Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Battle Revolution

PBR Forum Rules and Guidelines

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 12:27 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1307021
EspeonDude_
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well, with my uber Super Modliness, we should make it clear we need some rules around here. Please keep in mind of the following things:

1. The Forum Rules: YOU MUST Abide by the Forum Rules (http://forums.supercheats.com/forumrules.php) if you break them, I will need to take action, and if anything else gets out of hand, that will be reported and delt with.

The Forum Rules are as follow:

1) Spamming, Flaming and Abusing other Members
None of the above will be tolerated in any way. Spamming fills the board with junk posts that most people are not interested in reading and degrades the quality of the board. Flaming and abusing other members is just not tolerated and will lead to immediate banning of your username and IP address.

2) Please try to post in accordance with these etiquette guidelines:

Posting Etiquette
* Don't spam (obviously).
* Don't flame others.
* Don't type in ALL CAPITALS LIKE THIS. It is a type of flaming and it is hard to read.
* Try to write in proper sentences to make it easier to read your posts.
* Think before you type. If you are unsure, it is best not to post anything at all until you thought about it.
* If you see spamming, advertising or flaming, best thing to do would be to report the incident to a member of staff by e-mail, the contact form on the main site or to use the bad post alert feature next to the post or thread in question. Don't get involved yourself.
* Don't try to swear or bypass the language filter. Others use the message board as well and may not be pleased at use of swear words. Trying to bypass the swear filter may also get you banned.

3) No advertising
We don't allow advertising of other sites in your posts, if you have a personal (non commercial) website or forum, generally we allow you to place the URL in your signature. However we reserve the right to remove these URLs at any point and without notice.

4) No scamming
Anyone caught trying to gain another members password for this board or for anything else (for example an online game) will immediately be banned.

5) No Under 13's may post
We do not allow under 13's to have a registered account on SuperCheats.com. If anyone is caught posting on this site who is under 13 they will immediately be deactivated and banned. This is to protect their own privacy. Under 13's must be supervised by a responsible adult when using this website.

6) Team and Clans Posts
Posts related to teams and clans must be made in the Teams and Clans Board (http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?forum=575). Some moderators may allow you to start one thread in their forum for your team or clan (if you want to advertise for members, or if your clan specifically relates to that particular game). But it is at the moderator's discretion.

7) Have Fun
All members must have fun on our message board. Anyone caught whinging, moaning for not generally having fun will immediately be banned, permanently, forever.... Muwhahaha....

So there are the rules, please stick to them. P.S. No. 7) was a joke - but hopefully you are having fun on the boards!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 2 thing you need to worry about, is helping the board. I hope you will help keep this Forum active and have fun!

Thank you.
EspeonDude_, SuperCheats Super Mod

« Last edited by EspeonDude_ on Mar 11th 2007 »

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
super cheater33 Posted at: 16:22 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1389229
super cheater33
+
+
ok i will follow the rules

pokemonmasters gamingparadise team zeldamon X is holding a pokemon tourney
Xein Posted at: 16:15 Jun28 2007 Post ID: 1697938
Xein
+
+
I would like to add something

Do NOT double, triple post.
It is Not need since there is an edit button if you need to say something else then EDIT your post

Heres an Example.
Xein: Anybody want to battle?
Bob: I want to battle!
Bob: What coluseom?
Xein: Please don't double post.
Bob: Sorry i wont do it again.
Bob: Are you there yet? <- Doing this will get you in alot of trouble.

Yeah thats all i have to say

Diamond- Name- XEIN FC- 3823 5547 8764
Battle Revolutiom- name XEIN code 1031 8278 1971
One X Posted at: 16:23 Jun28 2007 Post ID: 1697976
One X
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Please post your Friend Codes, in the Friend Codes Topic. And battle requests in the Pokémon Battle Revolution Offical BATTLE thread.
Dark Chaos� Posted at: 05:53 Aug26 2007 Post ID: 1874989
Dark Chaos�
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shouldn't we just have a seperate Forum for PBR Matches?
Offtopic: One X, I added you so add me, same goes for Xein, Honchcrow, coolcid and nyeem
Me ish .Impact
One X Posted at: 09:31 Aug26 2007 Post ID: 1875181
One X
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
No, becuase this fourm is not as active. I asked Rich that question and got that response.
Darkrai Twilight Posted at: 19:20 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1937209
Darkrai Twilight
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Trust me espeondude I will follow all the rules and help supercheats out the day i become moderator.Thumbs Up
Fwank Posted at: 04:02 Oct02 2007 Post ID: 1937571
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 01-Oct-2007 Darkrai Twilight said:Trust me espeondude I will follow all the rules and help supercheats out the day i become moderator.Thumbs Up
Then read the rules and follow them.
Helper_Monkey Posted at: 14:46 Oct05 2007 Post ID: 1941460
Helper_Monkey
+
+
you should close this to stop uber spamming

either way rules are rules OBEY them
Work at JaGex is being a pain in the ***...why did i ever want the content development team position...oh well ?35k a year aint bad i suppose Smile

@TWIGHLIGHT LINK

YES
Darkrai Twilight Posted at: 17:52 Oct05 2007 Post ID: 1941807
Darkrai Twilight
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 02-Oct-2007 Fwank said:Then read the rules and follow them.
Hello Fwank I do that and I do follow them.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 442612

Post Top
Click to close