Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Best moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:39 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604935
master slayer 123
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Nope, it was a hack i DL to allow me to see the hp of all big enemies, lol, not luck.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 17:56 Apr23 2009 Post ID: 2605363
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
I had this really funny moment. I was killing the Tigrex and he ran ito the wall and I killed at the wall. Ever happen to you guys.
souldagger Posted at: 21:24 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607930
souldagger
+
+
well it happened to me twice, and if you think of it, it is funny to be killed by your own stupidity

I also have a funny moment

I was fighting the shogun ceanataur and I threw a throwing knife at it and it died.LOL
master slayer 123 Posted at: 18:06 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608396
master slayer 123
+
+
Wow, nice, seeing as the throw knife only does like 5 damage.
I gotta new moment.
The akantor and my super pound met and it didnt die, so i was so shocked i went into a fit of maniacal rage, put my hammer away, charged up to it, and kiked it and what do you know, DEAD.
I was so shocked that i took a picture of it, but its on my DSI so its really bad and i cant show people, aww.
souldagger Posted at: 19:11 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608455
souldagger
+
+
that's very great!
I even invited my friends to just kick and kick a boss until it's dead. but any ways GOOD JOB!Thumbs UpApplause

I got a funny moment, I was fighting the Monoblos then when I was gonna deliver the Final blow a cephalos hit it and it died and it happened to me twice in a row! it's like cephalos love me! wahahaha!EvilEvil
master slayer 123 Posted at: 09:04 Apr28 2009 Post ID: 2608852
master slayer 123
+
+
Lol, to me it seems the Cephy dont like you.
I got another moment that every1 else but me can laugh at. Again doin green Congadrome for the 3 time in a row, still havent beatin in. It was at 560/5600 and i only had 1 chance left, did all my preperations, charged in, and wtf, one hit kill. I DIED, its like it had a critical hit. >_> i was so mad i shut down my psp and walked away.
g33k Posted at: 19:53 Apr28 2009 Post ID: 2609312
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Well they did make cheated armor for a reason...
I guess I need to get mai PSP and get back playing again...
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:07 Apr28 2009 Post ID: 2609327
master slayer 123
+
+
They made cheater armor for people who cheat, CHEATER!!
Ill admit, i have one hacked character and one full on, no hacks, no cheats character for competitions and such. But ill never cheat on that character.
The only hack i will ever approve for MH is the health visibility hack.
g33k Posted at: 20:25 Apr28 2009 Post ID: 2609339
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 28-Apr-2009 master slayer 123 said:They made cheater armor for people who cheat, CHEATER!!
Ill admit, i have one hacked character and one full on, no hacks, no cheats character for competitions and such. But ill never cheat on that character.
The only hack i will ever approve for MH is the health visibility hack.
JUST incase you didn't know... The name of the site is superCHEATS.com...

ANYWAY back on topic.

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

master slayer 123 Posted at: 17:57 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609837
master slayer 123
+
+
yes, but it doesnt have any cheats, and even if it does, one, i dont know where, and two, there are so many other cheat sites that are made to give cheats, but i dont kare either way.
YAY, GOOD NEWS!! I just beat both Green Congadrome quests and unlocked HR 7 to 8 Urgent quest "To Kill A Shadow", but trying to kill Naruga with hammer is going to be tough, oh well.
And, like the akantor, i kiked a congadrome in the face to get the kill, its SO staisfiying, lol.
Monster_Slayer009 Posted at: 20:48 May02 2009 Post ID: 2612075
Monster_Slayer009
+
+
I was fighting the Shogun Centaur in the volcano. U know what, I died and it DIED RIGHT AFTER ME. I sat there shocked like "WTF just happened. wow."
master slayer 123 Posted at: 12:20 May03 2009 Post ID: 2612462
master slayer 123
+
+
Srry, ive been gone,lol, i went on a hunting spree.
In just 10 hous, i got two great weapons, Melting Flame edge and juggernaut, killed the Naruga, Volganos, and Red Shogun Ceanataur, and am now working on getting full volganos armor, its so epic that i cant stop, lol.
WalkingDuck*_* Posted at: 19:22 May17 2009 Post ID: 2622654
WalkingDuck*_*
+
+
oK MY "FUNNY" moment was fighting white or regular monoblos Im not sure...I had really low hp like one stub of the hp bar and it was area 7 and I went bhind the rock to drink a potion but then, I didnt realize that the mono digged under ground and I accendentally turned on the usable items bar too far and I threw a boomerang and it hit his tail...I gues thats what it hit since he dug..Lol the lucky thing about that was that 1 second after the bar comes up that says "Objective Completed" I cephalos flew passe dme and I was sent rolling. SOO...If I hadnt of thrown that boomer, I would of DIED!
By the time you have read this sig ninjas have broken into your home and they are right behind you waiting for you to turn around to ASSASINATE you. psst~ dont turn around!
master slayer 123 Posted at: 23:15 May17 2009 Post ID: 2622935
master slayer 123
+
+
is that luck or ur stupid mistake saveing your life O_O???
to me its the second one, but hey.
anywayses, i finally got full kirin x armor, perhaps the greatest looking armor in the game. It took like 15 kirin runs and like 10 yama runs, but it was well worth it.
souldagger Posted at: 19:12 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623579
souldagger
+
+
Lol, I have a funny moment, I took the Dual Plesioth mission then I accidentally disturbed both of in one place and I had only one chance left then they both came out of the water and I killed them in one slash!

