Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Pokemon Heart Gold Shiny Action replay code?

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
aussie_ Posted at: 16:12 Aug25 2017 Post ID: 3435965
aussie_
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
tysm it still works 7 years later! DroolWiseguyEvil
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
spewfy Posted at: 14:34 Mar16 2019 Post ID: 3447672
spewfy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Hey if your using this on Desmume and you can't dis activate it after unchecking the code just delete the code, make sure you saved if you caught shiny pokemon, then just go to roms and open up the same game and it will go back to normal!

I just tried and it works
Life saver. thanks a million
MaplestoryMCN Posted at: 20:33 Mar17 2019 Post ID: 3447684
MaplestoryMCN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Minor problem holding the Runescape game back loading times.In a statement to IGN, Sony revealed that Bloodborne's loading times were under investigation The development team is currently exploring another patch for Bloodborne, seeking ways to improve load time duration, in addition to other performance optimisations and

miscellaneous bug fixes. We will provide more information as soon as possible. If the biggest problem to come out of Bloodborne's launch is a few lengthy load times, that's actually pretty good. And once From Software patches the problem, gamers will be even more complimentary.One user in IGN's comment section named

SPMantequilla mentioned that the Runescape game's load times were already significantly reduced after the day one patch The day one patch slightly improved the load times. Before the Runescape game launch when I was watching on Twitch, I counted up to between secs to minute, but now it takes to secs. Not really a big deal. I

don't feel detracted from the Runescape game and I've died a lot.Reducing load times even more will be cooler. Relax trolls, the Runescape game isn't broken. Based on the Metacritic scores, the Runescape game is far from broken. As we reported earlier, the general consensus is that Bloodborne is one of the PS's best Runescape games

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: rsgoldfast.com
Striz1989 Posted at: 14:18 May01 2019 Post ID: 3447936
Striz1989
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To those that are having trouble with the code: if using this on your phone, you are likely highlighting an extra space behind some of the lines. When pasting in the cheat page of your game, you need to go line by line to make sure there is no extra space after the code. This will make the code work.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close