Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pocket Academy

Pocket Acadamy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 14:24 Jul07 2012 Post ID: 3127401
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've done the hot spots, I have gotten the grades to 500 every time. My teachers are at 5 but dont unlock any further. I am at 25 years. I have purchased items to use on students but they don't last long so I quit buying them. I love the concept of the game I am just not sure where it goes. It has been aguess and see thing. It talks about career paths but does not go further to let you know how to get there. Almost like a game in the making.
Here is what I do know. In first year get you students near or at 100. Then they are there for good. For some reason when they come back from breaks someone in each class will loose a point. Do class 1-1 first because class 1-2 will get transfer students and you can take them all to 100 at once.1-2 will get 4 students eventually. When you choose who will lead an outing the lover the be good score the better they do. An angelic student never does as well as an average one regardless of how popular they are.
You can jump through all the hoops but there never seems to be a further goal. It gives potential students. The window opens all the time but you only get the students they allow you and I only had it give me any money after the first 12 years. I thought after the second 12 years it would come up and calculate like it did the first 12 but it does not. There is alot I either do not get or screens and windows that just are irrelivant to game play.
I got on and posted because no one else had. There was no other info except hot spots and unlocking items. Getting lots of money. Clubs. Well I've got lots of money and no where to spend it. I've got clubs they are doing nothing except gaining members. This game is rated pretty high. There seems to be a disconnect though. Is it my disconnect?
Post folks please, what am I missing?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close