Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

which is better the light beam or the dark beam

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
pyro9 Posted at: 16:59 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377215
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I say the Light beam is better because the Dark beam is slow.
Hi I'm back
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
X-Inferno Posted at: 11:11 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378643
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah and you mostly have to kill dark creatures so its better:D
pyro9 Posted at: 11:44 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378677
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also like the anihalator[speeling]because you dont have to lock-on to somebody,and the gun is pretty strong.
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:19 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379398
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The Annihilator beam, actaully, is the coolest, the most powerful, and if you happen to know about the science of matter and antimatter, then you'll realise that annihilator matter by far is the most powerful.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pyro9 Posted at: 18:35 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379728
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I still like the light beam better because the annihilator uses up all your ammo quikly. I think the dark beam stinks.
Hi I'm back
scorch7 Posted at: 23:53 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 382196
scorch7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like the annihilator the best because i kill my friends alot with it.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:34 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382543
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Here's a chart for it:

Light Beam
----------
Accuracy: 8
Power: 6
Stun: 3
Speed: 10

Dark Beam
----------
Accuracy: 4
Power: 8
Stun: 10
Speed: 5

Annihilator Beam
-----------
Accuracy: 10
Power: 10
Stun: 3
Speed: 7

Power Beam
------------
Accuracy: 7
Power: 1
Stun: 1
Speed: 8
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pyro9 Posted at: 09:29 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382717
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My favorite beams are:

1 Light beam

2 Annihalator beam

3 Dark beam

4 Power beam

I like the power beam better than the dark beam.
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:23 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385696
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
^...What for?... The Dark beam is easily the coolest in the game besides the Annihilator, which looks alot like a transdimentional glitch void ripple warper that breaks sound waves and has a two-sided effect of being matter and antimatter charged with light and dark energy, allowing for it to home onto enemies given that matter and antimatter are attracted like + and -, and like boy and girl.

pyro9 Posted at: 18:36 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386421
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But the dark beam is weak and it travels slow the power beam trvels faster. The light beam travels medium to fast and it is powerful. The annihalator is good [Im not saying its bad]I just dont like its charged attack. But I like the darkburst thing better than the sunburst.
Hi I'm back
kingjojoe Posted at: 09:45 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404184
kingjojoe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the light beam cathes ur enimies on fire but the dark beam will surround the enimie in dark matter making them stunned for enough time to pull out the light beam and bloww the crap out of them before they become unstunned
umm.....................................................i dont know..................dutch oven, possibly?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:55 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 410997
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Exactly... The Dark Beam isn't superior to the Power Beam, but it is better.

Pyro, the Dark Beam is wayyy more powerful than the Power Beam, mon! What are you talking about? Each Power Beam shot contributes 1 point of damage, while each Dark Beam shot contributes 5 times as much. Plus, the Dark Beam charge, the Entangler, will leave foes stunned, giving you time to launch a Super Missle or two at them.

pyro9 Posted at: 15:20 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418391
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I change my mind now. Now I think the dark beam is better than the power beam. The only thing I really dont like about the dark beam is that it is slow. I still like the light beam better though.
Hi I'm back
scorch7 Posted at: 08:50 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420221
scorch7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but if you charge the Dark Beam it will harden someone for a few seconds.
pyro9 Posted at: 10:30 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420436
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The dark beam is good in my opinion it is in 3rd place in my favorites. I like the dark beam's power when you harden someone that is awesome. Also when I shoot the dark beam at someone I usualy fire a missle at them too[ it hurts them a lot]. I like the light beam too because it puts people on fire,and you fight nore dark creatures in the game.
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:27 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456455
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The Dark Beam's rate of fire is faster than the Light Beam's, surprisingly.

pyro9 Posted at: 21:28 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456869
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When I use the light beam the only thing I do is charge it up. The light beam is weak if you dont charge it and you just press ''A '' rapidley. The dark beam is good but when you press a shoot without charging it looks like you are shooting propellers!
Hi I'm back
ninjaman37 Posted at: 18:24 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 472832
ninjaman37
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The annihilator is better, period.
pyro9 Posted at: 14:22 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485807
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the anihalator is okay-but it runs out of ammo too qickley and if you try to switch to the light beam or dark beam that will have low ammo too .
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:04 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493762
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Now, the Sonic Boom isn't very strong, but it's great at spewing massive amounts of ammo when you need it the most. Furthermore, sometimes, blasting enemies with the Sonic Boom causes a spray of matter or antimatter to explode and fire off a certain direction. Anything caught within this blast will be instantly destroyed. I don't know about this against bosses, though...

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close