Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Armor

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 36 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
firefly333 Posted at: 04:36 Sep06 2013 Post ID: 3272063
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
freenzelove said:tks again but how i can find a gold key or dark key???

I think the dark keys are the regular ones. Like you get one every day with whatever daily item.

The gold keys are the ones I get from defeating the epic boss. You get 3 at level 28 and 5 for level 43. From these keys you CAN get boost armor and gems. (the best) or worthless stuff like lately Ive been getting. I got gems once, 5 of them, and boost armor only once so far. Not much luck lately.

I could have done 43 last week and the week before, but not so sure about this week's. My armor seems to have the same earth element and not effective enough against this boss. Last 2 weeks had short weeks .. close but no cigar on 43. Going to be a tough one this week looks like. Im up to lvl 23 and its friday morning, so hopefully I can get 43 this week, going to give it my best shot.

I dont know anyone who can do level 60 on epic boss in time within the week, or ever got near enough to try him. 10 gold keys and 5 keys that look purple on my screen.

The odds in the chest seem to be getting worse, but maybe its just luck, but the odds of winning something really good are not that great.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:08 Sep06 2013 Post ID: 3272098
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
^go to leaderboards and look for people with nemesis armor on and just add them to be friends. Just add as many as u can and you'll eventually get some to add you.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:45 Sep06 2013 Post ID: 3272105
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey peoples. Any clue if nemesis armor ever changes from its original form?
firefly333 Posted at: 19:47 Sep06 2013 Post ID: 3272126
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ive never seen anyone level up a nemisis all the way up since they are only good for the one week, after that not much good.

The recents armors, even a non plus epic is just about as good as a nemisis and some armors are better.

Im hoping to get a blazeborn, but so far not.
firefly333 Posted at: 19:29 Sep09 2013 Post ID: 3272650
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to those above mentioning nemisis armor, the choice of armor with the right elements is probably even more important.

This boss is earth and spirit (purple flame) beats earth. You need something like at least living flame with spirit as the first element to really beat the boss. Wrong elements you are fighting with one hand behind you back. Pick friends to fight with you that have this element as their first element of the armor they are fighting the boss in.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:28 Sep10 2013 Post ID: 3272708
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Don't forget that earth beats wind.

So don't use armor with wind element even if its paired with spirit
firefly333 Posted at: 13:17 Sep10 2013 Post ID: 3272767
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im on lvl 42 of boss and have bad armors to fight with. My lvl 50 living flame is hitting 1063 and my lvl 70 infernal lord hitting like 580 at times, terrible. So, its a lot more important to have a good list of armors with different elements to fight the boss than worrying about nemisis and how rare your armor is. I have one Im leveling up I tried that was only lvl 26 but lost with it. It hits harder than 70 infernal lord, but doesnt have enough defense to last yet.

Im debating using some boost armors, but thinking they cant get me high enough to make a difference. Down to about my last 5 tries to beat 43 and get the plus armor by tomorrow night.

PS I did change out Boreas for the Living Flame .. that's how sad my line up is to fight this boss. I dont think Im going to make it. I lost on 42 by a mere 150, yes 150 xps/hearts, not even 1/10th of a hit with living flame yesterday was my closest attempt.
firefly333 Posted at: 12:52 Sep11 2013 Post ID: 3272941
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dont think Im going to win lvl 43 with this boss, tried 3 or 4 times. Im waiting for my best friends later this afternoon, will get one more try with whatever 2 look the best to fight 43 with.

I did win 42 yesterday, with my two strongest friends first try.

And now there was a offer paying off every hour it was coming back and never had one repeating video, not one .. this isnt a video but it was repeating.. then stopped for a while this morning .. but Im stretched pretty thin,

So gave up on 43 doing it every 4 hours.

We have a 4 hour war starting this afternoon too, the last 4 hours I think of the boss, maybe extends one hour past, didnt calculate exactly.

And trying to keep up making snakeskins to level up my guardian armor which is not the best, but its the best spirit armor I now have, got it up to 40 with two of those fustion boost armors that I should not have wasted on this low of levels, but I simply couldnt keep up with making snake skins with the lag .. but this new update, yippee, got rid fo the lag, so I can make snack skins without waiting in between to start each one.

I got to feeling like there just wasnt enough of me to go around and had to take a break last night and picked level 43 to give up on. Gotta prepare for battle this afternoon. 4 hour guild war? Id say its a test to see if they got bugs out. Ive read about all the bugs in the apple devices war they held about a month ago. Prizes to me are lame. fusion stones (I have almost 200) and boost armors. I gave so much gold lately, had 6 boost armors last night, used 2, 4 left for guardian.

wish us androids luck in the upcoming guild war.
firefly333 Posted at: 13:03 Sep11 2013 Post ID: 3272943
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I spoke too soon about the lag being gone. wish I had stayed in the game and kept busy making snake skins now .. it was just a lucky break, lag back if you have more than 35 to 40 friends.

