Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Welcome to this Forum, I need more Posters!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 20:25 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122606
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
are you sure it works cez? if db used the phazon cheat (or you) youd notice you cant combo with it on! really stupid. YEAH! SECOND PAGE! WOOT WOOT!
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:26 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122870
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I couldn't get the AR, they were out of it...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nintendo_dude Posted at: 08:47 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122951
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I'll post here if thats OK.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Cez Posted at: 13:15 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123268
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's a forum, mate. That's what they're for.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:17 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123371
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Yes, you are very much appreciated here, Nintendo_Dude.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nintendo_dude Posted at: 12:54 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125131
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Thanks.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 15:55 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125341
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whoa, another mod- soon we gonna have admins posting here =P. Try to order them online or buy used ones a a local game-stop. They usually hide them in the back because they cost like 15 dollars used and are most the time 50% off (7.50 dollars), if they are out buy them on the internet for $32.99 and get it in 1-3 days- if THAT fails (i doubt it will) i feel really bad for you so you should get a game shark =P.

*EDIT* i just realized i was a member longer than db and nintendo dude, i shoulda went for mod-(cries)

*EDIT EDIT* i just realized i was 1 year behind, so..... forget that ^_^

*EDIT EDIT EDIT* yeahh uhh, i found out that button was for chrises sweater soo,... yeah. Well, give it to him thanks.

*EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT* nevermind, the button was for my jacket sorry- bye!
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:18 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127535
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I looked EVERYWHERE, I checked behind everything, I spent 30 whole minutes looking around for it. No avail.

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 16:21 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127538
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whoa, i feel almost bad enough to give you my action replay in which i manually and painstakingly slaved over a hot controller to put in almost every single action replay cheat known to man and some of my home-baked cheats for some games.................................................................................................................................................but nahhhhhhhhhhh. Just order it online, you will find it eventually but sometimes it takes some time to find and shipped, takes a lil extra cahs sumtimes to!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:04 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127667
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I'm saving money for an Xbox, 3 controllers for it, and Halo 2. Besides, how can I trust that the AR won't be busted when I get it?

Cez Posted at: 13:32 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129565
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Halo 2 is highly overrated, with the worst case of pop-up since... well, the first one, I suppose. Metroid Prime games pwn Halo any day.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
sheiny Posted at: 15:57 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129802
sheiny
+
+
DITTO (" ")
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:04 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129810
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 11-Apr-2005 darkboarder_77 said:I'm saving money for an Xbox, 3 controllers for it, and Halo 2. Besides, how can I trust that the AR won't be busted when I get it?
Yeah, thats true. I've gone through 3 AR's for Gameboy in the last 2 months! Speaking of "dainty" merchandise, my friend has gone through 25 xbox controllers already LOL!
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 20:46 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130069
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with cez how metroid prime beats out halo2. Metroid prime has an easy to stick to story line, easier to remeber controls, its good with al lthe upgrds etc, you CAN drift from story line and get more powerful! you dont have to remember a bajillion guns, you dont have to use vehicles (sorrda a downside in some cases) and the graphics are probably better! its also not a 8 hour game hehe. About the AR braking andd w/e, its probably becasue you keep it out of the case because it doesnt have one. Also, have your other games broken before? just keep it in one of the cases of one of the games you hardly (or dont) use and take it out whenever you need it. I doubt that you brake your other games that cost 30-50 dollars, so why should it be different for an AR? Back on topic....(is there a topic?) i think the scenery and such of metroid prime highly surpasses most other games because it has none of those crouch-and-see-through-a-rock glitches and whatnot *rarely, it might* also, the program runs off the same generator of graphics the whole game- movies and all- because the graphics are so good! I also belive the dark Aeither is really cool too because the colours are dark and vibrant. I belive metroid prime is a must-have game!!!!! (along with pikmin Smile )
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 21:45 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130094
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Nahh... I still like Halo 2 better. But only a little bit. Master Chief, you see, can't roll into Morph Ball, or drop ultra powerful Power Bombs, or do beam combos, or be able to mentally control his suit, unlike Samus, who CAN.

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 14:16 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131513
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thoot urself. (suit urself, not shoot)
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:28 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134736
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Nono, I was complimenting Samus for her ability to do so much more than Master Chief.

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 17:48 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134910
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ahhh- but master cheif cant be hurt by the flood- thats A good thing... right? wait- no samus would be immune too, remember metroid fusion? i think X is the ultimate parasite so if shes immune to that why not the flood? just a thought
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:49 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135808
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Because the 'flood' would not be stored within her genetical DNA. You know, just because you would be immune to the flu doesn't need to mean you're immune to anything weaker than it, like chickenpox. Why? Because it would not be information stored within your DNA on WHAT the virus is that is attacking you.

By the way, I'm Moderator of the Metroid Fusion forum, visit if you wish, no one has posted there in about 2 months.

SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 19:53 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135956
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
mteroid prime 2 is so F00king awsome. i mean the annihator beam the dark beam thge light beam and the new beam combos...it makes me cry :') *wipes tear* Smile
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close