Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Create a NetNavi

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gogito Posted at: 08:24 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593669
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you could make any navi you wanted what would it be?Basically, you just make a name for it,a description, its attacks HP and all that good stuff. I guess being the thread creator im entitled to go first, so heres all 1 IQ of mine at work!!

Navi Name:Sol

Description: The navi is about 5"11, and he has a body build like BurnerMan; He isnt macho man or a wimp, just in between. He has jet black armor covering his area between the wrist and elbow on both arms. each pice of armor has a blue flaem on it in the center with a red outline. There are also 2 somewhat large spikes/claws that point up from the part of the armor nearest his elbow and go up to hs shoulders then curver off at the ends.He has spiked black hair with red streaks in it. The shape of his hair is similar to that of Lan's but a bit taller and black with red streaks. He has a picture of the sun on his chest. his arms and legs are black withwhite stripes near his feet. He has a mask type thing that covers his mouth and nose, like the ones Ninja wear. He has red boots and gloves. He has no Opperator.

HP:
Normal=2500
Version2=3000
Version3=3500
SP=3500
DS=3000

attacks:

Solar Crush=Sol will move to his back panel and 3 images of a sun will appear on Megamans area. 1 of them is the real attack while the others are fakes but can paralyze Megaman if he is hit by them. The 3 images move around megamans area following him like the Thunder attacks from the Billy/Silly/Killy viruses. If megaman touches the real one, it and the fakes fly up into the air and the real one crashes down on megamans center tile,breaking it, and cracking his other panels.

[C][C][C][ ][ ][ ] Key:M=megaman
[M/C][R][C][ ][ ][S] C=cracked tiles, R=real image
[C][C][C][ ][ ][ ] S=Sol

Damage:
Normal=200
Version2=250
Version3=300
SP=400
DS=350

UV Ray: a beam of light will come out of the sun on Sol's chest.The beam hits either the top&middle row, or the bottome&middle row. Its very,very fast and stays there for 5 seconds, meaning beign hit for 5 seconds straight will do more damage than being hit for 1 second

[b][b][b][b][b][b] b=beam path
[b][b][b][b][b][s] s=Sol
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

OR

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] same key as above
[b][b][b][b][b][s]
[b][b][b][b][b][b]

Damage:
Version1=150 per second
V2=200 per second
v3=250 per second
SP=300 per second
DS=100 per second but the attack asts for 10 seconds in this version

Barrier Crack=This isnt as much an attack as it is a northwind effect.

Solar Wind=This is Sol's "Completely screw your chances of wining if it connects" attack. basically, its his equivalent of Bass' attack where he fires his Enrgyshot multiple times...but these attacks look and hurt completely different ways -_- When Sol's HP is below 1/4 he will use this attack. Sol will move OFF THE FIELD and youll see first his Barrier Crack attack move in to nullify your chances of blocking the hits. Then the real fun begins! Sol will alternate between launching his UV Ray and using the Solar Crush. he is off screen during this time and wont be hit by anything you have. He fires these attacks in rapid succesion so you have little room if he launches the UV Ray then his Solar crsuh..unless he cracked your panels with the Solar crush alreay, inwich case yor F'd. He only does this for 5 seconds but it can be devestating if you dont have ninja-like reflexes.Also, the attacks hurt much more.Only the SP and V3 use this tho so you dont have to take the hit every battle.

UV Ray Beta:
V3=300 per second, attack lasts for 5 seconds
SP=500 per second,attack lasts for 5 seconds

Solar Crush omega:
V3=450
SP=600

Prominence: Sol's most powerful attack and this one cant be dodged at all. He only uses this one with the SP version and only when his HP is less than 100. It acts just like the UV Ray, but it covers your WHOLE FIELD. The attack is about 1/2 a second long but thats long enough to defeat you, so try to kill him in one hit if hes barely over 100HP

Damage:
SP=1200

Sol's chip:
V1-Mega Chip-Fires the UV Ray on the top and middle enemy rows. 200 damage
V2-Mega Chip-Fires UV Ray on bottom and middle enemy rows.200 damage
V3-Mega Chip- Fires UV ray on Bottom and Middle Rows, then the top and middle rows.250 damage per ray
SP-Giga Chip-Fires UV ray on top&middle,then bottom&middle,then top&middle, then bottom&middle, and finishes by using the Barrier Crack followed by his Solar Crush. 200 damage per ray, 0 for Barrier Crack, 350 damage from Solar Crush.
DS-not available

Sol Domination PA:Sol,SolV2,SolV3.
Fires the Promininece attack dealing 1000 damage and pierceing auras

Sol Soul:
Sacrifice=any version of the Sol chip
Element:Fire
Charged Shot: Fires the UV Ray on the row your currently in. Hits 1 row. 100 damage
Charged Chip Shot: Charge up any Sol chip then fire it to unleash the Prominence attack.500 damage.
Special Features:Has super Armor effect,windshoes,airshoes and doubles your current HP. Soul only lasts 2 turns though. by pressing <- + B you can activate a 100 point AURA, not a barrier, once per turn.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 19:03 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594614
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
holy crap u put some thought into that...but peersonally Id rather just want a Megaman/Bass combo...kinda like the one ur supposed to get Megaman BN 6(cant remember the release date for it...)u can also cheat to use him on an AR in MMBN4(or u can recieve it from a nintendo event in Japan...that which is in the form of an E-card...which can only operate with a jap version of game and jap e-reader...but Ive used him and hes pretty awesome...I cant remember his specific attacks though...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Gogito Posted at: 19:52 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594666
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
XD i put all that time into it then you just say you want Magaman and Bass combined or something >_< also, anyone know the power of the Duo chip? i know its one of those funky japan only things where you plug your cartridge into some slot and it put the data for the chip on there.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:13 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595989
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
hey if u actually want people to communicate with Id go check the other boards...either the MMBN5 ons or team boards...Im a member of most of em...but I havnt been to em ina while...I only really go on to help ppl for a couple months after the game is released normally...exceot the fact that this forum is one Im the mod for so...yeah I gotta keep an eye on it...oh and by the way about the Duo chip...I dont know the power...but It is obtained not through a "funky chip thing" but actually through a japanese e-reader using the japanese e-card...same way u get megaman/bass and his get ability program*drool starts to course down chin remembering it*(ive used em before using an AR to get Megaman/Bass...but not for Duo...I dont think there is a working code for Duo Chip...Ive tried many...but none ive found work...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
kamehameha555 Posted at: 18:19 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665190
kamehameha555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i woul sorta make it like a combination of roll, gutsman, megaman,glide and protoman. HP=10000 attacks any atack ever![u][/u][b][/b][i][/i][font=arial][/font][size=12][/size][color=red][/color]
Kame is now dead, reincarnated in his place is Probe.
kamehameha555 Posted at: 18:20 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665192
kamehameha555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i just wana know what time megaman the tv show comes on?
Kame is now dead, reincarnated in his place is Probe.
Cousinavee Posted at: 20:55 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 675612
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
dont double post use the edit button

Dragonman

Dragonblast
engulfs the whole screen in flames and makes the tiles magma
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close