it could be possible that Kari could be ansem's daughter because she was a princess of heart and he was the leader of hollow bastion, and I can also see that he would have no time with children. (Btw, Kari floated in a raft unconscious to destiny islands after hollow bastion was destroyed; she wasn't the real daughter of the mayor.)
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:11 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252669
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
NO WAY! 'cause ansem was at the end of the world and kairi was at destiny islands.Doh
caitytrina Posted at: 15:31 Oct26 2013 Post ID: 3284460
caitytrina
+
+
I don't think Ansem the Wise is her father, considering she lived with her grandma I think it would make more sense that Kairi's mom and dad were King and Queen, making her a princess, and they died premature and she went to live with her grandma, where Ansem the Wise was elected as ruler democratically. She may have crossed paths with him but I don't think she knew him personally. But Nomura does love to surprise.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:36 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355364
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ansem ne peut pas etre le pére de kairi ne la jamais vu
[color=red]Applause:applause[video][/video] :[/color]
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close