Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

non leathal

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Aeshma Posted at: 09:21 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225462
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 24-Jun-2005 stealthgamesfreak said:Uh.I'm not.I bought it when it came out and had it beat by the next day(around 3:00).And you can't even beat The Fear Nonlethaly!HAHAHAHAHAHA!Well just keep shooting him with the Mk22.Then throw some rotten food and he usually goes for it.If he does blast him with the shotgun and he won't try to eat the food he shot.Then you can pick it up.Keep repeating this.It always works for me.And I've gotten everything except stealth camo.
I got them all, also the stealth camo :P
stealthgamesfreak Posted at: 17:34 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226137
stealthgamesfreak
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
:K I only missed one frog.But Im playing it now and finally got the frog I missed.
cheeanel Posted at: 21:00 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229618
cheeanel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ummmm, this is kinda hard to explain...say if i beat the game on 'normal' u go bak to the beginning right? wat if i wanted to change the difficulty level to hard would u have to start a 'new game' and save it on a new file? is it possible to keep all your completions on the one file with different levels of dificulty or will it erase all the data if u save over it?
stealthgamesfreak Posted at: 00:09 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 229966
stealthgamesfreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes.Thats a bad thing about it.But they say that'll be different in MGS3:Subsistence and MGS4.
cheeanel Posted at: 01:39 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230036
cheeanel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks heaps, so what about this subsistence one? is it exactly the same as MSG3 with beta graphics or wat? coz i've looked at some screen shots online and there are sum backgrounds i didn't see in the original...i can't wait for MSG4 to come out - pleaz don't tell me its gonna be on PS3, im sick of having to buy new consoles like every year just to be able to play the games i want! do u know wen MSG4 is coming out in AUS?
Aeshma Posted at: 04:05 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230102
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
This is getting way oftopic and constitutes spam, if you have any questions then please open a new topic to ask your question.

-closed-
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close