Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Thunderbug Juice`

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

psleon Posted at: 03:33 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2351505
psleon
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been searching all over the net to find where to get thunderbug juice but couldn't find it so i need some help to where i can get it.I heard i can get it from the tower in the remobra challenge but the thing is i am at hr2 in the guild quests and level 4 at the village quests because i am stuck on the tigrex urgent quest because i can't really defeat him with the eager cleaver.So i would like the devil slicer but to get i need thunderbug juice.Is there any place available this early in the game to find it?

regards,psleon
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ragnarock Posted at: 07:54 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2351620
Ragnarock
+
+
You can get them most easily by getting to Elder 5* and doing the Remobra quest.

I don't believe there is any other way to get it until at least HR4, and you have to fight a Tigrex to get to that point anyway, so just practice on him.

I beat him first try with full Blango Armor, Eager Cleaver, 10 Mega Potions, 10 Potions, 10 Herbs, 10 Blue Mushrooms, 5 Flash Bombs, 10 Flashbugs, 10 Bomb Materials, and the first 3 Combo Books.

Just go at his side when he charges, unless you really want to break him up, which shouldn't be a priority until you are more proficient.

For anyone who doesn't know, I used to be Tree Afro.

You will come to understand fear as I have...

If you were me, you'd want to be you again...
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 17:08 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2352714
Silver_rajang21
+
+
You can trade to dragon wood or moss to the snowy mountain elder but its only an 80% chance you'll get it, if not you'll get monster fluid.

« Last edited by Silver_rajang21 on Jul 29th 2008 »
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
master slayer 123 Posted at: 23:55 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2353200
master slayer 123
+
+
Eh.Eh..........Eh.......kill thunder bugs.........ya hope that helps...
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 02:04 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2353254
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
LOL at master slayers post... funny, yet harsh in a "your dumb" kind of way Evil, and thats GREAT Thunder bugs, just as a correction.

But he is right, everyone in here is. Practise, trade, kill...all of that are options. OR, you can be like me and do what I do when I have a tough opponent...use a bowgun n.n a GOOD bowgun that you can make at your level. Like the Grenade Launcher, or the Desert Storm. Upgrade them, and bring all the ammo it can carry AND use. Although the Tigrex is fast, he isn't fast enough to dodge bullets x.x oh wait..yes he can n.n just be sure to have him in your sites, and hit him in the head mostly
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 09:22 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2353832
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My god...Da easiest way to get Thundrbug Juice is by trading Dragonmoss to Veggie Elder on Snowy Mountain at area 4 =3 well my tactics when fighting tigrex is to cut da tail first bcoz it's annoying and by doing this, u can easily avoid from being hit when he do da spin...I use Eager Cleaver to defeat da village tigrex urgent quest and i use full cenataur armour...I bring 10 mega poition, 5 poition(add sme mre if u r not much confident...), 3 flash bombs, 1 shock trap...Jst dn't be so hasty when attacking or else you will be dead...Patience is needed...Attack his head when u blind or paralyze him bcoz it gives a lot of damage to him...Try to get an advantage on area 8...When u are there, stand behind da big wall and when da tigrex rush towards u, roll to the side and u will find his jaw stuck on da wall so this will give u mre free tym to attack him more...Hope this helps
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:42 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2353970
master slayer 123
+
+
.....Are you serious, that is a huge waste of dragon wood/moss.
I just did the Remobras in the tower at ***** quests......i did, but now i do G-rank gathering in the volcano.

But the tigrex is jusst fast, stay close to it and it shouldn't run that often, AND...........No patience for me, i kill when i want to kill, but thats probablly why i can kill G Blk Gravios Doh.
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 16:54 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2354718
Silver_rajang21
+
+
Read the post master slayer he's not at 5 star yet so his only way is the trading, but i agree it is a waste.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:40 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2354915
master slayer 123
+
+
I was just saying what I do. You know, you dont have to have devil slicer to beat it. I beat it in 15 mins useing Bladed edge and then Velociprey Claws.
psleon Posted at: 03:39 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2355347
psleon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks everyone for your help i beaten him the day that i posted with the devil slicer after i traded the dragonmoss as you said.the game is getting really challenging now:P..i do have one more question and i don't want to open another topic again.i can't get near kushala daora.what's the appropriate armor to use?

« Last edited by psleon on Jul 31st 2008 »
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:31 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2355857
master slayer 123
+
+
The only ways to use armor to get you closer to the kushala daora is to use armor with Dragon wind press resistance.
But you can use flash bombs, poison throw knives, or make it fall over, all make the wind go away.
At that time I used full Death Stench armorand devil slicer.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 09:41 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357977
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i wear full cenataur armour and devil slicr to defeat kshala daora(Jst lyk wht i did 2 tigrex) Try 2 bring lots of flash bmbs but da blindness will not last longer...Jst keep attcking da head frm da side and when it's horn break, then da wind shield will gone...I found out tht when evry wyvrn/eldr drgn got blind, u can easily break their breakable body prts(still observing bout it! +_+)
psleon Posted at: 01:57 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362229
psleon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
another question i have is how to get blood red horn?
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:20 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362614
master slayer 123
+
+
Monoblos, cut of its horn, then kill it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close