Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Welcome to the Metroid Fusion Forum!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
SniperX Posted at: 12:06 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322283
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think I trust you (don't you DARE report this to Rich), Nebraska.

And I figured out why it wouldn't work, because, for some idiodic reason, the DS won't gamelink with a GBA. So I have to keep it in order to gamelink, use my AR, and play a GBC game or lower. Is that stupid, or is that really stupid.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:34 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341302
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I wouldn't report it... Rich doesn't mind if we share states, but cities are not permitted.

Well, even if you were to use the Wireless adaptor from a Pokemon FireRed or LeafGreen box, it still wouldn't work, because neither Fusion nor Zero Mission are compatible with a woreless game link, 1, and 2, the DS and the Wireless adapter do not radiate the same ping.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 11:33 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343564
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know, that's stupid, isn't it? It lets you play GBA games but it won't let you game link, and you can't play GBC's, or use an AR. So I have to keep my GBA in order to do that stuff.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:17 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346768
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
My game link is shitzu, it never worked from the time I bought it two years ago in September, and I forgot to return it...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 13:16 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348601
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oi, watch you're language.

I don't think you can return it anyway if you already opened it.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:34 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348802
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Dude, shitzu is a breed of dogs, lol, didn't you know that?

And I wouldn't return it for a refund, I would just have exchanged it. Like I did with my messed-up PSP yesterday.

SniperX Posted at: 16:51 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359114
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No.

If it worked perfectly, there's no point in exchanging. But I guess since it was messed up...
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:40 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359227
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Aug-2005 SniperX said:No.

If it worked perfectly, there's no point in exchanging. But I guess since it was messed up...
This thread hasn't been posted on for about 6 months now, just so you know.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 16:34 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363161
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um, what are you talking about?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:35 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363165
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 22-Aug-2005 pantalaimon01 said:This thread hasn't been posted on for about 6 months now, just so you know.
A few days, actually.

SniperX Posted at: 16:55 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363207
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's more like it. If it had been 6 months, it's likely it would have been deleted.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:57 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363208
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oops, for some reason I thought it said February. =$
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:21 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363273
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Meh, I wouldn't delete old threads anyway. Unless they didn't make any difference to anyone whatsoever.

Samus is sexy, heh. But her hairstyle is a bit sucky in some games.

SniperX Posted at: 17:25 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363286
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Pan, that's when db started being a member.

Man db, you really must be tired. Get some sleep.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:35 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363318
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Hehe, lol. And Snipe, I've been a member for almost 2 years, not just since February of this year, but since February in 2004.

But yeah, since Samus is in Metroid and this is the Metroid Fusion forum, I suppose we can talk about her, too, eh? Okay okay, I'll stop.

Metroid Fusion's graphics aren't as good as in ZM.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:01 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363393
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really now? I think the Fusion graphics are much better, even if gameplay is slow. Have you taken a closer look at the backgrounds? WOW!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:32 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363936
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Compare that to what the background on ZM has to say after you revisit Mother Brain after you have been equipped with the fully powered suit.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 20:43 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363963
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude... You're only 12? You're crazy!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:53 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365650
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I'M 13! How old are you, I just wanna make sure...

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:20 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365834
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well even if you are 13, you would have been 12 when you started.

I'm 14.
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close