Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition

Please Help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dub_escalade Posted at: 19:33 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342140
dub_escalade
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am in San Diego, and I can't beat any of the Muscle Car races. I have tried all the Class D Muscle Cars(I haven't unlocked C yet) and I can't win. Could I maybe get some advice?
I'm baaaack...
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:06 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343845
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
If you have unlocked phil's motorcycle use it, that's how i'm winning the game, using motorcycles
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
dub_escalade Posted at: 14:21 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344193
dub_escalade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But I can only use a Muscle Car. I was given the advice to use the 69 Charger. Thanks anyway.
I'm baaaack...
PimpinChimp16 Posted at: 07:12 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347990
PimpinChimp16
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yo dub, what you must do first, is beat all of the street racers. Then, after you beat Bishop you will unlock Class C races. Believe me, I would know. You'll get a sweet surprise at the end. I'll wait to tell you. I hope I helped man!
Join these Teams: Custom Carz, Airfare Angels, and Aeshma Daeva! All GRRREAT teams! Join my site!! http://s12.invisionfree.com/PimpinWorld/ You wont doubt it! The Pimp IS in the house! Anyone that crosses the line of spam or flaming will be slapped by me!
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 10:26 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348219
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
i need to tell ya'll how to unlock a surprise, beat vanessa 3 times in a row and you will unlock the sd cop car, beleave me, i got it, it even comes with 2 turbos, and you can turn on the lights and sirens!!, and if you challenge someone to a cruise drag race, you'll win! that thing starts off fast!!!!
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

PimpinChimp16 Posted at: 08:11 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352486
PimpinChimp16
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it's not that great man i'm telling you. You get the SD Cop car when you beat all of the street racers in San Diego. I have already gotten the Detroit Cop Car. All I need to do right now is beat the luxury club car races.
Join these Teams: Custom Carz, Airfare Angels, and Aeshma Daeva! All GRRREAT teams! Join my site!! http://s12.invisionfree.com/PimpinWorld/ You wont doubt it! The Pimp IS in the house! Anyone that crosses the line of spam or flaming will be slapped by me!
dub_escalade Posted at: 15:08 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353139
dub_escalade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had gotten to abiut 55% done, but it got erased, so was doing it again. But I couldn't remeber what car I used. And thanks for the help guys.
I'm baaaack...
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 18:00 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353441
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
My data got erased when my gf told me to hurry up so i turned of my ps 2 and i didn't know my game was still saving, i'm so stupid! *smacks head on table 10 times*
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

PimpinChimp16 Posted at: 07:40 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354536
PimpinChimp16
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok I'm gonna close this topic now, but dub_escalade, please beat Bishop before you go off doing the muscle car races thanks!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 197264

Post Top
Click to close