Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Easy way to kill Chameleos

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
master slayer 123 Posted at: 23:03 Apr25 2009 Post ID: 2607090
master slayer 123
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Why does everyone focus on g33k, what about me, i know stuff, including the answer to your questions, but im not sure i should answer. But seeing as im a nice person ill tell you.
Yes and no Monster Slayer, it "could" kill the chammy, but you will need to be very skilled to survive a long time to deal enuff damage to make it flee at the 25 min mark. I would recomend you use a good fire weapon like KKS 3 or another one, or an elementalless weapon.
I used Bone Katana Dragon for my first Chammy and it worked, but again, difficult. Again, i think your ready, just need a little more practice. In fact, im having the same problem as you are, cept with the Green Congadrome. I have the proper armor and weapons, im just not getting its pattern yet. That could be a useful tip, try figureing out a "Pattern".
Like, ummm, i learned one for Green Congadrome, it will run 3 times once after another, then body slam. Again, seems simple, but shows you good times to attack. So, just get a little more practice and you WILL kill it over time, And plz post results.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 08:24 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607177
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
I'm Starting to use hammers and lances. I have Estoc and gunhammer prototype. Would any of these kill chameleos(or kirin).
g33k Posted at: 08:47 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607182
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 26-Apr-2009 Monster_Slayer009 said:I'm Starting to use hammers and lances. I have Estoc and gunhammer prototype. Would any of these kill chameleos(or kirin).
Okay dude as you have been told and has been implied. ANYTHING (yes even bone kris if you have enough time) can be used to kill Chammy. It ALL depends on if you know the patterns,
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
master slayer 123 Posted at: 12:06 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607301
master slayer 123
+
+
I love how you stressed ANYTHING can kill Chammy, then put a little (if you have time)
lol, of course anything can kill anything, but thats only "if you have time"
anyway. I would recommend hammers, but practice practice, and umm, practce. It takes a long time to pro at hammers, do as i said earier, practice on Kut ku, then try Khezu, then cepha, then los, and so on.
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 15:14 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607522
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
I tried making chammy flee but I died all three times and I was using Basarios Roc HH
master slayer 123 Posted at: 15:39 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607599
master slayer 123
+
+
I dont like HH. My favorite as of right now is Hammer. The main problem people have with hammer is that only the LAST ATTACK deals massive damage, so if you are considering hammer take that into account. I am clueless with HH so i cant help you there. If you are going to try Bladmaster, i would recomend getting death stench, but you will need elder dragon bones, but kusharu will give you those. Try getting Death Stench and try it again.
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 16:50 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607695
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
Kushala is hard, i mean not as hard chameleos. Should I use HH on it? Like, bowing isnt good cuz it's hard to doge his run attack. Chameleos killed me with his one spitting thing.

« Last edited by Monster_Slayer009 on Apr 26th 2009 »
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:33 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607898
master slayer 123
+
+
Kusharu, i would recomend LS, uhh, devil slicer. Upgraded from iron katana. And i just remembered, pretty good blademaster armor for your time is ceanataur or blango. Neither are great, but at your point in the game they are easy to get and pretty good.
And, yea, devil slicer, easy to get and good for kusharu. REALLY good tips for kusharu, bring flash bombs to knock it out of the air and take down the wind barrier, and the poison throw knives have the same effect minus knockiing it down. And wait, have you beatin Kusharu b4?
g33k Posted at: 20:44 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607908
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 26-Apr-2009 master slayer 123 said:Kusharu, i would recomend LS, uhh, devil slicer. Upgraded from iron katana. And i just remembered, pretty good blademaster armor for your time is ceanataur or blango. Neither are great, but at your point in the game they are easy to get and pretty good.
And, yea, devil slicer, easy to get and good for kusharu. REALLY good tips for kusharu, bring flash bombs to knock it out of the air and take down the wind barrier, and the poison throw knives have the same effect minus knockiing it down. And wait, have you beatin Kusharu b4?
It seems that he implied that he has.

