Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Speed tricks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 09:46 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 586881
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
A. Then your parents may have taken it as p[art of your 'anti-gaming' punishment...
B. WTF? I never said "Dump the whole damn box of Legos over your head."
C. Sure it is. Construct every little ship you can make with all the legos you have, then throw them into walls and watch them explode, lol. Then take two of them and make them fly head-on into each other. WAIT! Better yet, you'd wanna construct a Lego-Samus and a Lego-Metroid, then hurl the Metroid at her and watch her blow up, lol.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Crono1 Posted at: 10:10 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595402
Crono1
+
+
I thought this was a thread for disscussing SPEED TRICKS! Not exploding lego-samuses and lego-metroids!
[center]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:38 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595788
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Well, last I remember, we discussed everything we needed to, so now we're just chatting about relevant stuff to tide us over until a new poster comes along.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 17:07 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597426
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:A. Then your parents may have taken it as p[art of your 'anti-gaming' punishment...
B. WTF? I never said "Dump the whole damn box of Legos over your head."
C. Sure it is. Construct every little ship you can make with all the legos you have, then throw them into walls and watch them explode, lol. Then take two of them and make them fly head-on into each other. WAIT! Better yet, you'd wanna construct a Lego-Samus and a Lego-Metroid, then hurl the Metroid at her and watch her blow up, lol.
A. No, it just fell somewhere.
B. I never said anything about them being dumped on my head, just on me. Besides, I was joking.
C. Do you realize how many Legos I have?!? That was just the container I thought it was in. And to even think about doing what you suggest to my Legos...*cracks knuckles, then gets out every long-range weapon ever known to man, especially George Lucas (this includes the three superlasers from the 2 Star Destroyers and the Darksaber)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:24 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598681
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
From now on, I prohibit off-topic posting, relevant or not, due to the fact that you, Snipe, cannot handle it. If you want to oppose me over it, head to the Staff Forum and respond in my report about you. From this post on, on-topic posting will be the only thing I permit.

SniperX Posted at: 20:25 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598972
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you realize that as you post about us getting off-topic, you off topic? Hm?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:59 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599878
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Somehow, Snipe, I don't think you have considered that posting is necessary to point such things out as warning another member/mod. A mod cannot help it, and you damn well know it, Snipe. Get back on topic.
-------------------

In Metroid Zero Mission, can anyone think of any other speed tricks besides the one I mentioned?

SniperX Posted at: 16:27 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600129
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhh, what one was that? I know of a few necesary tricks for 100 items.

I'm gonna start keeping count of every time you misspell something. tc:1
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:32 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600140
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
TC:1 to you, mate. You spelled 'necessary' incorrectly.

But Snipe, any other speed tricks? You know, like, getting some place faster because of a way to use the speed booster, a unique way?

SniperX Posted at: 16:46 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600171
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uh, yeah. ',:l What do you think I was talking about? Well, there's this one in Ridley that's pretty hard to get down, and i'd rather not explain it unless necessary (so that's how you spell it, thanx).

P.S. Congradulations men of Metroid Fusion, we have successfully gotten over 1,000 posts! *lights up huge display of fireworks*

P.P.S. Why'da close that thread anyway? I there anyway to reopen it?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:51 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605266
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Did you read my post inside it? I said we could post relevantly but freely in the trhead congratulating your mod spot.

SniperX Posted at: 15:54 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605629
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, the other one, the one you closed before I opened the nonsense thread.
Animaldude Posted at: 15:55 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605631
Animaldude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey srry to off topic but any one wana exchange animal crossing friend codes?
SniperX Posted at: 16:04 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605641
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I don't have Animal Crossing. This is the Forum for Metroid Fusion, not Animal Crossing.
Animaldude Posted at: 16:06 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605643
Animaldude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i said it was off topic....im not stupid
SniperX Posted at: 16:57 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607024
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, typing better would help you to not look stupid.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:40 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607180
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
(*Smacks Snipe*) Oh, hello, uh, hi! (*glances down at painstruck Snipe*) This isn't the forum for Animal Crossing, mate, sorry. It doesn't matter if you acknowledge whether it's off-topic or not, it still belongs in the Animal Crossing forums.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 09:52 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 607778
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh. There's your reason not to get too far off topic.

Not that I have any room to talk, of course... >_<
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 16:29 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608496
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why do have no room? *rubbs back of head and starts looking for Iodine*
Shruikan Posted at: 16:58 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608550
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sigh* TC: 4

Well I never really said anything against off topic posting(not that there's anything wrong with it of course), so yeah.

I just completely lost the thread of what I was going to say...
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close