Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

need help with aurora unit

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mewfighter Posted at: 21:32 Mar18 2008 Post ID: 2162235
mewfighter
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
im on the last boss battle where it says auroa unit -head.i cant seem to beat it.the yellow bar goes up a lot when i get hit and i cant jump while locked on i dont think.can somebody tell me an easier way to beat it?and by the way,after you beat the head when it starts the game over do you get to play the game again with everything you unlocked the first time?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
animeoverlord1 Posted at: 13:41 Jun11 2008 Post ID: 2275547
animeoverlord1
+
+
I have had the same trouble as well, but I think that when it shoots those yellow beams you know, then if you go into morph ball mode and get behind him and switch back behind him and start shooting then maybe if you're quick enough then you could get him. I still have to try this out but I'm just about to now, so I'll let you know if it works. if you could give me your wii number i could let you know faster. my number is 6975-1304-1771-6959. I'll let u know if it works k?
animeoverlord1 Posted at: 15:05 Jun11 2008 Post ID: 2275733
animeoverlord1
+
+
I just saw on neoseeker.com, an easier way to do it. it says:

"...The next stage of the battle will entail you fight a floating head(This will be deja-vu for anyone thats played Metroid Prime 2:Echoes). All you have to do is get behind it and shoot the shiny red spot, simple right...? WRONG!!! It floats around and above you, so you lose your lock-on when you try to dash around it(Frustrating...I know). What you do is shoot the mouth when it opens up, before it fires 1 big-az shot at you; or you could shoot this box-like thing that pops out from the bottom, before it shoots a blast at the floor to make a shockwave. The main attack you should watch out for is the attack that shoots 4 gold beams out in random directions. Oh, and to make this battle alittle harder...you can't regain any health during the last phase of the battle, you only get health back at the beginning of the floating head battle and thats it. Good Luck! Your going to need it!"

This was submitted by a guy named Ryuvayne, it seems a bit easier than what I said. also you might want to make a copy of you're game file because after you defeat it, if you press yes to start the game again you can't go back. so either back up your data or get 100% of the items or else. if u want to see the link i got this from its from here:

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/Wii/metroid_prime_3.html

hope it helps,

animeoverlord1
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close