Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

non leathal

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
the professional Posted at: 17:24 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74341
the professional
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It sucks because his camo can work in any enviornment, but drains your stamina quickly.

(I mean the Fear)
the professional Posted at: 17:26 Feb18 2005 Post ID: 74343
the professional
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I understand that to get the Cold War Camo, you have to beat Colonel Volgin non- lethally.

But how in the world do you do that if you have to drain both his stamina and his life?

And also, does it really make the russians hesitate to shoot you?
poop Posted at: 05:19 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 75729
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
did you guys see the hidden scene behind the waterfall....eva's only wearing that bikini,and she's all crawling up to snake.GAH!,ITS SO.....HOT!
poop Posted at: 05:20 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 75731
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think the best camo is.....spirit,who needs good camo when guards dont hear your footsteps?!
the professional Posted at: 16:27 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80492
the professional
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Spirit isn't the best, Cold War is the best. The russians hesitate to attack you.
the professional Posted at: 16:28 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80493
the professional
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Feb-2005 the professional said:Spirit isn't the best, Cold War is the best. The russians hesitate to attack you.
Don't trouble trouble, until trouble trouble's you. Cause if you do trouble trouble, trouble will certainly trouble you!
XMetalxGearXGodxXx Posted at: 06:19 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81773
XMetalxGearXGodxXx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jan-2005 will pg said:sorry i can't answer you but, maybe someone can answer this.
where is the kerotan (green frog thingy) in chyornyj prud
and in the cave entrance?
well bro.. i dont remeber every Areas name.. but i did get stealth and i can help you find the frogs. when you first enter the cave after beating ocelot. get out your cigar and go to where you got the torch, then equip the torch and continue to your left going up a slim passage. sound familiar? you will reach a wall. get down and crawl through until you exit the little tunnel. stand up and look strait forward and you will see the frog. sitting and staring. shoot him.

As for the chyornyj prud. its underwater right beside the cliff where you got the croc cap.

there you go. anymore questions email me at [email protected]

keep it real mgs fan
XMetalxGearXGodxXx Posted at: 06:26 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81777
XMetalxGearXGodxXx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Feb-2005 the professional said:I understand that to get the Cold War Camo, you have to beat Colonel Volgin non- lethally.

But how in the world do you do that if you have to drain both his stamina and his life?

And also, does it really make the russians hesitate to shoot you?
the truth is. you only take out his stamnia. not his life, bro. use stun grenades against him they hurt his stamnia. while he shoots his electric bolt, crawl towards him and as soon as hes done, stand up and throw him to the ground. when he starts to get up, punch and kick him or shoot him with the mk22. when he starts to do that one armed machine gun combo on you, run around him until hes finished, then throw him to the ground and do as you should do with the electric bolt attack.

about the guards not shooting you with volgins outfit, yes its true. but i tested it on them. if they see the front with the russian logo they wont shoot. if they see the american side they will be more than happy to shoot. be careful!

i hope i helped, good luck
XMetalxGearXGodxXx Posted at: 06:30 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81779
XMetalxGearXGodxXx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2005 poop said:did you guys see the hidden scene behind the waterfall....eva's only wearing that bikini,and she's all crawling up to snake.GAH!,ITS SO.....HOT!
heck ya man, that was so hot. and bro did you know that when you beat the game once, when you get to the part after you in eva are in the jungle, once you go to cure her shes only in a bikini? Smile its funny and move her left and right and her boobs jiggle. :D peace
XMetalxGearXGodxXx Posted at: 06:33 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81783
XMetalxGearXGodxXx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fellas,Fellas,Fellas.... Every outfit has its own good qualitys. cold war is sweet because it makes the guards not attack. and spirit is great because the guards cant hear you walk behind them. SEE!? you both win! stay together. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is Awesome
XMetalxGearXGodxXx Posted at: 22:56 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82580
XMetalxGearXGodxXx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey all... ill answer all your questions in one post. first off i think mgs is the best tactical espionage ever made. i rate it a 10. for its graphics...game play.. and how realstic it is. the ending was freaking awesome. and ''Mgs freak'' i knew about the 3 white snakes for so long, i just didnt think i would post it. theres a trick with the end. a way you wont have to find him or fight him. ill see if you guys can figure it out. email me if you do or even if you dont, id like to know what you think about this cool trick. i laughed so hard when i did it. my email is [email protected] . good luck mgs gamers
XMetalxGearXGodxXx Posted at: 23:00 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82583
XMetalxGearXGodxXx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Jan-2005 Lambergini2006 said:For one thing on a scale of 1 to 10 what do you rate MGS3 ? Now for my question I need to now where to get the sniper rifle and the croc head . I also need a little help how do you get the scientist not to get you got ? i put the jack mask on and the scientist costume but they still find me out . I rate the PS2 and MGS3 a 10.
Lambergini2006
TheUltimateGamer
dont put on the raiden mask, it doesnt help one bit. just dont wear any face paint. also, you cant let the scientist get a good look at you or they see through your disguise. ok?? dont even let them see you for one second. the guards wont see through it so dont worry. except after you talk to granin. good luck email me. [email protected]
poop Posted at: 10:43 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83527
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
did eva and snake have a baby?(aka solid snake)
poop Posted at: 10:45 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83528
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it PROBABLLY would have happened in the part at the end.....*cries*wasnt it sooooooo sad when eva left,and left nothing but the words "good bye" and a tape!!!
*breaks out in tears*
tich250289 Posted at: 10:08 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84202
tich250289
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have ne ov us seen the flag face paints for mgs3 (there on this site in last page ov screen shots)cos i was wonderin if they were real and if so how do you get em?
poop Posted at: 13:22 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84291
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you answer my question if snake and eva had sex and "solid was born" ill tell you
tich250289 Posted at: 12:50 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85182
tich250289
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i answeard ur q on the other forum about big boss been in fiftys when snakes were born
the professional Posted at: 17:14 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85421
the professional
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey XMetalxGearXGodxXx, thanks a lot! I appreciate it man.
But if you guys are lookin for a foxhound raiting, there's a website on how to fight the bossesnon- lethally.

It's http://www.philosopherslegacy.fu8.com/?page=3/3extremeguide.txt
the professional Posted at: 17:19 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85423
the professional
Forum GuestMember
+
+
XMetalxGearXGodxXx, where did you get those MGS3 avatars?
When they asked me to pick one, they gave me some whack crappy pictures. How do you do that?
Get back soon
tich250289 Posted at: 08:38 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88312
tich250289
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey mgs god i think that mgs3 is the best game ever and the ending is THE BEST.... its beauty i think its good when you find out ocelot is adam i jst couldnt stop laughing
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close