Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

A few Unlockables

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Knight_of_Shadow Posted at: 02:22 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 133391
Knight_of_Shadow
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well i know that if you beat all the times in "Snake Vs. Monkey" you get the "monkey mask" (dogs will not bark at you), if you beat the best times you get the "Banana Camo" (all food gives you good stamina recovery and tastes great), and if you beat the best "Duel Modes" times on normal you get the "Green Face paint" (grip gauge will not diminish), and if you beat the best times on special you gwt the "DMP Camo" (doubles the naturalt LIFE recovery rate) those are just a few unlockables i know of.
Does anyone know of any more other than the infinity face paint and the stealth "camo"?
As I walk on through this wicked world,
Searching for light in the darkness of insanity,
I ask myself, Is all hope lost?
Is there only pain, and hatred, and misery?
Metal Gear Master Posted at: 12:24 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 133881
Metal Gear Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THIS IS NOT A CAMO!
There is a thing called PEEP SHOW you can open it by opening and saving all of the CUT-SCENE CLIPS. (when opened it is at the very top right hand corner).
Opened everything on MGS3
stealthgamesfreak Posted at: 13:46 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219465
stealthgamesfreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You must be talking about the European version...
vdog102 Posted at: 13:42 May08 2006 Post ID: 816899
vdog102
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i really need help with the tranq gun with infinite ammo and a silencer that will never go off can you please tell me how i can get it and what its name was(dont remember) ansver will be highly apreciated
therapper Posted at: 05:15 May18 2006 Post ID: 830718
therapper
+
+
On 08-May-2006 vdog102 said:i really need help with the tranq gun with infinite ammo and a silencer that will never go off can you please tell me how i can get it and what its name was(dont remember) ansver will be highly apreciated
the gun's name is the ez gun and you need to get all the plants and animals

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
therapper Posted at: 05:22 May18 2006 Post ID: 830720
therapper
+
+
On 17-Apr-2005 Knight_of_Shadow said:Well i know that if you beat all the times in "Snake Vs. Monkey" you get the "monkey mask" (dogs will not bark at you), if you beat the best times you get the "Banana Camo" (all food gives you good stamina recovery and tastes great), and if you beat the best "Duel Modes" times on normal you get the "Green Face paint" (grip gauge will not diminish), and if you beat the best times on special you gwt the "DMP Camo" (doubles the naturalt LIFE recovery rate) those are just a few unlockables i know of.
Does anyone know of any more other than the infinity face paint and the stealth "camo"?
the infinity face paint: to get this you need to get a snake were you fight the fear atfer you beat the fear put dwon mouse traps in the area and exit back were you came from (the big compound) then just go back to the mouse trips when you lose all your food you know the water fall were you get your stuff back? well theres a tree not far get the snake there
NOTE: don't eat or kill that snake you need it in the cage and theres only one of them.

the stealth camo: shoot them darn frogs 64 in all or get the best rinking in the hardest mode

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
riproarin5000 Posted at: 14:52 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 884783
riproarin5000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I used the mk22 on The Boss hoping for a really cool special camo but it doesn't appear to have any powers...does anybody know if it does?

[color=navy][b][i]
I always could count on Futures
[/color][/b][/i]
Urban Legend Posted at: 16:08 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 921599
Urban Legend
+
+
i think it just makes you more stronger, i got this from the idea that her attributes are her combat skills. (CQC)
Cody Winkler Posted at: 18:18 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 965161
Cody Winkler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you two are talking about Snake camo, it has no special powers, it just gives you a high camo index...
zachta5838 Posted at: 08:11 Sep24 2006 Post ID: 1058993
zachta5838
+
+
The stealth is where you never die and you never get caught in a cross fire between the enemy.
What would Jesus do? Usher For Life!!!
cheating-is-good Posted at: 16:39 Feb17 2008 Post ID: 2125729
cheating-is-good
+
+
Closed, congrats for acting noob like, and making a illegal bump.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 444559

Post Top
Click to close