Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Metroid Zero Mission Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:58 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363377
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, then, I'll cross you off the list. Snipe? Snipe you lazy bum, you really should try this!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:59 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363382
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Haha, I like your new signature.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:01 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363390
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I happen to like Shiny Zapdos a little, but if she has an online bf already I'll need to find someone else.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:03 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363396
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Who are you to tell US off for getting off topic?!?! XD
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:33 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372208
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Because you led me there.

SniperX Posted at: 14:36 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372218
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really? (sarcastic tone)

Anyway, I am just never in the mood to play ZM. I'm still trying to beat Super Mario 64 DS.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:14 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372540
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
It's actually my fault. I am supposed to be modding this forum, it's my job to control it.

Now then, I figured out you can beat Mother Brain without the Varia.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:31 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372629
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But can you actually do it? XD
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:12 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377104
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Yes... I beat Mother Brain without the Varia, Long Beam, Wave Beam, and Screw Attack. I didn't get very far with it, however, because after I got the Fully Powered Suit I needed Screw Attack to get out, and, well... I didn't have it.

ALSO ALSO ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is of utmost importance... I would like to nominate You, Pan, and Snipe, to help me with the Premature Mother Brain Encounter Campaign, PMBEC for short! The objective for me is to encounter Mother Brain WITHOUT defeating both Ridley and Kraid, and POWER BOMBS are very necessary to this, unless you find a way around it!

If any of you here have the ZM master code for Action Replay and the codes to get early Power Bombs, I will appreciate it!

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:30 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377432
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Meh, I really want to help, but my friend 400 miles away has my AR Max Drive DS/GBA V1.01 which most likely has ZM on it. All I have right now is a clunky 3.0 that's like three years old, but he should be coming up to see us soon.
SniperX Posted at: 13:15 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385670
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have two codes for version 5.4 AR for power bombs. But I have already tried it. The elevator from Tourian to Cratreria doesn't operate, at least it didn't when I tried. The other thing is, you must attack the Mother Brain from the front. And if you come down the back door, you can't get to the front. And it won't be damaged from behind. So unless you can find an alternate route.

Anyway, here are the codes: Max Power Bombs: FCEADE53 78E11C69
Infinate Power Bombs: 700E2024 1B725001

NOTE: You must use a Chozo statue first, then you can use the weapons.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:20 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386243
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, you can get to Tourian via Brinstar, last I checked. However, due to the probability that you can't get to that particular elevator without defeating Ridley and Kraid, you would need something like a Walk Through Walls code.

EDIT:
BUT WAIT!!!
You CAN in fact get to Crateria, because the faulty elevator connecting Brinstar and Crateria is now powered by a Morph Ball Booster only accessible with Power Bombs. I think that'll make life a bit easier.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:43 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391185
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I need a ZM master code too, please... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Meanwhile, don't forget that you can actually get into the Space Pirate Mother Ship without defeating any of the 3 bosses with those Power Bombs... Get into Norfair through the primary elevator, head left, and hit the elevator beyond which takes you up, then head right. There's a yellow hatch beyond.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:53 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393897
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(m)
d925cbb3
457d65d3
b6fa891b
dc4362a9

Have fun.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:23 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394499
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Thanx.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:23 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395464
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anytime, bud.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:47 Sep08 2005 Post ID: 396966
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay, I tried it, got the Power Bombs, and here are my results:

1. When I tried to get to Mother Brain through the backside, the elevator would not work.

2. I started a new file, got the Screw Attack for good measure, and immediately headed forth unto the Space Pirate ship, and got the Fully Powered Suit within the first 10 minutes of the game, and found my ship suddenly gone when I returned to it. I didn't have any of the Secret Items, either, because I didn't stop by to get them. But, when I entered Crateria through the Speed Boost launcher in Brinstar up the old elevator shaft, and came out through thge right, my ship suddenly appeared. I then went back in, and the place was exploding, as if I were escaping from Mother Brain, but there was no change in the music, nor was there a timer. COOL!

3. I fought Mother Brain, defeated her, and decided to Power Bomb that brick on my way out, so I went through it, went down the old elevator shaft, and the timer became black blocks with the letter 'E' in two of the blocks.

I found several other things but I have to go now.

SniperX Posted at: 19:26 Sep08 2005 Post ID: 397054
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. I hate to say I told you so, but...

2. Weird.

3. Double weird. I guess glitch.

4. OK I know that this is TOTALLY off subject, but my AR codes for LeafGreen don't work at all. If you could just give me a clear answer that tells all, then I swear I will return to subjuct. I've asked many times in main site, only answers I got were from amatures whose answers never helped. I don't want to post in the LG forums because you would probably never find it and it would be buried and forgotten. Anyway, it's version 5.4 and I had to put LeafGreen on it.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:14 Sep09 2005 Post ID: 398594
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay, the next project we shall engage in... it's called Project Suitless Evacuation Into Brinstar, or PSEIB, or Pseib, if you prefer.

I was experimenting with getting Samus outta the Space Pirate Ship alive WITHOUT her suit. I discovered that to do this, which will require the Fully Power suit obtained early by usage of the early P Bombs without defeating Mother Brain.

Once in the Space Pirate ship, Open ALL hatches that cannot be openned by Samus's stun gun- Green Hatches, use Super Missles on those, Red Hacthes, use Missles on those, Yelloiw hatches, use P Bombs on those, ect. Once you have done that all around Chozodia and the ship, destroy anything that requires a P Bombs to destroy- P Bomb blocks, ect.

Once that is outta that way, you will have to return to Brinstar, defeat Mother Brain, Kraid, and Ridley, then get out, get shot down by the Space Pirates, ect.

Once you start out, everything you did before- all the hatches you openned with the Missles, Super Missles, P Bombs, and all of the blocks you destroyed with P Bombs will return to their original state UNTIL YOU FIND AND DEFY ONE OF THE GAME'S DATA PROCEDURES- apparently, if you can get through that Green hatch that you find while attempting to enter the ship, then EVERYTHING that you did with the Fully Powered suit will revert back to their used and destroyed states- all Red hatches that were openned before will now be openned again, same with Green and Yellow hatches, ect. I find that once you enter the Map Room, and then you head through the used-to-be red hatch on the right (providing you openned it...), you can revert all of the changes you made with the Fully Powered Suit by heading right past the Space Pirates and through the hatch beyond. Hit it, and you will suddenly come out of what was the green hatch, now a blue hatch.

Understood? Now, I tried getting out the cheap way by using the shattered glass tunnel that you P Bombed to get back to Brinstar... and, I got trapped with no way out, because Samus, without her suit, cannot grab edges and hoist herself into small compact tunnels, like she can with the Morph Ball with her suit. We will have to find and alternate way out.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:28 Sep09 2005 Post ID: 398638
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OR!!!
You could just use a No Suit code...
ac1c686b
69b7a733
Displaying Page 2 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close