Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mass Effect: Andromeda

Please read the comments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Megaomgchen Posted at: 01:51 Jun08 2020 Post ID: 3451285
Megaomgchen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please read the comments. I really don't care how hard it is for ironmen. I am not talking about catering to a demographic. I'm making sure that no one-time uniques are made because (1) discontinued rares aren't good for the economy, (2) it hurts completionists and now every item is actually obtainable on new accounts, no matter how obscenely rare (near impossible! = hopeless ), and (3) we voted against these sorts of uniques in the past. I do not care if they're tradable or when ironmen will have a harder time doing challenges. That's exactly what I signed up for. Thanks.

I understand the point of RuneScape style is a limitation where ironmen have been required to get everything. Yes, I know we chose to restrict ourselves. However, if making makeup tradeable is the only respite for casual regular players who can't play with these hardcore hours because of IRL obligations, then casual ironmen players have zero incentive to engage the seasonal leagues at all because they would need to grind mad hours to keep up with streamers such as MmorpgRS/B0aty to acquire the makeup on RuneScape.

Or will ironman mode be disabled on the leagues? Even then, if it takes over to RuneScape the makeup would be unobtainable on an ironman. It looks like that wasn't thought through IMO. I thought that the point of ironman mode was to be forced to find everything yourself, not be locked from cosmetics as you can not grind as long as somebody else in a time-locked tournament. In RuneScape, each item is theoretically obtainable by an ironman, even though exceedingly unlikely (e.g. druidic third era ). That will be broken by this.

If it's like the way King of the Skill was, where we played a fixed quantity of in-game hours rather than IRL hours, then I think it would be a lot fairer. Sure, streamers could make multiple accounts to keep trying for greater and better attempts, but ultimately what's your private efficiency in-game, not how many IRL hours you've got available.

More RuneScape gold information on winrsgold
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close