Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

help...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jamiebolanisrollin Posted at: 16:45 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2207291
jamiebolanisrollin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ohk im up to the ummm "lion head" as it is frequently called and it keeps owning me! i get it down to its last bar of health, then it owns me with that spinning move it does Help plz!
also, that grim reaper thing in neverland? i know how to hurt it ,but how do i stop the countdown thing? i appreciate any help
Quote on death
The fear of death often proves mortal, and sets people on methods to save their Lives, which infallibly destroy them.
Joseph Addison (1672-1719) English essayist, poet, and dramatist.

Quote on life

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kairiloverX Posted at: 20:00 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2207554
kairiloverX
+
+
I forgot about the Tiger Head, but to stop the clock, just use "Stop" on the clock.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
jamiebolanisrollin Posted at: 03:46 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209551
jamiebolanisrollin
+
+
ohk never thought of that lol thanx. wait i just realised its not the lion head i have trouble with, its that snake head thing in agraba, kurt somthing or other... can sumone help me with that? and can sum1 help me with the ice titan? it keeps owning me and i dont even know how to damage it

« Last edited by jamiebolanisrollin on Apr 21st 2008 »
Quote on death
The fear of death often proves mortal, and sets people on methods to save their Lives, which infallibly destroy them.

Quote on life

kairiloverX Posted at: 20:48 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2210607
kairiloverX
+
+
Well, now I know what your talking about! Kurt Zisa, why didn't you say it the first time! Well, I can't help you there. Smile lol, but seriously, I think I just hack n' slashed away at it. You know, like any normal baddy with no weird things to do to kill it. Can't completely remember though. (He's the easiest of the three that you mentioned btw)

Now, on the Ice Titan, [I think] the way to hurt it is to deflect the ice shards back at it. With either the ability Guard or just attacking it. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong). But I am for sure that you need to somehow deflect the shards back at him. Smile
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
johnkrill Posted at: 23:26 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2210718
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
yes, just hit his ice shards back at him. After a few successful hits, he will be stunned, and you can hit him.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
jamiebolanisrollin Posted at: 01:42 Apr22 2008 Post ID: 2210761
jamiebolanisrollin
+
+
ohk thanks for that and i just had an idea about kurt zisa, ill write back if it doesnt work!
Guess What! it didnt work any ideas?

« Last edited by jamiebolanisrollin on Apr 22nd 2008 »
Quote on death

Quote on life

kairiloverX Posted at: 22:04 Apr22 2008 Post ID: 2211826
kairiloverX
+
+
lol, sorry dude, but I really don't you. I'd check Gamefaqs.com if I were you. Or maybe next time you go to Hastings or some video game store, just flip through the strategy guide. Smile It's helpful.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close