Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

i fucked up.. help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

feberh Posted at: 15:06 Sep30 2015 Post ID: 3389515
feberh
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So im using a emulator for my iphone and i tried some codes and i ****** up big time. So now the game does not start its just a white screen and i came pretty far in the game and i dont really feel like reinstalling the game and start over so if anyone has any idea on how i could fix it even if it isnt possible i would love some suggestions.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ucanaunabae Posted at: 10:18 Jan27 2016 Post ID: 3400613
Ucanaunabae
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Are u use many cheat code ? , our android arent like our laptop or computer , ur android might not able to handle all those cheat code, plus cheat code can make a lagg or something like that, the only way to fix its whit clear the chace , than wait for it . Or sorry maybe u should uninstall it , theres no way again except if u not save the game when u using a cheat code
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:06 Mar06 2016 Post ID: 3403710
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You probably got the Bad Egg problem. Bad Egg shows up when you use cheats. It's a glitch from GBA games and as far as I know the only way to get rid of a following reset of the game is putting the bad egg in a box in the pc that you're never gonna open, disable all the cheats, save your game, restard the emulator and load the game. Bad Egg is also often accompanied by an invisible something in your box, you can't check its stats or see it but you can and have to release it. Well... Bad news for you is that since your game already crashed there is nothing you can do about it. You have to restart the game completely by deleting the file and loading a new one. Future hint though, don't abuse cheats, look out for Bad Eggs and make sure to disable cheats whenever you are not using them.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close