Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

The Truth About Herobrine, Believe It or Not

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:38 Nov25 2014 Post ID: 3359991
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I just started a new world. I was far down in a large cave system and there was lava. I went to gather cobblestone so I could get across it. Then, I randomly got pushed. But I turned around and nothing was there. What happened?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:41 Nov26 2014 Post ID: 3360072
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Once I was playing minecraft and some weird stuff started happening. When I was playing minecraft I was just messing around and then i got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back it looked like I teleported somewhere else. I believe everybody about there story.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:52 Dec06 2014 Post ID: 3362562
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Steve this is hero Brian I am going to keep killing all the Steve's untile one can figure out how to get of my island. Till then let me tell you the true story of how I was born my mom was a which and my dad a priest and on day my mom drop a portion on my dad which gave him the power to enchant anything he desired. So he chose to enchant me. That is how my powers progressed. But what put me to my strongest was my brother itide he is more powerful than me because my dad enchanted him and before my mom died she gave her power to him. So me and my brother made are self's an island so we could excape or father he was know for not being able to die which we inharited. Then you Steve wash onto are island and you got crazy and cloned your self and you put it to where the clones don't know how they were. So know I must kill every Stive till I kill the one how started all my father steve the priest and I know so you will erase my memory so that I will never find you. So know how do you think the true evil guy is.
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:33 Dec07 2014 Post ID: 3362596
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I want to search for herobrine with you
My players name is either Gregory or your doom I can't remember.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:38 Dec07 2014 Post ID: 3362661
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He is real! My sister was on pe and the next day she told me 'I deleted the world because strange grey stone buildings were there and the world was covered in lava.' Scary
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Dec13 2014 Post ID: 3363773
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i believe
Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:00 Dec19 2014 Post ID: 3364636
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I spawned with the wither effect and I had a half a heart and I turned around and saw him and then the wither effect killed me and I respawned in lava and deleted the world an created a new one and I saw him again and he killed me so I rage quitted
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:40 Dec22 2014 Post ID: 3364865
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I agree Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:52 Jan02 2015 Post ID: 3366167
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I belive in Herobrine I've been on the hunt for him the only time I saw was his white eyes in the dark then he was gone. And I've been trying some Herobrine spawned but none have summoned Herobrine?
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:06 Jan04 2015 Post ID: 3366600
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
use the mob talker on him that will get you the truth about herobrine iv done it it works trust me but first you have to summon him with the shrine here are the insturtions on how to make the mob talker and shrine for hte mob talker all you need is a stick and a glowstoneblock , glowstone goes on top stick on bottem to make the shrine you need nine gold blocks to make a square on the ground then you put netherack on top of the center block then a redstone torch on each of the exposed center squares then light the netherack on fire and wait...
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:39 Jan10 2015 Post ID: 3367458
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You said with white eyes?It was right if it was Steve-like guy with white eyes
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:05 Jan14 2015 Post ID: 3367985
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i am a believer to because i have seen him sevril times and i still do so i believe!
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:00 Jan17 2015 Post ID: 3368230
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
herobrian is not real he is fake suckerBrick WallBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:18 Jan24 2015 Post ID: 3369002
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't know if herobrine is in my game he's real but i'v never seen him on my gameSmileDancingThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:58 Feb12 2015 Post ID: 3370864
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Dancingi help him
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:59 Feb15 2015 Post ID: 3371174
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
oh thats really bad, i mean REALLY BAD
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:17 Mar04 2015 Post ID: 3372917
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
lol you must be the biggest noobs ever to believe in this crap
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:44 Mar08 2015 Post ID: 3373278
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok so I was on creative and I built a huge statue of Steve and I went to build a tnt cannon and when I came back my whole house and statue were covered in lava. I quit the game without saving and logged back on but when I spawned I spawned in the nether surrounded by obsidion and a glass top stories in the lava. All of a sudden a pair of feet landed on top of the glass top and broke it and the lava flooded in and I died. Creepy, huh.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:59 Mar16 2015 Post ID: 3373901
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Even me I saw him too I'm alone in my house but then I came out to go to my mine then I saw something hadwhoite eyes!!! I died after that I saw him again in my house I died again then error minecraft pocket edition stopped
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:39 Mar22 2015 Post ID: 3374450
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
look behind notch at 640 x 360 - player attack.com images
Displaying Page 6 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close