Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

New Info?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 26
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | Last     Next
gamespro Posted at: 16:59 Nov29 2007 Post ID: 2011559
gamespro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
A place to talk about any new info anyone has for MGS4.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Maestro2007 Posted at: 16:09 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028709
Maestro2007
+
+
I know this is old news, but the Beauty and The Beast Unit looks great!!
Name:KEE
Friend Code:0903 03192001

gamespro Posted at: 16:23 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028743
gamespro
+
+
On 12-Dec-2007 Maestro2007 said:I know this is old news, but the Beauty and The Beast Unit looks great!!
There is going to be 4 of them.
Crying Wolf.
Laughing Octopus.
Raging Raven.
Screaming Mantis.

I'm glad that someone is posting in the MGS forum again because it been kinda dead lately but just to let you know that when a thread is over a month old generally nobody posts in it anymore and I've noticed you've been doing this a lot and your bumping a lot of the threads that are over a month old and one of the reasons nobody does this is because the new threads that are started get moved down the list so please try not to do that anymore.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 12th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
Maestro2007 Posted at: 17:36 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028920
Maestro2007
+
+
Yeah, I know. Sorry about that, but I was in the MGS Series hub, and I was applying to become a moderator, and these were at the top. When does MGS4 come out then? I heard January, which means only 1 more month.

gamespro Posted at: 17:42 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028927
gamespro
+
+
Yeah I know you need 30 posts to become a mod but still while it isn't stated in the forum rules bumping is not allowed.

I saw on a few websites that it was coming out on the 1st of march but now it just says quarter 2 of 2008 I think it will be either march or june. I wish it was january but I doubt it.

sig by Vasco
Maestro2007 Posted at: 17:45 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028930
Maestro2007
+
+
Oh, sorry. Anways, that's annoying, they keep delaying, it was supposed to be october this year. I guess the longer we wait, the better it will be.

gamespro Posted at: 17:47 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028932
gamespro
+
+
Well they are working on a simultaneous release this time round so thats good news.

sig by Vasco
Maestro2007 Posted at: 17:51 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028938
Maestro2007
+
+
Yeah, that's good, at least here in Britain we r gonna get it at the same time as the Japanese and USA. We always get things last!!

gamespro Posted at: 17:55 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028943
gamespro
+
+
So you seen any of the trailers.

sig by Vasco
Maestro2007 Posted at: 17:57 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028947
Maestro2007
+
+
Yh, they look good.
Seriously can't wait for the game to come out.
Went and bought a PS3, really because I wanted to make sure I'd get this game, then it doesnt come out.
Anyways, g2g, the forums are pretty dead tonight.
Cool.

gamespro Posted at: 18:00 Dec12 2007 Post ID: 2028949
gamespro
+
+
Yeah really looking forward to it aswell.

Hasn't been much activity in the MGS forums for a while.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 19:13 Dec13 2007 Post ID: 2030425
cheating-is-good
+
+
i'm trying to get a ps3 for x-mas, simply for this game, and ffxiii.

i heard EVA is going to be in it, and I saw vamp in one of the trailers as well, interesting to be sure.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
gamespro Posted at: 05:19 Dec14 2007 Post ID: 2030800
gamespro
+
+
Yeah Eva will be in it I saw it on the official MGS website. Yeah I saw the trailer with Vamp too the fight was awesome looking forward to seeing what happens. I'm also really interested in the trailer that shows Snake in Metal Gear Rex and Liquid Ocelot in Metal Gear Ray.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 14:41 Dec18 2007 Post ID: 2036726
cheating-is-good
+
+
Ah yes, sorry I never replied till now. I saw that, and started hoping that you could do the battle. The new camo system seems pretty nice(octo cammo I think.) But I'd like to know how Meryl survived, where Eva was, and why Snake was holding a gun to his throat in one of the trailers.

Did you see the trailer gameplay trailer? It showed Snake helping a group of soldiers out, and in return they gave him some items, that's an interesting feature don't you think?
gamespro Posted at: 16:43 Dec18 2007 Post ID: 2037076
gamespro
+
+
Yeah I was hoping that too.

The new camo does look good.

Meryl never died in MGS I know you had the option of doing 2 things with the torture, if you went through it Meryl lived and went with you and even though if you submit to it she does die and Otacon leaves with you. But even though you had the choice yourself even if Meryl leaves with Snake Octacon gets out too because the bombers were called off and that way both of them get out with Snake. So even though you could choose in the game. The developers choose to continue so that both Meryl and Otacon live. (I know this sounds really confusing).

