Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

What's the best time you've beaten the game at? And what's the highest Item % you've gotten?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Crono1 Posted at: 18:56 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 529298
Crono1
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 20-Nov-2005 pantalaimon01 said:Heh, nice. My best 100% speed run is 1:55... You're nearly there. Keep it up! =)
*sigh* I guess i'll have to do another 100% run.
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SniperX Posted at: 19:10 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 530602
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I haven't been playing for awhile.

If you have ideas, tell me! We already have the continent down, and some new poke'mon. But some new side activities would be great. And some names for the bad team. Shiney poke'mon will be important.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
Crono1 Posted at: 20:01 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 530665
Crono1
+
+
What are you talking about, the game you are working on? Because I think I have some ideas but I want a copy if you ever complete it. This forum is going to look like general chat because there is nobody(ex: DB) to yell at us for getting off topic. And if he ever comes back, you and pan can yell at him! Well I did another run and got 1:34 with only 3%!
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 09:02 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 532530
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, the game I'm working on. And yes, I'll try to get you a copy if you submit a lot of ideas, even if we reject most of them. But hey! bring 'em on!

Impossible!!!
Crono1 Posted at: 17:20 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 533487
Crono1
+
+
Well you could call the bad team or a new pokemon shadow reaper(s). You could make surf races for a side activity. I think the shiny rate should be lowered as I have never encountered one in in 34 hours of play time. I think shiny colors should be: green=black blue=pink red=purple brown=yellow and vice-versa.

And yes 3% is possible in 1:36 if you totally consider it. You only collect the items, or most of them in your path. And I know the spots where most bosses cannot hit you. Did you know that root can be stood in front of and pollen cant hit you? Well anyway I finished with 2 energy tanks and 1 missile tank. And to defeat omega metroid by using the floating omega glitch( for the video check out metroid2002.com). And it dosen't hurt to have a couple years experience.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 13:18 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536632
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't know about the shadow reaper thing, but we already had the idea for the shiny encounter rate to be lowered harshly (I haven't met one in over 300 hours of play) and we're probably going to use most of the shiny colors that they already use for old poke'mon.
Crono1 Posted at: 17:47 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536890
Crono1
+
+
Well those are the origonal colors, I believe. So, what about the surf racing idea? What will the bad team do? A team rocket or a team magma/aqua thing? My opinion is that they should do the magma/aqua thing. will there be a battle frontier, trainer tower ,or both? could you give me an outline or plot of some sort? That would help with my ideas. And I have started a team(see sig). Please join. It is a metroid discussion/ general chat thing and all of the mod spots are open for it.
[center]
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:04 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538151
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What is the actual title? I once made a brief sketch for a game called Pok�mon Platinum, kind of a sequel if you will to R/S/E. I have all my notes in a notebook somewhere...

But I remember that I added 10 special Pok�mon called Zodiac Pok�mon(the other two are Vaporeon and Tauros) that had a big effect on the storyline.

