Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition

Cheats ;D

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 17:27 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223323
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I know one cheat for unlimited blocks for anything you place down. It may work for normal items (tools armour diamonds etc) but I haven't tried it like that yet. First you place down the block you want to duplicate then you exit minecraft. Next you double click the home button to open up a tab at the bottom of the screen, then you tap and hold the minecraft icon and let go now all the apps should be jiggling like a bunch of dorks. Now tap the minus icon on the top left corner of the minecraft icon and it will disappear from the list now tap anywhere and go back into minecraft and into your world where you want to duplicate the block/s and then you should have all the blocks you placed before in your inventory and the blocks will also be where you placed them. Sometimes it's a bit glitchy and it won't duplicate all the blocks you placed but at least you get something. It is an easy way to get heaps of diamond and gold blocks then you can transform the blocks back into normal diamonds or gold or whatever. You can also get all the gold you need for the nether reactor :D
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:42 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223327
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is the forum maker:D please reply with any other cheats you have to share plz
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:06 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223332
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, this is the forum maker again:D I will also open this page to any tips, hints, Easter eggs or glitches you can find to help everyone because I already have 10 views in 20 minutes but no one has posted yet. Plz reply.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:06 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223382
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've actually made a reactor without doing all of that JUNK Thumbs UpEh
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:11 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223389
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is the forum creator, from now on I when it is me I am just going to abbreviate forum creator to fc also the last person that posted, can you please write HOW you made the reactor without doing all that junk :D also, thanks for posting something Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:28 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223393
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Fc: does anyone know how to get Herobrine to come because I think he is real. If 1 person says yes then I will tell you why because I saw some creepy things. O_O
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:46 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223427
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey! I have a bit of random trivia for you. The two things that make tools good are the speed and durability. Speed is how fast you can mine a block and durability is how many times you can use a tool before it breaks. Obviously diamond is the best material for all tools right? - WRONG!!! gold actually has more speed than diamond because it is completely instant, however it doesn't even last as long as wooden tools! Diamond last a REALLY long time. But for it's speed you can just see the cracks in the block for a millisecond. Once again, gold is instant but it TOTALLY SUCKS. Diamond is still better
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:49 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223428
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Fc: totally true :D
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:26 Mar14 2013 Post ID: 3224524
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Fc: can someone please comment :D it's been a couple of days already and 132 people have viewed but only a couple of people posted yet :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:45 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227777
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A useless but fun glitch is one I like to call cactus rain. You put a 4x4 diamond of cacti (in creative) and make them as high as you can. Then go to the center and place a block (any kind, I prefer glass) down. Congrats, it's now raining cacti!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:47 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229066
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Fc: that is fun:D everyone should try it!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:15 Apr27 2013 Post ID: 3241065
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Fc: for that cactus rain glitch thing, I just wanted to say you can also use sugar cane. (You'll have to have a block of water in the middle and destroy all the bottom pieces of the sugar cane, but it's still fun!)
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:22 Jun08 2013 Post ID: 3251458
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yes! Tell meh about hero brine
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close