Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Pokemon Black Forum Posting Guidlines

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Axionas Posted at: 11:01 Dec28 2010 Post ID: 2945140
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
With Pokemon White and Black having been recently announced, there will undoubtedly be a ton of speculation about what will be in store, so please keep these in mind while discussing the games and making topics:

1. Please keep the discussion to the Pokemon White game itself. That means that speculations, Pokemon White-specific topics, new features of this game, etc. go here. No AR codes, even if for Pokemon White. They go here instead. No trading, even if for White. That goes here. No battling, even if on White. That goes here. I think you've got the idea by now...

2. All rules found here and here apply to this forum.

3. Just to make sure you know, double posts (this includes triple, quadruple posts, etc., too) are not permitted, even if quoting two different things in each post. Just use the "edit" button to put both quotes into one post. Any multiple posts will be deleted.

4. Don't spam. Seriously, nobody wants to see it. I know this is common sense but it has, for some reason, been ignored enough to warrant inclusion in these rules. Don't post titles or comments in all caps, don't flood your post with smilies, and post 3 words per post at the minimum. That isn't so hard, is it?

5. Please don't bump threads over a month old unless there are relatively few new posts in this forum.

6. While we appreciate help reminding people of the rules, please don't. I understand that you're trying to help, but we (the mods) can take care of it on our own, so try not to mini-mod.

7. Regarding the game's name, we appreciate efforts made to bring forum activity up, but please, no topics centered around the subject of race. It's just a flame ground waiting to happen.

Also since the confirmation of the Pokemon Black and White, keep a watch out of fake announcements or anything that isn't from these sites:

Serebii

Bulbapedia

Pokebeach

We are all excited about the newly announced Generation V games getting confirmed but a warning should be announced that if you are unsure about the authenticity of the news, then post it in this topic.

If any moderator has suggestions for these rules, please contact me via msn or open this thread, post, and close it again.

Rules written by rate_me, with parts originally by InvertAlpha, and Forgoten_Scars.
If any moderator has suggestions for these rules, please contact me via msn or open this thread, post, and close it again.

~Axionas
Pokemon Series Hub Moderator for SuperCheats.com
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 607052

Post Top
Click to close