Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Shinesparking the Omega Metroid!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 20:31 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 459610
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Uhh, what? I was talking about the Omega Metroid thing. o_O
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SniperX Posted at: 19:19 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463245
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Db, you're back!

I attempted to shinespark it, but I didn't stop in time.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 12:38 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 470034
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I always fall in the holes in the floor that the OM made...
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 18:30 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 472838
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried again, but I don't think there is enough room to build up a boost...
Invalid Username Posted at: 20:39 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 473084
Invalid Username
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've done it before, and DB's apparently pulled off the entire thing, so it can be done...
error on page: this account is not valid. Please log out and try again.
SniperX Posted at: 16:16 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475266
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, whatever. I'll try again sometime.
Shruikan Posted at: 18:46 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475407
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
As soon as I actually get my stupid Gold Trainer Card...
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
SniperX Posted at: 10:56 Oct20 2005 Post ID: 477496
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you still have to do? I had to cheat to get mine.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:33 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493718
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On topic please.

I also Shinesparked the SA-X in ARC after P. Bombing the floor and falling through. I lured the SA-X over, then jumped over it and ran. I came through the hatch, Shine Charged, somersaulted right, and Shinesparked into it. Or... should I say, through it. I didn't hurt it, in fact, I went straight through it... weird...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:53 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 494058
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Huh... Guess they didn't expect anybody to be able to do that.

*I still have about 100 Pokés and a Battle Tower challenge to finish up before I get my Gold Card. =D
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 08:33 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495051
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Lol! I saw that little post, Pan... It's alright that you discuss that as long as you stay on topic, too. XD
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Shruikan Posted at: 11:23 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495262
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, I couldn't resist... Is it possible to Shinespark any of the other bosses?
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:00 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495569
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Well, besides the SA-X and Omega Metroid... hmm... I don't know. I know of one trick with the Shinespark, called the TRO Trap. I discovered it from Metroid2002.com; apparently you trap yourself in TRO after the elevators are out and you have to fight the spider, but you don't fight the spider, rather, you use the Shinespark to get you into TRO the backway via some root-infested pathway in the Energy Core room, whatever it's called. You know the room with the generator? Yeah.

Shruikan Posted at: 14:18 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495830
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, but why would you want to trap yourself in TRO?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:53 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496035
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The guy said the trick is extremely difficult and useless, but amusing to yourself and amusing to show to your friends. I would have to agree, though I have never completed the trick. The man only showed how to get into TRO the backway, he never showed how you would be trapped...

SniperX Posted at: 16:13 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 500850
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok. TRO is my least favorite sector.

Have you gotten feebas yet? Or the Regis? Or Groudon, Kyroge and Raquaza? How about starters?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:12 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502990
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I have a Feebas, I know how to get them, if you need help. I also have Ground, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. My starters? I started with Torchic... aww, Torchic's cute!

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:52 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503149
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LOL!

I have Feebas, Kyogre and Rayquaza, and I Shiny Hacked my Regis (awesome-looking by the way, not so dull) and I started with Mudkip (been hanging out with Spyro too long...) but I have a Sceptile from a previous file. Focusing on training my Staryu and Shelgon so they can become members of my indomitable sextet. =) (My NB name... Shruikan)
SniperX Posted at: 08:57 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 503775
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shhhh!
Staryu evolves by water stone, And if there's any other poke'mon your trying to catch, I'll help. Do you know how to bet milotic, it's easy oncce you get a feebas.
P.S. I started with Torchic too. My team is: Rayquaza, Groudon, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, and Metagross. All level 100
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:08 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 504376
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sigh* I know Staryu evolves by Water Stone, it's just that Starmie's only notable move is Confuse Ray, you know?
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close