Also, I wrote out the E4 teams, and the bad guys were..._________(Fill in with nasty gang name)
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 09:01 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538734
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We don't have a title yet, although I was leaning toward Poke'mon Starlight and Moonlight. The sequal could be Poke'mon Sunlight. But again, we don't know. We are kinda leaning toward a Rocket thing. Yes there will be battle frontier. If you've ever seen Poke'mon Destiny Deoxys, we're putting in Larousse City. The battle tower might be the Battle tent for the city, or I guess we could make it trainer tower. Or even both for that matter. We're doing new Poke'mon and adding a light-type. Plot? Well, The evil team wants to be able to control shiny Poke'mon. So they have several attempts to do so, sorta like the things Team Magma/Aqua do. But here's some twists. The evil Team will be headed by GIOVANNI! He's back with a new goal and a vengence. Also, the shiny colors and extra power are generated by this Shining Moon/Star/Sun that sits in a shrine in the sky (depending upon the game). And in a last effort, Team _____ tries to steal it. But when they do, it shatters and the pieces scatter over the land. All the shinys lose there shiny colors and extra power. Then both you and the evil team are going after the pieces. They actually kidnap one of the Gym Leaders that has one of the pieces. Then there's a big showdown, winner take all (of the pieces). You win, you restore the Shining Moon/Star/Sun and the power of the shinys is restored.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 09:51 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538758
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice. You should make the peices scatter over all four regions. Even better, I have teams for Gyms and e4 if you need them.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
Crono1 Posted at: 14:54 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539258
Crono1
+
+
Thats sweet. I like the names you already made up. Maybe the bad guys should be the oppisite of the version name. So the game name is sun, then they could be moon and vice-versa. Maybe the sun version could be like the "emerald" of the three and incorperate all of the the differences of the versions. I think you should have a nightime and daytime like in crystal version. Have you already made up the rayquaza/kyogre/groundons of the game? Are you going to have an e4? Maybe you should have metallic pokemon appearing like the origonal shiny stat (1 out of 8124)and they could have an ultra-high stats, and at level 100 they could have 1,000 HP, and 600 of every other stat. I think the nickname (pkmn) max charachters should be infinetly long and maybe the players name too. Well thats all of the ideas that I can think of off the top of my head, more later.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 16:39 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549652
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, if we are doing those game names, sun will be the sequal, so we have to be careful not to jam EVERYTHING in star and moon. Yes we are having day and night. No we don't have any new legendaries, but we're stuffing them all in, plus the ones we think up. Duh, you have to have the E4. No, steel poke'mon are appearing regularly, and only shinys have boosted stats. We can't have infinately long names, but we'll try to make them as long as possible (how about 14 charecters?).
We are only doing this region, and we don't want gym teams yet, seeing as we barely have any new pokemon. But we could use types and names (of the leaders).
Crono1 Posted at: 15:02 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552979
Crono1
+
+
I think you should have a starter of each type. That way there is more selection. You should proabably use water, fire, dark, psycic, elertric, steel, poisin, and normal for gym teams(this is assuming that you are going to go with the traditonal 8 badges). How about this twist? Giovanni could lead the E4. Will there be any new types of pokemon? Yeah 14 charachters sounds long enough for nicknames. I think you should use only groundon, kyogre, and rayquaza for the legendaries. How about a difficulty setting? they could have the choice of normal or easy. On easy pokemon get more exp. points and level up faster. On normal they could play the "standard" setting. And if they beat normal they could unlock hard mode. Then the pokemon could only gain 1/2 the experience and have higher level ups. How about the pokemon could level up past level 100? Say to 200? Maybe on the PC you could have a cheat input console so people don't have to use a AR and potentially screw up thier game. Maybe you could have a train that you can pay money to go on and go to previously visited cities. Well thats all for this batch of ideas. You still havent gotten back to me on that surf racing idea on a side activity.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 17:58 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 553182
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We are doing lots of tradition, so only three starters 8 badges and only up to lv100. But I like the type selections. We're probably going with Kanto's E4 types. I said there'd be a light type and that the water racing thing would be a good Idea. Giovanni's leading the evil team, as I said. No we're putting all the legendaries plus one's we think up. Difficulty setting? That's an idea... The cheat thing is a good Idea too. But I also said that you would have a laptop that hooks into the poke center. We had an idea for a train, which is like the boats in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. But why not just use fly instead of paying to go around?
Crono1 Posted at: 09:55 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554013
Crono1
+
+
Well the train thing was meant for use BEFORE you can use fly...And I already knew about giovanni leading the bad guys, I just was thinking that he could also take over the E4. Are you going to use the traditional water, fire, or grass starters or are you going to have different types to start on? How about the legendaries can become shiny after you restore the sun/moon/star to the shrine like as an option? There's going to be one heck of a lot of legendaries to find. The contenient is going to have to be huge, or maybe they could each have thier own island? I think I have an idea for a legendary, a phoenix and he could be the light legendary. How about there can be a task log or something, so the players don't have to wander around, wondering what to do? Maybe the gym leaders could GIVE you the HM's that you can use, instead of finding them on your own (Or you could use that idea on easy mode)? What kind of cheats should we use? Temperary, permanent, or both? You could use some like full health. I gotta go, more later.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 15:48 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554425
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, the train acts basically the same as the ship in the gem series. I told you, tradition! Yeah, that would be a good idea, I 'm kinda holding the idea that when you restore the shining whatever that there's a cut scene that shows a bunch of poke'mon becoming shiny again. But also remember that the Shining whatever is just an idea of mine. In fact, so are most of the things in the first post I made about this game. My partner and I haven't agreed on any of that yet. There's only 21 legendaries at the moment (not counting the Unown) and I already kinda got those ones mapped out. We already have the continent, and its about the size of Hoenn. A light/flying type huh? Sounds ok. We're trying to go for some radical combos. I have an idea for 2 legendaries. A light-fighting and a dark-fighting. The task log is a good idea too, that could work something like the fame checker, where you reveiw people talking about the next thing you have to do. I like the idea of the leader giving you the HM, at least in easy mode. In a regular mode, I'd shoot it down, but an easy mode with that might work. And the cheats? Well considering that there is no AR or anything for the DS, If you wanted cheats, they would have to be pre-built. But idea is coming on for that...
Crono1 Posted at: 19:24 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557248
Crono1
+
+
Are you only going to do this for the DS? You could probably call the light/dark-fighting legendaries that you may use the light and dark warriors. How about in easy mode the pokemon will obey you reguardless of level? Will you use new starters, old starters, or make a combo? Maybe you should use cyndiquil, treeko, and squrtile for starters. Aren't I on the producing team? Are you going to really try to make this a real game? Like give it to nintendo to see if they will publish it? And am I giving enough ideas to get a copy? More ideas later. This sounds like it's coming together.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 20:54 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557365
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, proably. A DS card holds quite a bit more info than a GBA cartrige. The light and dark warriors... that has a nice ring... The easy mode thing and obeying regardless of whatever, well then the the only reason to beat the gym leaders is for the HM ability. Most likely old starters. All of them, minus pikachu. Well, not really, but you will get lots of credit for ideas. Yes, we are shooting for publishing it. Well... I don't know... >Smile Yeah, I hope it is.

