Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

new stuff for metroid prime 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
pyro9 Posted at: 20:17 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566876
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah and when your fighting the last boss thay could like be a squad of troops that could help you.
Hi I'm back
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:11 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603171
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I want to see Samus receive assistance from the GF soldiers in MP3. Like, literally, you are in active combat against your enemies and you can switch your control on each of the characters- you can control a GF soldier to fire or flee or whatever you want it to do, and while you do the computer controls Samus to do what it finds most optimal. And then, there should be a system in the game where you can play in 3rd-person view or 1st person, whatever the player's preference is.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:13 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603176
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 13-Nov-2005 X-Inferno said:not much... here it is.

Metroid was a godsend on the NES. The combination of world-exploring adventure and alien blasting action made for an absolute classic. A few years after its 1986 launch, two sequels, one for the Game Boy, one for the SNES, put us back in the shoes of Samus, the interstellar bounty hunter. What we didn't know was that Super Metroid would be her only starring role for eight years. Quite a drought for one of the most well-known and beloved gaming franchises in history.

When news spread that Metroid would be returning on the Nintendo GameCube, the rapture was palpable. Concerns of turning the classic 2D side scrolling Metroid into an FPS were quickly dashed when Metroid Prime released to overwhelming praise. Since then, the Metroid floodgates have opened. After Prime's late 2002 release, we've seen three new Metroid games, including a sequel to Prime, as well as spin-offs on Nintendo's GBA. And things are looking up for Samus fans this year, as we're expecting two more games to hit stores before 2006. Suddenly, Nintendo can't get enough Metroid!

But if you thought the GameCube would see the last console appearance by our favorite female bounty hunter, you clearly don't know Nintendo very well. Though details on their upcoming system, codenamed Revolution, are extremely sparse, we do know that work has already begun on Metroid Prime 3. Developed by Retro Studios, the same guys that helmed the last two Prime games, Prime 3 should not only show off the graphical power of Nintendo's latest console, but also its ability to pull off some brand new gaming experiences. Odds are this will involve the much-ballyhooed Revolution controller, which remains the unknown jewel in the system's crown.

The devs have gone on to say that Prime 3 will be about closure, tying up the loose ends from the past two games. Whether this'll be the last Metroid FPS for a while remains a mystery, but chances are that this will at least wrap up the whole Phazon storyline.

Alas, details on a release date are still AWOL, but a Metroid game at launch certainly wouldn't help system sales, eh Nintendo? Well, we can dream at least...
OMG I can't wait...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pyro9 Posted at: 21:41 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 604257
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:I want to see Samus receive assistance from the GF soldiers in MP3. Like, literally, you are in active combat against your enemies and you can switch your control on each of the characters- you can control a GF soldier to fire or flee or whatever you want it to do, and while you do the computer controls Samus to do what it finds most optimal. And then, there should be a system in the game where you can play in 3rd-person view or 1st person, whatever the player's preference is.
Yeah I was disapointed when I first played Metroid Prime 2 and wanted to fight with the GF troopers but then I find out none of them made it.[except for that one guy who was half d**d and ended the message thing who d*ed later]
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 07:55 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 604813
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u forget the zombie troopers:P the were alive ... well sorta
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:17 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605423
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I have theorised that Phazon is created from genetically altered Metroids. I mean, with their connection to it? This is my theory, nobody will steal it from me, mwa.

pyro9 Posted at: 13:33 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605456
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think anyone will steal your theory...
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 04:43 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 607620
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why steal it-_-[i][/i]
sheiny Posted at: 16:10 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610110
sheiny
+
+
Not to change the subject or anything, but I was wondering if X-Inferno and/or pyro have Metroid Prime? You guys talk here, but not there (just curious)...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
pyro9 Posted at: 17:33 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610242
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Jan-2006 sheiny said:Not to change the subject or anything, but I was wondering if X-Inferno and/or pyro have Metroid Prime? You guys talk here, but not there (just curious)...
Yeah...but I am stuck on it.
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 10:13 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 612535
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I rented it from the library once(yes u can rent games there^^)but that was for one week I did complete it tough^^ also the reason why I ever bought metroid prime 2 is because I played the first and loved itSmile
sheiny Posted at: 11:31 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 612685
sheiny
+
+
Alright - fair enough...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:15 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613127
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I am the best theorizer on the site for Metroid... you want something of the Metroid storyline explained, come to me.

pyro9 Posted at: 22:31 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613768
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok...then who were Samus's parents ?
Hi I'm back
X-Inferno Posted at: 08:11 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 614149
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rofl... now thats a hard question aint it?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:59 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 614575
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I am not sure of their names. However, I know Samus's age, birthdate, and a few other things...

Name: Samus Aran

Date of Birth: 06-26-20XX

Height: 190m

Weight: 90Kgs

Blood Type: O-positive, Chozo Blood

DNA Mixture: Metroid DNA and Human DNA

Home World: Planet Zebes

pyro9 Posted at: 17:31 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615438
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:I am not sure of their names. However, I know Samus's age, birthdate, and a few other things...

Name: Samus Aran

Date of Birth: 06-26-20XX

Height: 190m

Weight: 90Kgs

Blood Type: O-positive, Chozo Blood

DNA Mixture: Metroid DNA and Human DNA

Home World: Planet Zebes
Man you know 10 times more than I do ! I only knew that 1/4 of what you said ! So...how does Samus have Chozo blood when she is human ?
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 08:57 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 616380
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
She became infused with Metroid cells in Metroid Fusion, which is why it shows her to have Metroid blood.

pyro9 Posted at: 16:44 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 616975
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I knew that ! Maybe...
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:32 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 617034
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
And she had to be infused by Chozo blood because her human cells couldn't withstand the environment of Zebes.

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close