Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Someone help about PS3 web connection?

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

John Woodman Posted at: 03:27 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2513592
John Woodman
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dear Sir,

I am sorry to disturb you, but I need your help, because I have seen that you have more experience about PS3. My name is Andrea, but I am also known as John Woodman.

Some days ago I asked for an ADSL2+ 20 Mb connection in my house... but I also need a router that can support both cable connection (PS3) and Wi-Fi (PSP). I am not expert about theese hardwares, and I ask you for help.

I was thinking about the SITECOM WL-547 model, but I am not really sure about it.

I really hope you can help me with some good hints.

Thank you very much, and sorry again to disturb you.

John Woodman

John Woodman
Vasco Posted at: 13:47 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2513980
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
I see you have already made another topic with the same question on the Technology Forum, so I'll have to close this one, sorry. By the way, it's very unusual to see a member so polite and writing with such correction ;]. As for the question, any router should fit you, you just need to check their signal wideness, consideration where it will be located, and where you'll use your PSP and PS3. From what I've seen trough google, that one should do just fine.

~Closed~

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 478122

Post Top
Click to close