Last week I ended 380 in arena, and Im now 802 and have not been keeping up and using all my arena atm's for that either.

right now I feel like Im stretched too thin. You can easily spend all your time just one this one game at times like now.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:30 Sep12 2013 Post ID: 3273029
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do i get by combining exorcist with molten Shroud?
firefly333 Posted at: 10:13 Sep13 2013 Post ID: 3273238
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For those that may have not seen the talk on Gree, Gree stopped allowing you to fuse two boss armors and get epics. i.e. all those folks who been fusing them and have those awesome armors like blazeborn .. now you can only get them by buying gems and getting epics out of chests or winning them.

2 or 3 days ago you started to get a popup that you could not fuse these two armors. Some on my team waited to get their prize for having the two and then went to fuse and couldnt. Seriously bummer. Puts some people way up there and most people will never be able to catch up.

If you are fusing the little stuff its pretty much impossible to get anything worth fighting in. I know some guys with like 3 to 5 epics they have and are leveling up who will be so much stronger than what the people just getting up there can get to.

Well the war on android starts in two hours. I wish us luck and everyone else out there. We are the team that drew Majestic B team first, and were winning up until about 10 minutes in and they just out spent us in gems. Our 2 out of 3 draw was the Main Majestic guild. For #3 we went in all out and pulled up to #8, one hit from #7. We have a very strong team, but had 12 members who did not fight at all. Some during battle #2 just couldnt get in, lots of server errors. I hope we dont have those server errors today and more can get in faster. We went out to chat and then had trouble getting back in K&D so Im staying in the game as much as I can and not going out to chat.

The prizes were not that great for first 4 hour war, mostly bragging rights, so to me the 4 hour trial war wasn't worth spending much if any gems, just got boost armors and some fusion stones. But this next one will be a nice epic armor, plus for team #1,and teams 2 to 9 will get regular epic armor. Im so ready for my prize Smile

Good luck to all. Just wanted to make sure people knew about the change in fusions that you can no longer get epics thru fusion.
firefly333 Posted at: 10:44 Sep13 2013 Post ID: 3273257
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Coming right out and saying it, the team(s) who spend the most gems are the ones who are going to win. Gree came right out and said it, .. Get ready for war with our gem sale, lol

I bought some gems to fight with, others will too.

And now you need gems to get epics out of chests, instead of fusing. More gems.

The game is moving toward where its all about how many gems you buy. Not saying bad or good. We came in 8th last time and spent some gems and will this time too. I want the prize and my team does too. That is really the bottom line though, are you in a guild who is willing to fight in the war with gems. We placed in top 10 in the 4 hour war and will again this weekend, with whatever it takes. places 2 to 9 all get regular epic .. so to me does not matter if we place 3 or 10, just that we place in top 10. #1 is going to be the team who spends the most, so not us. We are not big spenders, but we have awesome armors and will place high. Bet on it and hope you dont draw us in battle .. let the war begin.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:53 Sep13 2013 Post ID: 3273424
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
No more fusion boost armor anymore from defeating guild guardians either?
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:26 Sep14 2013 Post ID: 3273432
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I used 2700 crystals and I didn't get the new epic armor ...it kinda hurt
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:59 Sep14 2013 Post ID: 3273457
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBF-WPZ-PNB add me guys, I am Colonel there!
WackOfAllTrades Posted at: 13:22 Sep15 2013 Post ID: 3273764
WackOfAllTrades
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wait a min - does this mean, that its not possible to fuse ANY kind of armor to get legendary stuff anymore?
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:52 Sep15 2013 Post ID: 3273766
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBD-XCZ-DHY add me! I'm level 50 'n play every day
firefly333 Posted at: 20:28 Sep16 2013 Post ID: 3274031
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WackOfAllTrades said:Wait a min - does this mean, that its not possible to fuse ANY kind of armor to get legendary stuff anymore?

I'm not quite sure what legendary is. could you define?

You cannot fuse two boss armors and get epics anymore.

Whooo hooo. We were top ten team for the 4 hour blitz and top ten for this war. I hardly slept for 3 days so had to sleep and now feel better. Woke up at 9 am and we were #11 and had time to get in two more wars for a hour each, and finished #5 for the big Android war been going on. Awesomeness, I got me a epic for a prize. Majestic got the plus for their well deserved #1 finish, but we got the non plus Foregestone Aegis. Already leveling it up.

It has gone to my head how awesome my guild was. AND I will have the plus version of the boss armor for this week. My armors matched up better with this week's boss and now I will have a epic armor to give me that little extra boost I been really needing to fight boss.

This day couldnt get much better K&D wise.

Legendz Fire
firefly333 Posted at: 22:41 Sep16 2013 Post ID: 3274045
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BTW my definition of epic armor is any 1/99 armor

Legendary, isn't that just how rare the armor is, not anything to do with how good it is or is not?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:36 Sep19 2013 Post ID: 3274447
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ugly ember dragon epic boss armor :-/
Love the Lich armor though. Currently smithing Lich+
Displaying Page 36 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close