Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Armor

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Razatt Posted at: 21:31 Jan30 2013 Post ID: 3204300
Razatt
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What combination did you use to recreate these armours let me know thanks. How SIck does the Banned ARmour look like .. SOOO WICKED !!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:07 Jan30 2013 Post ID: 3204334
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi about flowstone armour can u tell me the exact dets and i know this sick really cool armour called monsturus grab same elements i tred earth plate mail lev1 and wing warroir and got monser ous grab
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Slaygar Posted at: 11:04 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206521
Slaygar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/knights-dragons-rise-of-the-dark-prince-y-u-no-hav-data/comment-page-2/#comment-236

Go here guyz, this is the fullest list of armor and combinations i have found so far
Slaygar Posted at: 11:11 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206535
Slaygar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Razatt. How do I add a pic? I want to show you the armor I am talking about
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:53 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206982
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
need help slagyar how do you get encyanted chest keys
and what your freind code
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:31 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208837
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I get more fusion stones? I really need some, but it's so difficult :(
Razatt Posted at: 21:31 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209342
Razatt
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Set it as your display picture
Razatt Posted at: 21:34 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209344
Razatt
Forum GuestMember
+
+
keep fighting the stone worm at Relic Ruins Stage Epic, Keep doing it multiple times they will start dropping not all the time tho.. then change it around with the other stages in the same area
Razatt Posted at: 21:50 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209354
Razatt
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was fusing some elements together and I noticed that if you fuse high levels together, the new armour what ever you make will have more DEF,ATK then the ones you make.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:04 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210505
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Slayar What's your friend code
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:20 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210602
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
every body dance now boom boom boom boom i got flowstone level 20 armour now boom boom boom
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:10 Feb07 2013 Post ID: 3211851
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Slayer got to ask, How long does it take you to get the Dark prince Jewels, because im trying to get them so I can make this armour
Samuel_Hdz Posted at: 02:46 Feb08 2013 Post ID: 3212000
Samuel_Hdz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright guys after reading everything I've got answers.
First off ++ armor doesn't exist. If anyone says otherwise, they're pulling your leg. Next, fusion stones are dropped at random. Doesn't matter where you go on the map, it will ALWAYS be random. Like other users have suggested, just spam the first area on the honor stage and that'll drop plenty along with keys. Next, I have not heard of anyone creating Spectral Captain or the Dark Prince's armor through fusion so until anything is confirmed it can only be created through forging it from materials. Next, the fire samurai is NOT Flamestorm. Flamestorm is Fire/Wind while the samurai is Fire/Spirit. Also the samurai armor is called Embersteel and I recently just made it through fusion [Dragonflame (LV1)+ Mystic (LV1)]. Next, DO NOT FUSE THE DARK PRINCE ARMOR AND STARMETAL. Nuff said. Next, for the person who got Monstrous Garbs instead of Flowstone, that happens. Since they share elements it's likely for either to be created OR even Crius Armor (a personal favourite of mine). Finally, I just started to hunt the jewels (I've been distracted lol) so it'l probably take awhile BUT having powerful friends help big time. Just don't let your own knights take a backseat. Train their armors, make them diverse, and come up with a plan of attack. You'll get the jewels in no time from there Smile If anyone needs anything just ask (my knowledge of the game is pretty vast so far and is continuing to grow). Fusion combinations, strategies, whatever, don't be afraid to ask. PS: Slaygar good job with holding down the fort here!
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:38 Feb08 2013 Post ID: 3212407
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi found good armour lev 7 and its all in 500s really good hola
Samuel_Hdz Posted at: 00:29 Feb09 2013 Post ID: 3212461
Samuel_Hdz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What's it called?
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:08 Feb09 2013 Post ID: 3212793
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SKY GUARDIAN ARMOUR AIR AND SPIRT YEA I JUST MADE DARK PRINCES ROYAL ARMOUR THROUGH IN FUSION AND I LOGGED OF CRAFTING UPGRADES FOR IT BUT MY SISTER LOGGED O N AND PUT IT INSIDE ONE OF MY ARMOUERS AND I THINK I REMMEBER HOW TO GET I
Dobey Posted at: 12:35 Feb10 2013 Post ID: 3213292
Dobey
+
+
Hey guys... I'm new to the game sorta and just working on it slowly.... I just reach lvl 50 by only doing quest... Now I'm working on armor ..... So far I notice this, if you max out a armor and enhanced it or fuse it with another max armor the same piece will increase a bit, it takes long to do but I'm working on it..... As we all know, basic fire and stone scale mail forms volcanic mantle... Well I did it again with the basic fire + level 30 and stone scale mail + level 30. Just did it and almost more powerful, ... Wen you do the regular one you are at lvl 1 .. When I did it with the max out levels I went straight to lvl 30 for volcanic mantle... I just combine (2)dragon flame and (1)stone mail both Lvl 30 and (1) basic fire lvl 30 with the volcanic mantle, it only give me 5 levels in increase but the stats for attack and stuff add are impressive. Anyways I'm sorta new and will try to help out figuring things out, only on sparkling steppes stage as far as I am, and just got a spectral captain uniform in the enchanted chest , must be lucky ...
Dobey Posted at: 12:36 Feb10 2013 Post ID: 3213293
Dobey
+
+
Oh my code to add me is XBB-DVB-ZNP
Dobey Posted at: 19:10 Feb10 2013 Post ID: 3213540
Dobey
+
+
Thanks for the info brother..... I just won 2 fusion which brings my total to 6 ..... Plus just got free gems in shop from videos.... 42 in a row, was boring but no I can upgrade my buildings for increase in money lol
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:07 Feb10 2013 Post ID: 3213590
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
YEA IM LEV 51 I HAVE JUST ARIVVED IN MISTY MARSH MY DAD WATCHING THE MATRIX BORING ANY WAY DOBEY I WILL ADD YOU U WANT ME WEARING SKY GUARDIAN ARMOUR OR FLOWSTONE
Displaying Page 3 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close