Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Pokemon OR/AS and (starting on page 3)Shuffle/ Rumble World discussion.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
solarice27 Posted at: 22:08 Mar06 2015 Post ID: 3373091
solarice27
Post Likes: 19
+
+
That's it, I got my Shiny Charm! FINALLY! Geeze, that took forever. Brick Wall

Now my next goal in AS is to get 500 Secret Base flags so I can get that neat little lamp that glows in different colors and makes you base look more green, purple, yellow, and I'm guessing more. I've only seen those colors tho. It's called Mood Lighting.

« Last edited by solarice27 on Mar 6th 2015 »

3DS FC: 3883-5881-5417
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:50 Mar15 2015 Post ID: 3373867
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am having problems on the Delta Episode of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I tried to get through the transports to get to the Sapphire Boss to give me the a mega stone and every time I can get to the area I want to. I looked up several walkthroughs and they keep telling me the order I need to go in but every time I need to go to middle teleport to go to the third row so I can get to the far left transport to where the master ball was before it does not go anywhere. Can you please tell me the right order so I can get past this?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
solarice27 Posted at: 14:48 Mar21 2015 Post ID: 3374391
solarice27
+
+
Hm, I don't remember what order I did the transport panels, but I think I just tried them randomly and got through. I kept track of which set of panles and what the room looked like on paper.

solarice27 Posted at: 08:45 Jul15 2015 Post ID: 3383490
solarice27
+
+
I'm not playing a lot of ORAS now, I get on once in a while for trades and cleaning out my pc boxes. I usually keep a 1 box for each type, 1 for legends, 1 for shiny, 1 for events, and 1 for trading Pokemon.

starting Shuffle and Rumble World discussion

I think I'll start talking about the other Pokemon games, specifically Shuffle and Rumble World. I was stuck on Mega Glalie in Shuffle for the longest time! But I bought a power boost item and something else for 1800('cause I spent 4800 coins) and finally got past it. :P Caught most of the legends that have been out, just couldn't catch Regirock and not even gonna try for Arceus(tried once and failed miserably) but, it's not one of my favorites, so, just gonna catch up on some of the main page I've missed and continue on with it.

I think Pokemon Shuffle is a great game, I really like it. I've bought the Silver, Sapphire, Ruby balloons. When I want to play them, Shuffle and Rumble World, I always play them together. I play Rumble World first, do all my balloons/King's missions, play for all 5 Shuffle hearts while RW balloons are regenerating, then play RW again, and that's good for me. Dancing And I still have yet to spend any actual money on the game.

« Last edited by solarice27 on Jul 15th 2015 »

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close