Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Kushala

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

WalkingDuck*_* Posted at: 22:47 Jun05 2009 Post ID: 2638895
WalkingDuck*_*
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This damn Daora! I want to get started on my Supremecy blade all I have is the 10 striped skins and I need the daora tails. He always ends up killing me after hes turned me into a snowman. I've tried only 2 weapons, (Devil slicer and SonicBowII) I can tell you what other choices I got but im pretty sure those would be the best choices since they're thunder attributed. Lol I even killed the chameleos! And people tell me hes harder than the Daora. WIth the bow I got hit by hi s3 hit combo wind ball thing and it was a 1-3 hitKo (b/c of archer armor) And with the devil slicer I got frozen, then he just did a quick pounce on me out of nowhere that was almost impossible to dodge. I can probably find out soe tactics through trial and error but a contract fee of 750 is alot to pay if im gonn akeep trying. They should really have eldr drgn Training Quests in the school.

Im working on getting full wind presser skill. Will that help?

Tigrex Tooth
Devil Slicer
Gigaton Hammer
Death Prize (I dont think anyone will choose this one.)
SonicBowII
Hunter's Power BowII
Khezu ShockS (also thunder)

Thats pretty much it....Ive got tons of others but if anything I would prefer atleast one of these.

« Last edited by WalkingDuck*_* on Jun 5th 2009 »
By the time you have read this sig ninjas have broken into your home and they are right behind you waiting for you to turn around to ASSASINATE you. psst~ dont turn around!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
D_Otaku Posted at: 00:40 Jun06 2009 Post ID: 2638941
D_Otaku
+
+
the devil slicer is the best weapon in your stock, if you're aiming for the tail
hm... my memory is getting rusty X[
don't go all out against him, and never walk too far from him, should i remember correctly, his right side should be the right place to stand (not necessarily his right side, abit diagonal-right within a nice range should do (someone clear this XP)). when he does the gestrue for the beam, run towards him and attack his horn. after his horn breaks, you can go for the tail
alternatively, beat him up using hammer during the first fight, then cut his tail during the second fight.

also, i would suggest you to hunt the city rusty daora.

NEWS: turns out my MHF2 savedata have a chance to survive, but the ISO itself couldn't be red by my PSP
avy by Rj
sig by me

thegrayfox Posted at: 14:19 Jun06 2009 Post ID: 2639304
thegrayfox
+
+
that death prize u say no one would choose...i used against the chameloes all the time, also if u have armor that increase sp atk than get a poison weapon doara has 2 great weakness's thunder and poison now the best part about the poison as long as the doara is poisoned it can have wind around it,if i remember right they give u some poison throwing knifes so u start with those and then just keep hiting it,now i know what your thinking..how am i suposed to cut off its tail with a poison weapon,if u go to the gathering hall eventuly you will get the quest for the rathian now theres a longsword made out of rathian parts that does poison,or if u want start with poison on the first quest and then switch to devil slicer for the second to cut the tail, o one more thing right before you go on the quest save your game when u have all your suplies that way if u fail you can hit the home button on the psp then hit exit the game and when you come back you will have all of your suplies and be rdy to go again! glThumbs Up

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
D_Otaku Posted at: 04:08 Jun07 2009 Post ID: 2639862
D_Otaku
+
+
okay, accidental double post deleted
avy by Rj
sig by me

Rathalos.D.Wagner Posted at: 09:30 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661537
Rathalos.D.Wagner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey maybe im late to join but in monster hunter2 i have a tacticSmile
>just like d_otaku say's do not far from him and make sure he always poisoned(just like thegrayfox tell you), death prize isn't bad idea, when he paralized you can blow him with bomb (if avaliable, usualy at room)or throw the poison knife, if your healt is low no one will disturb you even cut his tail. sword and shield has a good speed tough and i kill kushal few time with thisThumbs Up
>when its windy around him or hovering around just use flash bomb, its very efectif Thumbs Up(Speak to the handdont try it on teskatori broders, you will regret it), have you try headlock technik?
>when i chase his tail like crazy i cut it in no time, just stay focust, stay calm and cool and always attack on the head for quick winningThumbs Up
i usualy defeat him easly (in monster hunter 2 offline)with this one, trust me it has been tested and it work wellThumbs Up
DaBeast234 Posted at: 09:17 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711571
DaBeast234
+
+
On 05-Jun-2009 WalkingDuck*_* said:This damn Daora! I want to get started on my Supremecy blade all I have is the 10 striped skins and I need the daora tails. He always ends up killing me after hes turned me into a snowman. I've tried only 2 weapons, (Devil slicer and SonicBowII) I can tell you what other choices I got but im pretty sure those would be the best choices since they're thunder attributed. Lol I even killed the chameleos! And people tell me hes harder than the Daora. WIth the bow I got hit by hi s3 hit combo wind ball thing and it was a 1-3 hitKo (b/c of archer armor) And with the devil slicer I got frozen, then he just did a quick pounce on me out of nowhere that was almost impossible to dodge. I can probably find out soe tactics through trial and error but a contract fee of 750 is alot to pay if im gonn akeep trying. They should really have eldr drgn Training Quests in the school.

Im working on getting full wind presser skill. Will that help?

Tigrex Tooth
Devil Slicer
Gigaton Hammer
Death Prize (I dont think anyone will choose this one.)
SonicBowII
Hunter's Power BowII
Khezu ShockS (also thunder)

Thats pretty much it....Ive got tons of others but if anything I would prefer atleast one of these.
u liar! no ninjas!

try dark scyth

Mah Clan! XD
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close