Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate Metroid Fusion?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:38 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104228
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I would rate it 10! It has the best and most interesting story line! With Samus suddenly being vulernable to Ice because she is part Metroid, and the SA-X being equipped with the Ice Beam, and all that...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 11:30 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219207
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would give it an 8 1/2 because it's really fun and nicely long, but if you don't know what to do, some of the missions are confusing, but the weapons systems are cool, and all the plot twists are very thrilling, especially when it turns out that the Federation were breeding metroid.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
SniperX Posted at: 11:31 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219215
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I find you very reliable darkboarder_77.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:22 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221474
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Yes. I read one of your Submissions in this game colomn saying that you were Imagineer. Anyway, you Verified some of my Subs, so now I find you a reliable rater...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 12:10 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222778
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks Smile, I don't like tricking gullible people. Or people period.
That's why I try to be honest and make my submissions neat.
SniperX Posted at: 12:11 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222781
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I sound like a neat freak, don't I?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:24 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222813
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
No, I'm a neat freak, too. I hate dirtiness.

Anyway, if we are gonna talk about this let's stay on topic at the same time.

I say, this game one of the best storylines ever, it ties in with the storyline of Metroid 2 and Super Metroid. Like, Samus kills all of the Metroids on SR388 in Metroid 2, and then she returns to Zebeth in Super Metroid, and now she's back again at SR388 in Metroid Fusion, and the result of killing all of the Metroids on this planet has caused the X Parasites to live on without a predator to kill them. They rapidly reproduce, too. So, Samus nearly kills herself. And that is why I gave this game a 10.

SniperX Posted at: 15:58 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231004
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've never heard of Metroid 2 or Super Metroid. I saw Metroid 4 on one of the first screens you see when you get past the sponser credits. So I wondered what the other 2 games were. I just thought that the Space Pirates got them all in Zero Mission, and then you have to kill them to get to the Mother Brain.

I was wondering, what does it take to be a moderator? What do you have to do?

I like your sig
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:08 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234643
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You can register to become a Moderator of this forum if you wish. Scroll up past the first post on this page, click to go back to the thread list for this game, and look for 'Apply to Become a Moderator of This Forum' at the top of the thread list underneath the names of those who Mod this forum.. Click it. You're eligible.

SniperX Posted at: 19:41 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 235202
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sweet.

For a few days a couple years ago, I drew a bunch of things from Fusion and Zero Mission. I also compaired things from both to see which I liked better. Like I perfer the Zero Mission power grip to the Fusion default version.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:35 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240087
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
One poor thing about this game is the fact that you have no freedom. Adam keeps shutting all of the damn hatches on you, leaving you to do your one and only current mission. In Metroid Zero Mission, more freedom is applicable- I can get Screw Attack immediately after getting Power Grip and about 2-3 Energy Tanks, even though it is the final ability your suit absorbs before fighting Mother Brain. Yet, I can get Screw Attack, High-Jump, Missles, Power Grip, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Charge Beam, Long Beam, Plasma Beam, Jumpball, Super Missles, Bombs, Morph Ball, Gravity Suit, and Space Jump before fighting KRAID.

The lack of freedom really puts a drain on my score for this game.

SniperX Posted at: 18:16 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244524
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, you used an AR. Mine has codes that allow you to do that. And you have just as much freedom.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:29 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248626
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I didn't use an AR! I found secret passages and tricks in the game MYSELF! I never got any advice from anyone or from an AR!

SniperX Posted at: 13:14 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 257711
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the official Guide, you have to wait until Ridley to get the Screw Attack. But this is Fusion Forum so... Anyway...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:23 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263079
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Nonono... I was referring to Zero Mission, I got Screw Attack and the Varia Suit and everything else before fighting Kraid, save for the Speed Booster.

In Fusion? I can't do that.

SniperX Posted at: 13:50 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265209
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know you were talking about Zero Mission and I still know it's impossible. I have guide. I like sound primative.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 20:35 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265910
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would rate fusion a 9 out of 10. I liked Zero Mission but it really wasn't as good as Fusion at all. And in reply to darkboarder_77's last post, how do you get the screw attack before kraid, isnt it one of those upgrades that is incompatible w/ the current suit and u cant get it until u fight that enemy near the end of the game??
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
SniperX Posted at: 21:23 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265946
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Have you ever played Zero Mission? Because the kind of items you're talking about are the unkown items: Plasma Beam, Space Jump, and Gravity Suit. But hows abouts we talk about this it the Zero Mission Forum, Eh?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 10:09 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268242
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The Zero Mission forum is dead to the world, Snipe. I'll make a Zero Mission thread here for us to chat in it.

SniperX Posted at: 07:28 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 287771
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I see it, I reply it, we move on in conversation.

I want popcorn too.
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 283290

Post Top
Click to close