Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime

Do you like Phazon? Simply, it's color, what it is?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:30 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523457
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Of course I do. A bright-blue weedy material that makes the sound of a high-powered freezer and sparks with Phazonelectrical energy, and that has awesome myseterious music playing in it's vicinity? Who could hate Phazon? Of course, if you have ever died at the hands of Phazon (what hands? lol) then you'll probably hate it.

Believe me when I say that I even have dreams of Phazon.

Still, I like orange Phazon too, but not as much as blue Phazon. Plus it plays ugly gurgling music in it's vicinity, though it's kinda scary. And orange Phazon is much more powerful than Phazon.

In case you didn't know, orange Phazon is actually the byproduct of pure blue Phazon when the Space Pirates used it for fuel.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sheiny Posted at: 09:44 Nov21 2005 Post ID: 527396
sheiny
+
+
I didn't like Phazon until I got the Phazon Suit and kicked Metroid Prime's butt!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:52 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 530483
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 21-Nov-2005 sheiny said:I didn't like Phazon until I got the Phazon Suit and kicked Metroid Prime's butt!
Oh? I would have let Metroid Prime live so that th world could be totally loaded with Phazon. Cool. ;)

Well, not really. I would have killed it if I had the real-life objective of it.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

sheiny Posted at: 16:09 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531818
sheiny
+
+
On 23-Nov-2005 darkboarder_77 said:Oh? I would have let Metroid Prime live so that th world could be totally loaded with Phazon. Cool. ;)

Well, not really. I would have killed it if I had the real-life objective of it.
Only because before you get the Phazon Suit, the Phazon can hurt you. Once you get the Plazon Suit though, you can walk around in the Phazon obviously...

Yeah - I wonder what would have happened if Metroid Prime/Dark Samus had freely been able to continue ingesting Phazon?!?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:38 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539310
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Ingesting defines the placement of an external object to your internal system via the mouth. Metroid Prime nor Dark Samus, I believe, didn't eat Phazon the way we eat food.

BTW, Sheiny, do you think Dark Samus could absorb orange Phazon? That'd be freakin' awesome if it could!

sheiny Posted at: 10:15 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540153
sheiny
+
+
Hmmm - I dunno - it depends - Metroid Prime could ingest/absorb the orange Phazon, but the orange Phazon hurt Samus when she touched it - even with the Phazon Suit.
And if Dark Samus is using Samus' Phazon Suit, Dark Samus shouldn't be able to absorb the orange Phazon...
I guess it just depends on who and what Dark Samus is - Metroid Prime or Samus' Phazon Suit!?!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:02 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 542447
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 30-Nov-2005 sheiny said:Hmmm - I dunno - it depends - Metroid Prime could ingest/absorb the orange Phazon, but the orange Phazon hurt Samus when she touched it - even with the Phazon Suit.
And if Dark Samus is using Samus' Phazon Suit, Dark Samus shouldn't be able to absorb the orange Phazon...
I guess it just depends on who and what Dark Samus is - Metroid Prime or Samus' Phazon Suit!?!
I honestly can't see Dark Samus and Metroid Prime eating food the way they do, so they have to absorb it.

Dark Samus is a nigh-pure Phazon energy form, Sheiny, remember. And as to your question, Dark Samus is Metroid Prime and Samus's Phazon Suit. Honestly, they didn't call Metroid Prime's sequel "Metroid Prime 2: Echoes" for nothing- Dark Samus is the second form of Metroid Prime, really, which makes sense out of "Metroid Prime 2".

sheiny Posted at: 09:53 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542935
sheiny
+
+
Then the question: "do you think Dark Samus could absorb orange Phazon?" still remains...
Dark Samus is: Metroid Prime - who CAN ingest orange Phazon + Phazon Suit - which CANNOT endure orange Phazon...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:07 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543293
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 02-Dec-2005 sheiny said:Then the question: "do you think Dark Samus could absorb orange Phazon?" still remains...
Dark Samus is: Metroid Prime - who CAN ingest orange Phazon + Phazon Suit - which CANNOT endure orange Phazon...
...Which means that Dark Samus most likely CAN endure Orange Phazon.

Imagine that it's shoulder units were black and orange instead of blue, with blue Phazon occasionally flashing from them, then reverting back to black and orange.

Dark Samus would then be called Impuri Dark Samus, indicating that the orange Phazon within her is not pure, which it isn't. It's the byproduct of Phazon.

sheiny Posted at: 16:52 Dec05 2005 Post ID: 548461
sheiny
+
+
On 02-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:...Which means that Dark Samus most likely CAN endure Orange Phazon.

Imagine that it's shoulder units were black and orange instead of blue, with blue Phazon occasionally flashing from them, then reverting back to black and orange.

Dark Samus would then be called Impuri Dark Samus, indicating that the orange Phazon within her is not pure, which it isn't. It's the byproduct of Phazon.
...that'd be pretty cool - the Phazon Suit looks the best anyway!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 10:20 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583508
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 05-Dec-2005 sheiny said:...that'd be pretty cool - the Phazon Suit looks the best anyway!
In the stomach and the inner-theigh area of the Phazon Suit, I notcied there's a slight tinge of light blue, like Phazon... hmm...

I don't understand why Samus was stupid enough not to have dove out of the way when the Omega collapsed on top of her, and I REALLY don't understand what she was doing standing SO FREAKIN' CLOSE to the Omega at the end of the match. I would have held my distance from the thing, really, whether it was healty or whether it was ready to collapse.

But... her stupidity brought her powers that enabled her to blow up Metroid Prime's final form, what do you want...

sheiny Posted at: 15:26 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583746
sheiny
+
+
On 25-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:In the stomach and the inner-theigh area of the Phazon Suit, I notcied there's a slight tinge of light blue, like Phazon... hmm...

I don't understand why Samus was stupid enough not to have dove out of the way when the Omega collapsed on top of her, and I REALLY don't understand what she was doing standing SO FREAKIN' CLOSE to the Omega at the end of the match. I would have held my distance from the thing, really, whether it was healty or whether it was ready to collapse.

But... her stupidity brought her powers that enabled her to blow up Metroid Prime's final form, what do you want...
Yeah exactly - I don't know why she was so close or why she didn't get out of the way...
But whatever - it helped!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 21:19 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 584064
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
And she did the same thing with Thardus, too! Except she actually ran... She coulda been crushed! Of course, in a suit like that, she can lift about 1000 lbs, I'm sure...

sheiny Posted at: 16:00 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585827
sheiny
+
+
How do you figure?
Because she threw the Omega off of her?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:11 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603329
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
No, becuase if you have read through the game carefully, you would have found that the suit gives her incredible strength augments. The Omega Pirate simply disolved into bubbling Phazon.

sheiny Posted at: 11:52 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621467
sheiny
+
+
Well - I've read it all, but I guess I just missed that somehow...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:41 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623814
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
In the Phazon Suit, she is probably capable of ramming an 18-wheeler head-on while it's coming at her at 60mph and STILL be able to crush the thing without killing herself.

sheiny Posted at: 10:05 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625328
sheiny
+
+
That's crazy!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close