Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Pokemon Diamond

What's Next?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Flame Prince Posted at: 10:03 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930445
Flame Prince
Post Likes: 0
+
+
pokemon sunlight and pokemon moonlight hey...
well its an okish idea, well your starting poke on sunlight would have to be espeon, and with moonlight umbreon
Moron #5
Fwank Posted at: 10:06 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930448
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
The three fake Pearl/Diamond starters looked really good; they were supposed to be Ghost/Dark/Psychic respectively... man I was looking forward to that.

Even though they're not primary colors and everything...
Flame Prince Posted at: 10:11 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930452
Flame Prince
+
+
the 3 fake P/D starters??
Moron #5
nyeem78 Posted at: 15:34 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930683
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I think they should combine all the games together on the Wii personally. I would like them to create a new world like they did with Sinnoh, but have you travel from region to region like in one of the earlier games I heard. (I started at Ruby & Sapphire)

The could develop other pokemon still and create new types and still have Arceus be the GOD. I mean if they really wanted to milk Pokemon to the Hilt the possibilities are endless with the Technology we have today and the ideas, many of the fans have.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Flame Prince Posted at: 10:11 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931445
Flame Prince
+
+
you taste like me? well how do i taste?
and a pokemon game for Wii? well thats great for you but most people dont have a Wii, so they wouldnt sell as much
Moron #5
coachcline Posted at: 13:21 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931531
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
yeah, i dont have a wii(yet), so a making a pokemon wii game would upset alot of people

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
nyeem78 Posted at: 13:29 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931536
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 28-Sep-2007 coachcline said:yeah, i dont have a wii(yet), so a making a pokemon wii game would upset alot of people
Well they don't have to necessarily make it for the Wii. I only chose the Wii because it had mad technology to pull of a game with that magnitude. If they could get it on the DS just like how I described for the Wii it will be the bomb either way.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

coachcline Posted at: 14:06 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931580
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
heres what you need for an exellent new pokemon game:
new types of starter pokemon.
less psychic legendaries.
a new type, the light type to go with dark.
a region that would remind you of australia.
new dual types.
two rival enemies(like in ruby/sapphire).
the cover legendaries being light and dark types and the third being a combo of both types.
a leader for uxie, mesprit, and azelf as a new legendary.
a gary-like rival.
travel partners.
a female professor.
get rid of dancing in contests.
attracts(the opposite of repels.)
bring back dive as an HM.
better underground activities.
more puzzles.
new evolutions.
new moves.
a design a trainer feature(hats, shirts, jackets, shoes, various accessories, etc.).
new pokeballs.
new egg appearances(like on the show).
more islands.
and at last, the names should be Pokemon Gleam and Pokemon Shadow(all of this plus the features we have on D/P and youve got a great pokemon game.)Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

« Last edited by coachcline on Sep 28th 2007 »

Flame Prince Posted at: 15:52 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931761
Flame Prince
+
+
On 28-Sep-2007 coachcline said:heres what you need for an exellent new pokemon game:
new dual types.
the cover legendaries being light and dark types and the third being a combo of both types.
a gary-like rival.
travel partners.
a female professor.
more puzzles.
new evolutions.
new moves.
a design a trainer feature(hats, shirts, jackets, shoes, various accessories, etc.).
new pokeballs.
more islands.
and at last, the names should be Pokemon Gleam and Pokemon Shadow(all of this plus the features we have on D/P and youve got a great pokemon game.)Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
pokemon gleam and pokemon shadow, well i want shadow!! umbreon will be my star =P
and definately a fit female professer, we could learn alot eh eh
and yh, a diferent egg appearing for diferent types, like a fire egg and ice egg,
basicly all the things we have said into 1 mega game
Moron #5
coachcline Posted at: 18:39 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1932042
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
yes, finally we both agree on something!

jimmy_r Posted at: 20:35 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1932245
jimmy_r
+
+
lol make game more like australia

sounds alright but i still like the idea where u can travel to all the regions in one game kanto,johto,hoen, sinnoh and maybe distand lands off gamecube it would be good if they brought it out on DS but i dont think the game would have enough memory

but then bringing out a new generation of pokemon would make the game crap because it just wouldn't fit in so they have to make one game where it can just keep getting updated and u can just pay for the update
Lugia_Dude Posted at: 21:56 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1932374
Lugia_Dude
+
+
I reckon a silver/gold/crystal remake would be awsome. It would make completing the pokedex in d/p alot easier too.

