Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mario Kart Wii

The Mario Kart Wii WooHoo! Show

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 20:12 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177544
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello there, fellow Mario Karters!

I have a show started on Youtube called, ?The Mario Kart Wii WooHoo! Show? and was hoping some of you would be interested in watching it and helping me keep it alive. I only have a few episodes so far (6 to be exact). The first episode was uploaded on February 9th of this year (2012).
I need a bit of motivation to keep making them though, maybe some suggestions and what-not, even just some comments to let me know you are watching. I only get a few views here and there and MAYBE a "like". It?s a little discouraging when I know there are people out there who love this game as much as I do and who are average players like me as well!

This show is targeted towards the average player. I know they may not be exciting hacker races or custom track races, or someone who's over 9k vr and does nothing but dominate everyone else (which seems to be all you can find now days)... it?s just down to the bone, raw Mario kart action along with some great rock music? isn?t that what it?s supposed to be about anyway? To better explain, here is some of what is written in the video description:
-------
"The Mario Kart Wii Woohoo! Show" is a series dedicated to all the average players out there like me. Players who just plain love the game. Players who get a thrill out of those rare occasions of FINALLY beating that goddamn Funky Kong guy who's been in first for the past 6 races in a row! People who hate hackers, but love the thrill of trying to evade those red-shell, bob-omb and blue shell spawning bastards! People like me who could play for hours losing VR because they're too stubborn to stop trying to beat that guy who's better than you are and who's just WAY TOO FAST TO BE TRYING TO CATCH TO BEGIN WITH!

ALL AVERAGE JOE KARTERS UNITE!!1 TOGETHER WE SHALL....
Yeah, I got carried away. Let's have fun playing Mario Kart Smile
-------

Anyway, I invite you, finally, to watch my show on Youtube. Maybe it?ll have a better chance if other Mario Kart players out there know about it? at least, that?s what I?m hoping for.
I?m not claiming it?s some high quality entertainment or anything, I would just like some viewers to at least make it feel worth-while...
If you are interested, you can watch it however you like, but episodes 4 through 6 are better examples of what the show is evolving in to. In the future I wish to do a lot more editing and such, it's just I am unmotivated and time is an issue as well (as of late anyway).

The latest episode is Episode 6: Shell Wii?

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

PS
I?m sorry if it seems I am spamming here. I?m not, I just figured I may as well advertise to other Mario Kart players as opposed to not advertising at all O_O
Thanks again!

PSS
Also, if you subscribe to me and you have a Mario Kart show of some kind as well, I will subscribe to you too! And yes, we can swap friends codes if you feel I am worthy enough to play with on occasion! I can?t get enough Mario Kart :D
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close