Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Does any one know a hack for unlimited bounty

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 20:23 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128853
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
post your anwsers please
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
sphynxx Posted at: 20:29 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128854
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Sorry mate, there are no hacks for this game on PS3 or 360. Besides, as a website, SuperCheats does not condone, nor affiliate with hacks or hackers or anything else of an illegal nature.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:26 Jun22 2013 Post ID: 3254305
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can raise your bounty as much as you want and complete that part of your milestones. First get in a pursuit and then find a ledge (ex. on top of the buses at the bus station) go as closes to the end of the buses away from the up ramp as possible without falling off and without a cop following you up the ramp. Then sit there and watch the cops go crazy. It's better if your heat is 2 or up as the lower level cops will sometimes lose sight of you and you'll cool off. At higher levels though the police will hover below you ramming into each other and everything else. This destroys their vehicles which in turn raises you bounty and length of your pursuit. You can sit there as long as you like but check behind you periodically just to make sure one of them hasn't gotten smart enough to come up the ramp. The highest I've gotten off one pursuit is almost 6 million bounty.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:23 Nov08 2013 Post ID: 3286961
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well you can stay ontop of the bus station
AnxiousApplauseWhistleDohPrayNot TalkingEhEvilShameSmileSpeak to the handThumbs UpDohWhistleApplauseAnxiousEhEvilPray
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close