Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

The apsolute 100% truth about Missingno

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

missingno3 Posted at: 21:30 Sep20 2007 Post ID: 1922363
missingno3
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I figured it all out you can disagree thats what forums are about.

What missingno really is? - Missingno is simply the sole core of the game it keeps it running it is, persay the pallet. In pokemon Green it was a much bigger glitch and appeared as a plain wild pokemon from time to time, and the cinnibar island glitch pretty much ruined the game. Now Ninetndo decided to patch it up so they can keep their hands clean with Pokemon red. Blue is the Unites states Green in the Pokemon red format. For pokemon red Nintendo sealed off most of the dire pieces of missingno and sealed the wild glitch. Now this is where it gets interesting why does it appear? Why is cinnibar shore so messed up? Well Nintendo might have fixed allot of glitches BUT they left one problem that was dire out, An uncoded strip of land. That is right and from not being coded correctly it used previous hex numbers to make a wild pokemon appear. Now it has always been a mystery on why does it appear after talking to the coffee man? Cause the game uses an effect that was never used again because of how glitchy it ended up. It gave a hex number and put you on a patch of grass and forces you're characters coding backward and made the pokemon appear. This was always a Caterpie thus the missingno glitch was made once you surf on those shores anything can appear. This is also similer to the Mew Glitches cause. Now you might ask "why is it the sole core?" it was used to make pallets and such they kept it in the game as the pallet and could not take it out or they would have to recode the game all over again.

Why does Missingno have 2 water guns and why is his type? bird? Water gun was the first attack made on the game and it was part of the debug bird was sussposed to be a type but never made the cut. The two ater guns ended up there cause they did the following... They made a new water gun and changed the stats and made a new attack. And there is still a water gun witch was the original and the dubuger the sky attack was to debug attacks that you needed to charge for a turn or something.

---Final Question Answered---
Why does it have a face?- The developers got bored and made it a real pokemon for fun and added the slightly hidden face.

Any comments?
I don't come on SC much these days. It was my first forum, and it will always have a special place in my heart! All the old posts I made before I comprehended English make me smile Smile

Steam:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
spideraman99 Posted at: 21:37 Sep20 2007 Post ID: 1922370
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i got one. whoa

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Resaiden Posted at: 07:52 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995701
Resaiden
+
+
i heard it was a human that isnt true is it?
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden
September 8, 2007-March 25, 2008

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
StarDust shall live Posted at: 07:53 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995703
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
+
you should bump old topics you know!
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

Resaiden Posted at: 08:12 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995740
Resaiden
+
+
i should? im tryin to
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
harlsta Posted at: 08:33 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995779
harlsta
+
+
while u do know its agianst the rules or something any way i got one but it stuffed my game up keeps say it deleted it self so each time i go play it i had to start a new one...luckly at the same time i had yellow version
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
Resaiden Posted at: 08:42 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995798
Resaiden
+
+
hah i remember i neva beat the league without missingno glitch for rare candies lol ecept wen i first played
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

harlsta Posted at: 08:44 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995804
harlsta
+
+
i didnt even know about it until i finshed it like 3 or 4 times lol....i used it on rare candies, masterball and nuggets
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
Resaiden Posted at: 08:47 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995811
Resaiden
+
+
i only used it on candies
have u battled prof. oak its a missingno glitch that i havent discoverd i battled the main character's mom tho lol she was hard a lvl 255 aerodactile is impossible
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

harlsta Posted at: 08:52 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995821
harlsta
+
+
nop how did u do it?? not like i can anymore
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

Resaiden Posted at: 09:14 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995845
Resaiden
+
+
i neva learned how to battle prof. oak lol
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

MewmAn93 Posted at: 14:04 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2101364
MewmAn93
+
+
Not true
rust45 Posted at: 15:03 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2101419
rust45
Post Likes: 1
+
+
How do you get Missingno now?
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Name:Towns FC:0430 7936 6438

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
cheating-is-good Posted at: 18:05 Apr10 2008 Post ID: 2192681
cheating-is-good
+
+
Still use the glitch.

How did you find all that out, it is interesting though. Yes, red does lack Missingno, but it makes up for it with all the super insanely strong level pokemon.

I am trying to increase activity here, that is why I posted this.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close