Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Left 4 Dead

The Coolest Thing That's ever happened

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ACCRocks2009 Posted at: 20:55 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599288
ACCRocks2009
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What's the coolest thing that has ever happened to you on Left 4 Dead.

Mine is when we were playing No Mercy,in the level the drains, in the safe house, there was a boomer, and when we killed the boomer there was a tank that was outside. When my brother got inside it somehow the tank got INSIDE THE SAFE HOUSE! My brother got the shotgun and shot it off while we had the machine guns. We even closed the door but the game does not end when there is a enemy on the safe house. It killed Louis and Francis ( we were playing Bill and Zoey)[color=red][/color]. Luckily we survived but that was the coolest thing that ever happened on that game other than the witch in the safe house.

PS. ACC really does rock. Thanks goes to Animal Crossing Community for helping me make this thread

Link to ACChttp://www.animalcrossingco...s Up' />
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lord Ragnarok Posted at: 08:13 May04 2009 Post ID: 2613041
Lord Ragnarok
+
+
The coolest thing for me was at the end of No Mercy when the tank killed all my partners and i was the only one left. I shot the tank in the face once and he died( because of the beating he took before hand) and when the choper took off his arm got stuck in the door he was hanging from the helicopter.
ACCRocks2009 Posted at: 16:07 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627184
ACCRocks2009
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea, we also had the witch, boomer, and a hunter in the safe house once. It was hilarious. We were all " What the heck" and " Get him Kamran" and " Go die somewhere else Louis, we got all we need, get your organs ripped out by the hunter or get your face clawed by the witch " We never care what happens to Louis because Francis does alot for our team (healing)Thumbs Up Also once when we were playing, I T Bagged The Witch. The witch immediately knocked me down and I killed her with 1 health leftEvilEvilSmile
kidfly Posted at: 17:47 May29 2009 Post ID: 2631786
kidfly
+
+
Coolest glitch i had si when my friend and i where playing and we attacked a Witch, and the Witch got all ticked off but we dodged her attacks and she hit a big crowd of infected, and the zombies attacked the witch instead of us...
Kidfly was here
ACCRocks2009 Posted at: 16:45 Jun02 2009 Post ID: 2636039
ACCRocks2009
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Too many cool things happen on this game right....Thumbs Up
Raptor. Posted at: 14:49 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695197
Raptor.
+
+
on no mercy on the elevator part, the survivors were just about to close the door when a boomer flew in there, and they didnt hit it but instead shot it, so the boomer hit all 4 of them, then a few zombie got in there, downed louis i think who was healing. then we all ambushed them at the top of the elevator shaft.

veenus<3
TehFluffMan Posted at: 00:47 Nov15 2009 Post ID: 2764192
TehFluffMan
+
+
Hmm...
The Chapter, Were You Escape On The Boat.
It was to Me and Louis left, I was playing Bye myself.
We got on the Boat, Just as it Left, A Tank and a Hunter jumped aboard. In The Next Mission, They helped us. At The Healt Bar It Said.

NinthTigerRawr (Me) 100 Louis 100 Tank 100 Hunter 100.
And its still the Same now.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
ACCRocks2009 Posted at: 10:12 Nov16 2009 Post ID: 2764673
ACCRocks2009
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If only Kilplix had joined this thread. It would already have 99 pages
maximus43 Posted at: 07:36 Oct24 2010 Post ID: 2919152
maximus43
+
+
i was on this level can't remember i was in this big building i was the soldier and i got pimp slaped out the window by a zombie Doh
TOO PRO 4 YOU

steelersrock01 Posted at: 17:15 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128800
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
+
Guest 68.39.197.33 do not post only smileys
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:39 Jan05 2013 Post ID: 3195541
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
on the last level on no mercy their was 5 witches and 1 tank in the safe roomAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:56 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210539
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Was there hell!!!! The game wont spawn that many witches in one place. If ur gonna make **** up at least be clever about it u liar!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:48 Apr06 2013 Post ID: 3232150
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
the coolest thing that happened to me was that i had a sniper with me and a tank hit me at the top of a building so i was able to kill a lot of zombies with the sniper P.S. i was invincible against the tank because he couldn't get me so he died
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:54 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260376
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A few nights ago when I was playing versus, I killed the entire enemy team as a Hunter. It doesn't sound like much, but it was awesome/cool (for me, probably not the enemies). The other team was moving at such a rapid pace, they would leave behind a player once in a while and wouldn't bother turning around. Each of those survivors were easy kill, one after another. I ended up getting over 7000 damage points (new record) and made the other team upset. It was a dream come true. Dancing
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close