Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom

About a mystery place in the swamp!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sil Posted at: 01:25 Sep06 2007 Post ID: 1900803
sil
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yesterday when i play gathering quest hr3 in the swamp i got into that mystery place is in between num 11 and 6.There u can mine ore which i got 2 ancient stone and the way out from there is block wif 3 big stone.Can anyone tell where is that or how to go in that place.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
watkins577 Posted at: 09:42 Sep21 2007 Post ID: 1922639
watkins577
+
+
if u mean why then probably you have to have lg barrel bombs and to go to that place u have a low chance in g class quests
fatalis104 Posted at: 23:30 Nov20 2007 Post ID: 2000708
fatalis104
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its a rare occurence in g rank quests and the way to get out is 2 large barrel bombs or large barrel bomb+(large barrel bomb+monster broth)

« Last edited by fatalis104 on Nov 20th 2007 »
jazsmile Posted at: 03:16 May28 2008 Post ID: 2256746
jazsmile
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that is actually the so-called "secret area"...
though i haven't been personally to the swamp secret area, you have given me an idea how to get out of it if ever i do get on it..
i've been to the volcano (most often..) and desert (2 times only) secret areas.. they give you good chance for ancient stones and many rare ores/crystals...
as what was mentioned above, you do only have a very and i mean very low chance of starting your G-class quest in the secret area..
I have only experienced it in Gathering Quests though...
WiseMan.. Posted at: 05:30 Jun01 2008 Post ID: 2261738
WiseMan..
+
+
You dont really need bombs to get out of the place you can break the rock with your weapon. A hammer works best in secret areas. Theres more than one secret area so you might be lucky to spawn thereSmile
watkins577 Posted at: 12:35 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303919
watkins577
+
+
Can u only get in there when spawning?
D_Otaku Posted at: 19:11 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2304493
D_Otaku
+
+
yes,the chance is like 3%,maybe,but using felyne explorer skill,the chance is 100%,not available in gathering quest

and to enter there in hr3 and gathering quest, double glitchApplause

EDIT:huh? this is MHF forums?, i thought its MHF2 nevermind this post XP

« Last edited by D_Otaku on Jul 5th 2008 »
avy by Rj
sig by me

Velexetron2 Posted at: 14:02 Jul04 2008 Post ID: 2311942
Velexetron2
+
+
there is a secret area on each map. to get to it, you have to be at least Hunter Rank 3. As you may know, in G class quests you do not always start at the base. (A G Class quest is a Gathering Hall level 6-8 quest) Well, load up any G class quest and there is about a 3-5% chance of you being in a special area. Remember to bring as many pickaxes, bugnets, and fishing poles as possible because you can get rare items such as King Scarabs, JnrGrsshpprs, Ancient Stones, RustStones, Carbalite Ore, Union Ore, Spear Tuna, Small Goldenfish, etc. Also, search the junk pile and there is a chance of recieving a Lost Umbrella. (If you ever need any more help, just Email me at [email protected])
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/flashtek2006/Production/KnightsofNine.jpg
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close