BTW master slayer what does Unite look like? is it cool? huh?! huh?! huh?!SmileSmile

« Last edited by souldagger on May 18th 2009 »
master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:26 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623729
master slayer 123
+
+
Alrighty, do not know where to start. Just prepare to read O_O.

Some of the major changes are the village elder cat, basically a high rank quest giver that you can ONLY do alone. Then there are the 3 new HR 7, 8, and 9. As luck would have it, these new ranks have new wyverns and other baddies. Theres the volganos, the "lava fishie" that is a sub species of the plessy. Its got simmilar moves, but it mostly slithers on the ground and does a lot of damage, but the best part is that its hip check doesnt have a MASSIVLY MASSIVE hitbox like its predicessor. Then there is the Hypnoc, brached off of the kut ku. It is very small and is the first new baddie you will meet. It utillizes sleeping gas to kill you, but it is overall very simple to kill in any rank. Then theres the Ucamulbas (not sure if spelled right) which is the end game psuedo-wyvern, basically an icy akantor, you fight it in a battle ground like the akantor, but it will be in the snowy mountains rather than the volcano. Theres the queen vespoid, which i belive is a joke as it is very easy and you can make the Queen vesspy gun. OH, they also added another giant, the Yamatsukami, a giant floating octopus that grows dragon moss g and dragon wood g on its back/head. Its a pretty easy battle, but beware it "inhale attack" as it is a one hit ko, UNLESS you have the survival skill that will protect you from one hit ko attacks. Perhaps the scariest new wyvern is the Naruga Kuruga. Physically it is similar to the tigrex, but its move set is almost completely different. While the tigrex only has one charge attack and one jump attack, the naruga has like 3 of each and also being one of the fastest wyverns, it is very deadly. Then to wrap it all up, the naruga's rage mode spikes up its tail spikes and causes it eyes to glow a bright red that streaks through the air as it moves (like those old iPod commercials). Then there are new equipment rarities, 9 is yellow, and 10 is purple. Simmilar to s and u sets of armor, there are x and z sets, x being lesser to z,but thats no big deal cept for kirin x mail, ITS AMAZIN, specially for female lol. Then the new OP weapons such as the Uca hammer which has 1800+ raw power and 100 ice.
In addittion to new weapons and armors, there are new higher rank ores. The two main new ones are Etherlite and Melange ore, both are pretty rare, but Melange are a pain to farm. The two main new insects are Emperor locust and phantom butterflies which, like the ores, are both rare, but the phantom butterflies are VERY annoying to farm. Other than these new tings, but there are also....upgrades.

There is a new function called media download which uses some extra memory on your Memory stick to greatly reduce loading times in game. There are new expansions in the farm which are mainly more mining spots and bug searching spots. They finally added animations to weapons, such as the Uca lance. Basically its a giant icy drill that spins, the hammer is like a blunt digging devices, the head spins, and other things. One of the GREATEST upgrades though is the abillity to send items to item box when you are in the farm rather than discarding items. It always bugged me having to discard that shiny pure crystal in F2 to get that Fire cell stone, but not any more.

All in all, i hardly call it an expansion, but rather an entirely new game. I would DEFINATLY get it, ONLY if you are not bored of Monster Hunter as all the best changes dont come until you finish ALL of the village cheif's levels, not all the quests, but the stars.
Definatly a 100/10 and definatly worth the 1000 hours you'll pump into this game.
GET IT!!!
g33k Posted at: 17:15 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624360
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 19-May-2009 Monster_Slayer009 said:Monster slayer how do you already have game it doesn't come out till June 20th or something like that?Eh
Please do not go off topic.

Post deleted.

Also He has 2G because he has the Japanese version. Lol.

g33k Posted at: 00:08 May23 2009 Post ID: 2626916
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
You are getting off topic... Post deleted.

master slayer 123 Posted at: 00:35 May23 2009 Post ID: 2626931
master slayer 123
+
+
i was responding to the previous post, i thought that was on topic, blah, anyways, i just finished getting full Kirin x and True Gurdian ramnent thingie, the dragon wood armor for gunner.
Not much else to do but unlock and kill the Icy Akantor.
D_Otaku Posted at: 12:01 May29 2009 Post ID: 2631583
D_Otaku
+
+
D= i upgraded my psp and now it cant read savedata from before it was upgraded...
anyway, last best moment of MHF2 is...
me and my brother got bored so we tried to go against akantor...before we are ready. cheats is on; sharpness, HP, Stamina, Quest time. and to make it funnier, we tried to beat him using a crappy dual blade. have i tell you that instead of keeping the sharpness at max, the sharpness cheat 'auto-fix' the sharpness once it has go down one rank.

allas, we fought akantor with the [weapon sharpness has reached maximum] message popping up every 2 seconds
did we win or did we got bored
i forgot
avy by Rj
sig by me

Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close