Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime

Glitch: Scanning the Omega Pirate's Plasma Grenades

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:23 Nov15 2005 Post ID: 520166
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
During a battle with the Omega Pirate, if you can coax the thing to fire it's plasma grenades, then you can try to scan them and see what the results are.

I forget what the results are, but it shows these weird pix and it says some weird stuff, and it's two pages long and uses improper use of punctuation, too. I think it was left over from the beta part of the game.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sheiny Posted at: 09:41 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 520633
sheiny
+
+
Hmmm - that's weird and interesting...
I'd like to go check but I'd have to start a new file and I just don't have the time to do that!!!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:23 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521228
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 16-Nov-2005 sheiny said:Hmmm - that's weird and interesting...
I'd like to go check but I'd have to start a new file and I just don't have the time to do that!!!
Have an Action Replay? I'll be happy to lend some codes to speed the process up to a blinding 14 minutes instead.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

sheiny Posted at: 09:34 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523158
sheiny
+
+
Nope - I'm afraid I don't - but thanks for the offer anyway though...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:53 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 530484
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Understood. You fear the risk of damaging the game, I know that feeling.

sheiny Posted at: 16:23 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531837
sheiny
+
+
...yes I do...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:13 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539282
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
(*imitates Sheiny kissing Metroid Prime game disc*)...Huh... Wha? Oh, I wasn't doing anything.

sheiny Posted at: 10:00 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540126
sheiny
+
+
lol
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:26 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 542474
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
(*Watches Sheiny walk over to a refrigerator and pulls out cup of glowing blue liquid, then drinks it. "Son of a snitch," DB says, whistling. Sheiny walks into another room while DB inspects refrigerator, then opens it to find bottles full of the blue liquid. He reaches in and grasps one, and pulls it out quickly. The sound of a high-powered feeezer emanates from it. DB suddenly rushes over to the counter and drops it there, withdrawing his hands from the agonizingly cold bottle. "Phazon," DB said, dazed. His hands started burning suddenly. He backs into the counter as he surveyed his hands, not noticing the bottle, when he trips back and hits the bottle. It falls over. DB quickly withdrew himself, shocked, accidentally pulling the bottle toward him. It shatters on the ground, liquid Phazon splashing over his legs. "Eh... Ack! EEEEYYYYAAAAHHHH!" DB tries to wipe of the severly cold, yet scorching Phazon off his legs when he slips in the remaining Phazon on the floor and falls backward into the puddle. Screaming in agony, he picks himself up and rushes around the corner of the kitchen to find Sheiny when the collide and DB falls backward into a chair, which flips over with DB toppling beyond it. "DB, if you wanted a drink, you could've just asked me..." Sheiny said. DB, meanwhile, was wriggling madly, when he glimpsed at his legs- they were corroded severely, blood gushing everywhere.*)

Oops, gotta go now. Cya.

sheiny Posted at: 09:46 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542911
sheiny
+
+
haha - if I can consume Phazon then so can you!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:03 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543285
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 02-Dec-2005 sheiny said:haha - if I can consume Phazon then so can you!
Ah, Phazon... so soothing... deep blue, freezing cold (when you're immune to the rediation), and a nice sound of a high-powered freezer, it makes you fall asleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

The Zard Posted at: 04:49 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 770826
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 30-Nov-2005 sheiny said:lol
(That's a spam!)Is this spam post, it surely looks like it! sheiny, your a mod, you should know better...

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
sheiny Posted at: 12:55 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771598
sheiny
+
+
Meh - this Forum is sooo inactive that we just decided to go with it and have some fun...
I know it's wrong, but noone else seems to participate or contribute here - until you =D
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close