Or they could make another game similar to d/p, with the storyline a little different. You know, like they did with ruby and sapphire, creating emerald? That would be cool.

If they make a completely new game, a reckon new types would be good, like "Nuke" or "Dead" or "Light". They would be good types. I reckon a different professor, like a chic. And make your rival harder too. And finally, I reckon they should make a new gang of bad guys or two (like ruby/sapphire/emerald) and make them harder.

« Last edited by Lugia_Dude on Sep 28th 2007 »
Proudly paired with the 4 promoted members of my team: Bluestoprm01, RightOn15, galladepwns187, and Machamp1. My "Elite 4"!!!
Join my team!!! "The Elite Trainers" http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=elitetrainers

E-mail: [color=red][email protected]
Fwank Posted at: 00:47 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932561
Fwank
+
+
Then don't let us spoil?

I'm up for a chick professor, and I wouldn't mind if gym leaders leveled up with you to make them harder... along with being able to challenge them repeatedly (but is that exploitable? Perhaps make it an exhibition match with no money or exp involved?)

One rival that's tough like Gary, but we also need some "bad" rival like the one back in GSC...

Urgh, we also need branched storylines; make some battles tough as nails to beat, and depending on the outcome, different things happen... or branched gyms?
Flame Prince Posted at: 03:19 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932615
Flame Prince
+
+
branched gyms? you mean leading to branch pokemon leagues? or what?
i dont see the where the branched gyms would go
and yh a branched story line is kwl, oh hey wait! what if we can choose to rule with good or evil?
id go with evil, me and umbreon, the dark side of the force Evil
the repeat gym battles is in emerald, so yh they should bring that back out, but for some doller too =P
but i think the gyms lvling up to you would be a bit TOO dificult, say you started out with a fire type, and the first type was rock, and they lvled up to your fire type, youd get owned, and you cant normally catch a gd grass/water type at the start anyway, i trained my chimchar till it evolved and learned mach punch, then went for it, so by the first gym i had a lvl 18 monferno, 18 starly, 18 luxio
Moron #5
Fwank Posted at: 11:12 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932973
Fwank
+
+
I think I must mean after you've become the champion...

Branched storyline: same thing as R/S/E in the way that you had to battle magma/aqua and the three legends, but you only get to choose one, so you won't have access to the others once you have chosen, where as your rivals are given the task to chase down the other bad guys... this gives plenty of option, such as a unique area with unique pokemon (depending on choice) and how the story develops depending on which choice you make, or how your rivals develop according to which legends they faced... etc.

Branched gyms was misleading, I was sort of refering to how any gym can be challenged, there's no real restriction to which order you challenge them in, but depending on the number of badges you have, they get more difficult... at the least, this forces the developers to keep the gym puzzles interesting no matter how easy it is... maybe?

This makes wild pokemon an issue though... they'd be all sorts of levels.

Still, I can see it working fine, and it gives the game replay value... the only down side is that there's no new game plus feature...
Honchkrow is pwnage Posted at: 14:38 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933379
Honchkrow is pwnage
+
+
On 28-Sep-2007 coachcline said:heres what you need for an exellent new pokemon game:
new dual types.
a gary-like rival.
travel partners.
a female professor.
more puzzles.
new evolutions.
new moves.
new pokeballs.
more islands.
Australia is like 75% desert, a mountain range, and normal land. That would be like having another orre.
No. I'm Not Back. Click for my DA page.

Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
coachcline Posted at: 18:30 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933742
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
so, thats not bad as long as they make it bigger than orre

Pooly Posted at: 18:44 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933752
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Spam posts by Jaimemin123 deleted

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Honchkrow is pwnage Posted at: 18:52 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933761
Honchkrow is pwnage
+
+
On 29-Sep-2007 coachcline said:so, thats not bad as long as they make it bigger than orre
Orre was huge >_< It seemed small because there were no routes or anyhting besides towns. The landscape would be boring and tedious, and the pokemon selection would be quite limited.
No. I'm Not Back. Click for my DA page.

Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
coachcline Posted at: 19:10 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933782
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
not in my opinion, not enough places to go to, anyway add more forest, mountain, and sea to orre and youve got what i meant by australia like region.

p.s. i didnt mean exactly like australia, but most of it could be like that

p.s.s who likes my new skeleton avatar!? I got it from...Not Talking, dont want people using the same one as me so hah!Not Talking

« Last edited by coachcline on Sep 29th 2007 »

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top
Click to close