Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Anyone up for a MM RP?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gogito Posted at: 19:48 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 699155
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
for those of you who dont know, RP means RolePlay.wich pretty much tells you that im trying to get a good MegaMan battle network themed RP going.For those of us, out of the 4 active members, who wish to join this, all youve gotta do is tell us which Netop/Navi combination you wish to be.Or, if your like me and like imaginary things, you can optionally create your own navi with a short description of its attack(its main one IE:ProtoMan's man one is his built-in sword) and anythign else you feel like listing.This is merely the signup thread and if enough ppl join it then i'll make a thread listing the rules and other stuff for it.now, for my registration:

Navi:MagamaMan(MagMan for short)
Netop:Gogito
Description:MagMan is a navi who was born of the fragments of data leftover after the lifevirus was deleted and fused with a heat typed program.He has no definite shape, but he is undeniably noticeable when he is near because there will be pools of lava on the ground.MagMan can only exist inside those lava pools because he is made of cyber-magma.He can, however, take any form he wishes and it is possible for him to make the lava pools his feet to allow , while slow, movement.His element is fire and his weakness is anything water based.but Icy attacks fail to harm him aswell as wood/earth types because the ice/earth would melt before damaging him.
His main attack is Meltdown.Its easy to notice hes about to use it because his form will begin growing rapidly and when he is about 80 feet tall, he'll make himself explode causing a giant area-effect blast aswell as showering the nearby area with lava.

Ok.thats all im puttin down.If your gonna join in then post, otherwise dont bother .
zeroplayer Posted at: 18:22 Feb22 2006 Post ID: 700699
zeroplayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I guess I'll join.

Navi:Alphaman
Netop:zeroplayer

Description:he has a giant cannon on his back and one of his hands is cybersword and when he load up with the a button he cut his oppenent with his sword that paralyzes his oppenent and then shots his cannon he looks like a knightman,protoman,zero navi.

hp 1100 normal
Izicata Posted at: 09:05 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 774552
Izicata
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Navi: DuoSwordman
Netop: Izicata

Discription: Four hands, two of them cyber sword.
Charge Attack=DoubleSlash, 2x3 range. Slashes both swords at once for 150 damage.
Can block attacks with both cyberswords.
can charge up sword attacks, jump forward two square and use sword attack twice.
stealthman Posted at: 22:50 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1262305
stealthman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Navi: Stealthman
Netop: Josef

Description:Looks like a ninja navi with a red long scarf. His main weapon is a shuriken that appears as a charge attack. He is an expert at adaptive camouflage and can turn invisible for a short while. His weakness are cursor type attacks because they lock on.
normal chips can be charged up to double their attack. He is weak when it comes to enduranse, but hey, you cant easily hit him so why would he need a lot of hp?

Hp:500 normal
Azure Kite Posted at: 22:54 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1262313
Azure Kite
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Role Plays should be in the Fan Fiction and Role Play forum Also, since this is a bumped topic from months ago, it should be closed.

« Last edited by Azure Kite on Jan 1st 2007 »

Signature made by RJ Fighter.
latiosprince Posted at: 17:51 Sep15 2007 Post ID: 1915669
latiosprince
+
+
yeah, it should

^Sig Goes To Maxxy209's Forum^

E-Family=Avery201, bradthegamemaster

Blitzman Posted at: 17:47 Feb08 2008 Post ID: 2111188
Blitzman
+
+
So if we move it is it okay?
Cause:

Name:NinTech

Description: Black NinjaWare. He has a Blade attached to one are for a serious charged attack. Nintech was Goverment created to take down enemy computers. Extremely stealthy. Can move as a shadow on Panels.Weakness Elctric base Attacks. They mess up his Processing Powers. Strong against Fire though.

HP: 750

NetTop:Blitzman

« Last edited by Blitzman on Feb 8th 2008 »
[u][i]
Account Moved to Blacklist1

JOIN My TEAM And POST On IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click THE LINK BELOW FOR TEAM!!

One X Posted at: 11:45 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2112787
One X
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
No. I know all the rules of FF&RP, and this breaks pretty much all of the ones having to do with starting an RP. So now, this is closed.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 414531

Post Top
Click to close