Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

new stuff for metroid prime 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
pyro9 Posted at: 21:24 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 506741
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think there should be a flame beam. I aslso think there should be a water beam. The third beam should be a mix of water and fire [like the anihalator beam]. Another thing cool thing is that Samus would have allies that would fight with her.
Hi I'm back
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:13 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510132
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I have a whole bunch of things to add, but I can't be bothered to list them now... Also, the Revolution has a pathetic controller, so you'll probably only be able to have 2 visors and 4 beams, and a menu, and from there you have to select everything else that happens.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pyro9 Posted at: 11:20 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510149
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i dont know much about the Nintendo Revolution other than the weird controller. But they will proabley try to make improvements.
Hi I'm back
mr.pkmn2 Posted at: 20:18 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510723
mr.pkmn2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think there should be some new visors. there should also be more of the old beams. I liked plasma beam from the first one anhialator from the second and dark beam.
THE CHANGE IS TO COUNTERACT, WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWER BACK!!
mr.pkmn2 Posted at: 20:19 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510725
mr.pkmn2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in the first one they have plasma wich is like fire.
THE CHANGE IS TO COUNTERACT, WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWER BACK!!
pyro9 Posted at: 18:49 Nov10 2005 Post ID: 512652
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It would be cool if you could control vehicles. And another thing that would be cool is to use the gravity boost thing on land[like a jetpack].
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 14:12 Nov12 2005 Post ID: 515687
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found a small article if u want to see it I will paste it in here.
pyro9 Posted at: 17:53 Nov12 2005 Post ID: 516229
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What is the article about?
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 02:53 Nov13 2005 Post ID: 516797
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
not much... here it is.

Metroid was a godsend on the NES. The combination of world-exploring adventure and alien blasting action made for an absolute classic. A few years after its 1986 launch, two sequels, one for the Game Boy, one for the SNES, put us back in the shoes of Samus, the interstellar bounty hunter. What we didn't know was that Super Metroid would be her only starring role for eight years. Quite a drought for one of the most well-known and beloved gaming franchises in history.

When news spread that Metroid would be returning on the Nintendo GameCube, the rapture was palpable. Concerns of turning the classic 2D side scrolling Metroid into an FPS were quickly dashed when Metroid Prime released to overwhelming praise. Since then, the Metroid floodgates have opened. After Prime's late 2002 release, we've seen three new Metroid games, including a sequel to Prime, as well as spin-offs on Nintendo's GBA. And things are looking up for Samus fans this year, as we're expecting two more games to hit stores before 2006. Suddenly, Nintendo can't get enough Metroid!

But if you thought the GameCube would see the last console appearance by our favorite female bounty hunter, you clearly don't know Nintendo very well. Though details on their upcoming system, codenamed Revolution, are extremely sparse, we do know that work has already begun on Metroid Prime 3. Developed by Retro Studios, the same guys that helmed the last two Prime games, Prime 3 should not only show off the graphical power of Nintendo's latest console, but also its ability to pull off some brand new gaming experiences. Odds are this will involve the much-ballyhooed Revolution controller, which remains the unknown jewel in the system's crown.

The devs have gone on to say that Prime 3 will be about closure, tying up the loose ends from the past two games. Whether this'll be the last Metroid FPS for a while remains a mystery, but chances are that this will at least wrap up the whole Phazon storyline.

Alas, details on a release date are still AWOL, but a Metroid game at launch certainly wouldn't help system sales, eh Nintendo? Well, we can dream at least...
pyro9 Posted at: 19:28 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 529331
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In metroid prime 3 I hope they have those bounty hunters on metroid prime hunters [Noxus,Sylux,Spire,Trace,Kanden,and Weavel].
Hi I'm back
sheiny Posted at: 09:56 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 529924
sheiny
+
+
On 13-Nov-2005 X-Inferno said:not much... here it is.

Metroid was a godsend on the NES. The combination of world-exploring adventure and alien blasting action made for an absolute classic. A few years after its 1986 launch, two sequels, one for the Game Boy, one for the SNES, put us back in the shoes of Samus, the interstellar bounty hunter. What we didn't know was that Super Metroid would be her only starring role for eight years. Quite a drought for one of the most well-known and beloved gaming franchises in history.

When news spread that Metroid would be returning on the Nintendo GameCube, the rapture was palpable. Concerns of turning the classic 2D side scrolling Metroid into an FPS were quickly dashed when Metroid Prime released to overwhelming praise. Since then, the Metroid floodgates have opened. After Prime's late 2002 release, we've seen three new Metroid games, including a sequel to Prime, as well as spin-offs on Nintendo's GBA. And things are looking up for Samus fans this year, as we're expecting two more games to hit stores before 2006. Suddenly, Nintendo can't get enough Metroid!

But if you thought the GameCube would see the last console appearance by our favorite female bounty hunter, you clearly don't know Nintendo very well. Though details on their upcoming system, codenamed Revolution, are extremely sparse, we do know that work has already begun on Metroid Prime 3. Developed by Retro Studios, the same guys that helmed the last two Prime games, Prime 3 should not only show off the graphical power of Nintendo's latest console, but also its ability to pull off some brand new gaming experiences. Odds are this will involve the much-ballyhooed Revolution controller, which remains the unknown jewel in the system's crown.

The devs have gone on to say that Prime 3 will be about closure, tying up the loose ends from the past two games. Whether this'll be the last Metroid FPS for a while remains a mystery, but chances are that this will at least wrap up the whole Phazon storyline.

Alas, details on a release date are still AWOL, but a Metroid game at launch certainly wouldn't help system sales, eh Nintendo? Well, we can dream at least...
...CAN'T WAIT...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
X-Inferno Posted at: 10:54 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 529988
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if u want to read it on the original site I culd give u link
pyro9 Posted at: 14:52 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531741
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No it's ok.But in Metroid Prime 3 it would be cool to have a laser beam.
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 09:14 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 532545
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
electro beam!!! :D
pyro9 Posted at: 12:31 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 532984
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The 4 beams should be the Water beam, the Plasma beam[fire],the last one like I said should be a mix of fire and water,and the Power beam. The 4 visors should be combat visor,aqua visor which lets you see stuff better underwater, the cloaking visor that lets you see invisible walls, and the last one should be the translator visor which let's you read a alien language.
Hi I'm back
sheiny Posted at: 15:18 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534989
sheiny
+
+
How about using the best of everything we've seen so far - like maybe the Power Beam, the Plasma Beam, the Annhialator Beam and the Phazon Beam!
pyro9 Posted at: 17:35 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 535189
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No I'd rather have new stuff like the stuff I said above.
Hi I'm back
sheiny Posted at: 12:00 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 537709
sheiny
+
+
OK OK - everyone's entitled to their own opinions!
pyro9 Posted at: 15:07 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 537967
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can have your own opinion I wasnt trying to interfere with that.
Hi I'm back
sheiny Posted at: 18:49 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538233
sheiny
+
+
lol - I know.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close