OH!!! I just had an AWESOME idea. Ok I know you had the idea to have Giovanni lead the Elite 4, and I shot it down, well here's a better idea that comes from yours: Instead of having your rival be the Champion, (yes, you get a rival) Giovanni is. Then, if you beat him, you get all his pieces, he gets arrested and your dad logs your name in the Leauge file. Then, for the end credits, it's you flying your mom and dad up to the shine shrine (in the sky) put the pieces back together, then it shows the restoration cut scene. From then on, you can either act as the champion yourself, or your rival tries to beat you for the champion's seat.
Crono1 Posted at: 09:45 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 558734
Crono1
+
+
Well guess what? I DON'T HAVE A DS!!! And I meant Giovanni could be champion, Not the fourth of the E4. And the obeying thing I meant within reason, such as up to level 50 until you get the fourth badge or something... So then on the credits you will be like a co-producer and then I will ge the next best thing? Will my actual name be in the credits, or will I be forever known as Crono1? Well heres the new ideas.How about more than one file slot? How about a acro/mach bike combo? Like one that can jump up ledges? And how about biker races like you have last one standing? You could use the blocks from rayquaza's tower (those ones where if you go too slow then you fall through). Or you could have a triatholon. And the acting as the champion thing is good also. In all the other games you just become the champion and leave it at that. And nobody pays you any respect when you are the champ either. The only problem is that means that you can only beat the game once seeing as you cannot replay the E4...Unless you can have an option that lets you replay them...Have you gotten a name for the bad team? And when you are going to give a pokemon a potion or something you should be able to shoose how many you give at once. Oh yeah, who will be the professor? So then you will have more than three starters? You weren't clear enough.
[center]
Shruikan Posted at: 15:29 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559140
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Professor Ash would be a good name - unless you want to (heh) branch off from the tree names. Maybe this Prof. Ash could actually be Ash Ketchum...

I am all for the difficulty settings and the train and the name slots and the built in cheats, but aren't you forgetting something? We have to have more than one file slot. That has ALWAYS gotten on my nerves. But, since this is for DS, we can do it!

Whoo... I like the 'Act the Champ' idea... That's always kinda puzzled me too. But what, exactly, does the Champ do?

As for the starter deal, I still want the original three types to choose from, but you can pick three of the original nine. Or twelve, if you wish.

For Gym leaders, I recommend a comeback for the ones that seemingly disappeared... AKA Pryce and Falkner and most of the other G/S/C Leaders. But leave some room for new Leaders, and if you plan on putting Gyms in all four regions (Without badges for the other three), then keep most of the original leaders where they were.

What if Falkner and Winona got married?
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
Displaying Page 6 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close