Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mass Effect 3

What do you think of this game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

koolkid24 Posted at: 02:39 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3124793
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I honestly have to say I really enjoy this game and the only thing I would saw was bad was the ending cause I expected my character to live.
I'm Back!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:28 Jul15 2012 Post ID: 3129734
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Definitely agree with you, I liked playing it, and I'm still playing it with all my other playthroughs. Probably have about 90 hours on it. The combat is fantastic, but that's what I would expect comparing it to the previous games, just because of the new technology and advancements that come with time. Didn't disappoint in that category.
The story though, I'm just happy they came out with an extended ending. Still not exactly what I wanted, but it's definitely better. I think after putting 300+ hours into the series, my Shepard deserves to live dammit! That's why I think in the end I did enjoy ME1&ME2 more than this final game. I got to continue helping the galaxy with it's problems even after completing the main goal the game had to offer.
Also, more than the combat and action, I'm more into the relationships of the different species and people I'm able to talk to aboard the Normandy or Citidel. So from the political aspect of the game, I definitely enjoyed the quantity of people I could converse with. The thing I thought it really lacked in though was the quality of which you could converse with people. There were a few like Garrus, Joker, and EDI who you could talk to a lot aboard the Normandy with. But others like Liara, Kaiden, and Ashley, I found them saying the same thing over and over like "not at this time", "commander", etc, more times than not.
Going into the romance a little bit, I was disapointed with the Ashley/Kaiden relationship, especially if you were faithful with them all throughout the three games. I guess in ME1 it felt like you could talk with the two 24/7. Find details into their life, how they felt on particular things, stuff like that. You could in ME3 as well, but not to the degree I would've liked, and not to the degree in ME1, in my opinion. I thought the quality of the relationship could have been upped, and added to. And for those girls who romanced Jacob in ME2, and expected something special in ME3? I'm sorry, hahahha. Suckers. But I won't get into that.
Overall, good game, I'm definitely still enjoying it. But, in my opinion, it somewhat lacked that awe-striking, amazing plot like in Mass Effect 1.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Nic21 Posted at: 15:22 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3130034
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
+
lol, duuuude, what the poop. I started typing all that^, then I had supper, came back to finish typing it, and it must have logged me out somewhere between point A to point B.
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Forum Guest Posted at: 07:18 Jul20 2012 Post ID: 3130948
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The ending was a little odd..I chose to destroy the synthetics got the whole perfect ending thing..and who should walk out of the crashed normandy..but EDI..go figure
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:21 Oct10 2012 Post ID: 3158925
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well i thingk the game sucked copared to me2 this was crap. you still can only play line ear and then they took out the fun stuff like scaning planets making money or resoces to upgrade ... and the elusef man ?? havened finshed the game yet but it ****** me of that i cant kill him..
o and now i know this game realy realy sucks as my carekter will die in the end.. makes me wonder do the ceo of ea games have a ting for dieing??? or does he just not have any storie telling abbilety...
darkwolf752 Posted at: 19:04 Jul07 2014 Post ID: 3327944
darkwolf752
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I honestly thought it was a really good game, Its 100 times better if you imported your character. My only two complaint was the ending you get two choices that both kind of suck. I wanted to live through fighting the reapers. I don't know I guess they added you dying to make it more dramatic, also wasn't a big fan of the dreams. Didn't hate them just found them annoying and repetitive. But other than that a good game.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close