The reason Snake was holding a gun to himself is because Snake only has 6 months to live and this is the final game. But I actually think that that is one of the cut scene's near the start of the game because I think in the trailer that one of those new metal gears that are in the game attacks him and then he is about to fight him. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I saw the gameplay trailer it looks amazing I can't wait for this game its gonna be one of the biggest games on PS3.

There is not much activity on the MGS forum. I really want to get more activity here.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 18th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 13:43 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038131
cheating-is-good
+
+
Oh, i didn't know that. I thought she dies because in mgs1 when i was getting tortured, and I kept pressing the button, but Snake said he gave up. So I thought that Meryl was supposed to die. It does, but I understand it. Speaking of Otacon, did you see him in Mgs4? He plays a much bigger role, and I heard that he can control a robot that aids snake in battles.

Oh okay, thanks for sorting that out. I figured that it was because snake didn't want anyone to have his genes, or use him to clone another Snake. Guess we will, I can't wait for this game to come out.

Your right about that, this game will make you want to buy a ps3 simply to rent this game.

It's a shame, some of the good forums are slowly dieing. Guess there's not much we can do, besides post topics, and try to increase activity.
cheating-is-good Posted at: 13:46 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038132
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 12-Dec-2007 gamespro said:There is going to be 4 of them.
Crying Wolf.
Laughing Octopus.
Raging Raven.
Screaming Mantis.

I'm glad that someone is posting in the MGS forum again because it been kinda dead lately but just to let you know that when a thread is over a month old generally nobody posts in it anymore and I've noticed you've been doing this a lot and your bumping a lot of the threads that are over a month old and one of the reasons nobody does this is because the new threads that are started get moved down the list so please try not to do that anymore.
I saw the trailer of these bad girls. They're all women who got transformed by the war. It's like dreblin( that gun man) said, " War changes us. "

I'm not sure which one it is, but the one that has two puppets is holding two former characters. One of her puppets looks like the sorrow from mgs3, and the other looks like psycho mantis. I'd like to see Psycho mantis, but it won't happen.
gamespro Posted at: 14:19 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038158
gamespro
+
+
On 19-Dec-2007 cheating-is-good said:Oh, i didn't know that. I thought she dies because in mgs1 when i was getting tortured, and I kept pressing the button, but Snake said he gave up. So I thought that Meryl was supposed to die. It does, but I understand it. Speaking of Otacon, did you see him in Mgs4? He plays a much bigger role, and I heard that he can control a robot that aids snake in battles.

Oh okay, thanks for sorting that out. I figured that it was because snake didn't want anyone to have his genes, or use him to clone another Snake. Guess we will, I can't wait for this game to come out.

Your right about that, this game will make you want to buy a ps3 simply to rent this game.

It's a shame, some of the good forums are slowly dieing. Guess there's not much we can do, besides post topics, and try to increase activity.
Yeah I have seen Octacon I also saw that robot you are talking about its called the MKII. I think snake actually has the controller its a PS3 controller he can use it to scout the area and knock out guards.

Yeah can't wait either I saw on some websites that it was coming out on the 1st of march. But it doesn't give an exact release date anymore just says Q2 of 2008 so it might not be until june.

This forum will probably become more active again when MGS4 comes out.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 19:20 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038653
cheating-is-good
+
+
Oh yes, it'll definitely bring more activity to this forum.

Guess we'll have to wait and see huh? That'd be pretty funny seeing the enemy soldiers getting attacked by a controller.

I heard that as well, but we can't be too sure. Needless to say though, there are millions of people waiting for this game.

I wonder how sunny(olga's daughter. Olga is from mgs2)and Mei ling are going to be involved. This game is the final one, and it's going to go out with a bang.
gamespro Posted at: 19:46 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038692
gamespro
+
+
I think I saw Snake with the controller in one of the trailers and you see the MKII knocking an enemy out.

Yeah your right and if you don't reserve a copy before it comes out your gonna have to wait.

Yeah didn't Snake say at the end of MGS2 that he was gonna get Olga's daughter maybe he did.

Yeah I wonder if that tariler with Snake and Liquid Ocelot inside Metal gear Rex and Metal Gear Ray near the end of the game.

sig by Vasco
Displaying Page 1 of 26
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close