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

souldagger Posted at: 21:41 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607935
souldagger
+
+
I think Devil slicer is more than enough since it has high sharpness that can cut through chameleos but it has some chances to bounce of, so ESP skill is a good skill to fight with chameleos and for kushala. and death stench is a good armor except for the minus health and you need some jewels to counter it

« Last edited by souldagger on Apr 26th 2009 »
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 07:07 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608062
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
No, I haven't beaten Kushala. On a quest right now to try but, I alrdy know im done for.
g33k Posted at: 15:52 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608265
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 27-Apr-2009 Monster_Slayer009 said:No, I haven't beaten Kushala. On a quest right now to try but, I alrdy know im done for.
Then why are you trying for Chammy?

Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 16:58 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608319
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
Cuz it seems Chammy is easier g33k.
g33k Posted at: 17:10 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608345
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 27-Apr-2009 Monster_Slayer009 said:Cuz it seems Chammy is easier g33k.
It is much harder...

master slayer 123 Posted at: 18:11 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608399
master slayer 123
+
+
I agree with you both, but your both also wrong:
I believe Kusharu is "harder" for blademaster for very obvious reasons. Its attacks are also pretty focused on taking out BM. Chammy is harder for gunners as most of its attacks (the blob, the gas, and the charge) are significantly harder to dodge as a bldemaster as it goes right over your head.
So, what am i saying
Kusharu is harder for Blade masters, Chammy is harder for gunners, but BOTH are easy for
Master slayer 123, Dum du du dummm!

« Last edited by master slayer 123 on Apr 27th 2009 »
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 20:05 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608513
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
I'll get to 25 minutes left but he doesn't flee. I just don't get it. and I agree with master slayer.Anxious
g33k Posted at: 21:29 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608550
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 27-Apr-2009 master slayer 123 said:I agree with you both, but your both also wrong:
I believe Kusharu is "harder" for blademaster for very obvious reasons. Its attacks are also pretty focused on taking out BM. Chammy is harder for gunners as most of its attacks (the blob, the gas, and the charge) are significantly harder to dodge as a bldemaster as it goes right over your head.
So, what am i saying
Kusharu is harder for Blade masters, Chammy is harder for gunners, but BOTH are easy for
Master slayer 123, Dum du du dummm!
Gloating doesn't help the topic...

master slayer 123 Posted at: 23:44 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608597
master slayer 123
+
+
yea it does, see he agrees with me, lol.
nah, sorry, but the rest of the topic was furreal.
And as an explination, it will not flee if it has not sustained substantial damage. Im pretty sure you have to take away 60% of its health to make it flee. If it still stays, you are not dealing enough damage. There are two solutions to this, but the better one of witch i will tell you now is, get Death Stench armor. Have a think for a sec, you rush and deal 100 damage, this is about a full super hammer pound. Then you get hit and fly away. This takes up about 30 seconds. Then you need to heal another 7 seconds, then you need to find another time to charge and attack, anywhere from 10-20 seconds. So in total, one hit took 47 seconds to a minute. If you dont get hit and have to heal you can subtract about 30 seconds from this process. Of course, not getting hit at all would clear up 50 seconds and you can pretty much keep hiting your target.
Yes, these numbers are not EXACT, but they are not unreasonable, perhaps maybe a worst case scenario, nonetheless, still proves my point.
So heres a checklist to follow and plz prioritize in nuber order:
1.Practise dodgeing and returning attacks.
2.Get Death Stench Armor
3.Get a better weapon

Simple, but thats what i would do at your point.
Good Luck and plz post your next results. Thumbs Up
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 15:41 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609741
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
Master Slayer 123 do you think Kirin armor is fine against Kushala and Chammy
master slayer 123 Posted at: 17:52 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609832
master slayer 123
+
+
Hrmm, i do. Its got pretty good base defence and it will give all resist +3 i believe. Not sure if Kusharus wind bombs are ice attribute but i like kirin armor anyway. I would recomend it, but imo, Kirin is more difficult than BOTH elder dragons, but hey, go for it. just to be sure, kirin is weak to fire so that gun hammer prototype could be good to kill it but i never hammered a kirin so i cant help you much there, good luck.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close