Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Madden NFL 2007

tips for returniong punts/kicks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

silvertron Posted at: 17:53 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999520
silvertron
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is there anyone who has any techniques to help them break free.... i tap the x button as quick as i can for speed but it is hard for me to controle my player when i do... returning punts on 06 drives me nuts because they are on me 95 % of the time before the ball is.... i literally have tro fair catch 80% of the time... the other 20% are fumbles or maybe i get a return of 5 yards if i can shake the guy on me as soon as i catch the punt.... im just curious what you all do for success... also with running the ball... the only reasopn im any good at all is because i know the game of football inside out... and it translates well in madden. that is why i love it... also any tips on just running the ball.... i manage fine, but just curious to see what buttons others tend to use most... myself i only use the x for speed and o for the juke and spin move... i noticed on the line or around the line that the spin move even if it isnt needed causes extra separation... more than just the speed button would
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
crasher4112 Posted at: 13:08 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1131758
crasher4112
+
+
Ok, Here we go.

First my suggestion is to swich you Punt/Kick Returner to the fastest man on your team.(Trust me on this) You want to take the ball to the side lines so If you do fumble it will go O/B. Next you want to hit stick AMAP speed boosting isn't going to work here unless you break free.

With running, I perfer a power back over one with alot of finess. This allows you to concentrate on running it up the "gut" which, if I'm right, is the fastest way to the endzone. Hope I helped!

-Crasher4112
http://dinogaming.info/
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:52 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442419
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Go to Coaching Strategy,Get your fastest player and put him into Kick Return or Punt Return..When running try using the new Highlight Stick or keep juking and move around the guys~
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close