Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Maker All Your dreams come true and no im not lying

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Dopeman322 Posted at: 23:10 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 697343
Dopeman322
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
its a pokemon maker probably some of u seen it already and maybe not but i just found it
and it works for fire red and leaf green if u dont know how to use it just click help on the top
right screen u can customize and get any shiny pokemon u want in the game but u need a gameshark
action replay etc. u can go to it and try it ur self here.
http://www.pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html right there enjoy!!!
oh i forgot it works for mostly every pokemon game beside gold silver and blue and red but u can create your own pokemon i just made a blue
mew that obeys u for fire red but try it out is decent. Wait i forgot one thing it works for emerald too BUT everything like the version of your game and gameshark and action replay must match because if u do it wrong u will have bad eggs in your pc thats where u get the pokemon
after u created it and if u do receive a bad egg or the pokemon is not there then shut the game off and reload it dont save it or it will corrupt the game just read the faq just select help on the top right screen and it will tell u everything u need READ IT or u will get a corrupt game permantly im not worried cause i use a visualboyadvanced but it does work if u do it right im just saying that cause i dont want no one blaming me if they mess up well u can go ahead and try it at this website. http://www.pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html dont forget to read the faq!!!
right here
http://www.pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CyD Posted at: 00:20 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 709236
CyD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im not quite sure how to use it and it doesn't have any GSA V3&4 codes.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 14:22 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713136
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where are the Moderators? Two and one posted messages don't reside, be more civilized and write out in fool sentences, you will get more respect that way. (Bleep where are you? :/) BTW this is old news, anyone who’s' head hasn't been placed in the gutter knows this. But thanks for trying >_>. (oh yeah, hello SC ;(
Yawn - what is there to say?
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 14:24 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713142
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Correct you are SS5 Vageto, I'll delete Pokemon_Rocks' spam posts immediately.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Dopeman322 Posted at: 22:58 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713952
Dopeman322
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whats the problem?
pokecrusher Posted at: 14:20 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714450
pokecrusher
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
SPAM-have you heard of it?
Man I just dont know anymore.
Dopeman322 Posted at: 17:50 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714910
Dopeman322
Forum GuestMember
+
+
spam???? wtf u mean spam i know what it is but what do u mean????
CyD Posted at: 19:35 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 715098
CyD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I get how to use it now... NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i typed in the long, long, long, long, long, long, long, code but it was the wrong version!!!!!! man this sucks...
MasterMilotic Posted at: 08:07 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718333
MasterMilotic
+
+
Don't triple post Cyd. You are not new, you should know better.
-posts deleted-

Dopeman:
SPAM, is when you triple post (double, cintruple and so on),
or type something random that has nothing to do with the topic whatsoever. You spammed, so, -posts deleted.
Zapdon Posted at: 09:04 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718406
Zapdon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When i use the code it doesn't allow entry to the pc. I SPENT AN HOUR TYPING CODES IN FOR MY POKE-RUS ZAPDOS!
SS5 vageto Posted at: 10:56 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718542
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You probably typed in the code commands incorrectly, or you used the incorrect formate for the cheating device. Like AR. V3 for a Gameshark or something. A multitude of things that YOU could have did wrong.
CyD Posted at: 12:48 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 720467
CyD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fist of all, i said i was sorry for multiple posts, and second of all, i checked the write gameshark format 4 times! i also triple checked the code. also SS5, its not did, its done. have proper grammer. and if you try to say something like,"well you don't have any punctuation!" or something like that, im in a hurry. your acting like a complete and total N00B.
dark_blaziken Posted at: 14:04 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 720717
dark_blaziken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Umm question for Mod. How many spots are left to be mod here?
MeWtWo RoCkS! BLAzIKeN ToO!
Dopeman322 Posted at: 15:28 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 720984
Dopeman322
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright alright look it probably was da wrong gameshhark or ar version check to see SEE what version it is it took me a while but i got it to work for emerald and fire red its simple once uh u get it idk just **** wit it some more BUT dont save it if u get a bad egg in ur pc
dark_blaziken Posted at: 13:48 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 722451
dark_blaziken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bad Eggs are cool they got Pokerus mines has.
MeWtWo RoCkS! BLAzIKeN ToO!
Dopeman322 Posted at: 18:05 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 723238
Dopeman322
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pokerus like raises the stats faster right well ive been playiin crystal right now i just beat red and emerald. hey also cant mew and celebi be caught in the japensese version of emerald and fire red including crystal/G/S/ and yeah i now that they cant be caught in the us versions unless u have a gameshark or a nintendo event but i heard they can be caught in J versions without any gameshark or nintendo events how come japenses make the us versions like that the bastards why cant they just put mew and celebi in the game why make it soooo hard to catch why then people would stop asking how u get mew how get celbie idk im out.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 18:05 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 723240
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Mar-2006 CyD said:fist of all, i said i was sorry for multiple posts, and second of all, i checked the write gameshark format 4 times! i also triple checked the code. also SS5, its not did, its done. have proper grammer. and if you try to say something like,"well you don't have any punctuation!" or something like that, im in a hurry. your acting like a complete and total N00B.
Oh, it's you'(re); n00b. Why don't you shut your mouth, squirt. Apperently you make mistakes also, and if you're going to use periods add caps in the proper key spots of all your sentances. KTANXBI! The Pokémon Maker shouldn't be used for anything, it's cheap. People abuse it's power to max out stats, and creating what we know to be a "Pefect Pokémon". Although it's good for normal EV and IV set ups. (As long as you don't go over 255)
Dopeman322 Posted at: 17:33 Mar07 2006 Post ID: 725196
Dopeman322
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo dog dont ever tell me to shut my mouth so go **** off i was asking a question but no u had to come along and **** it up.
CyD Posted at: 18:16 Mar07 2006 Post ID: 725380
CyD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no, he was... typing to me. i knew he would say something about my grammer or something like that. so, if he wants it so bad-- I never said that I was perfect, I just said that I made sure it was right. Maybe I used the wrong gameshark or something, but pinning it all on me (especially when you yourself said that the pokemon maker wasn't very good)- even though I said I MADE SURE, was a totally unfair statement. Next time, think before you say stupid things.

P.S. Just in case he was joking: Ha Ha.
golden fighter Posted at: 13:42 Mar08 2006 Post ID: 726597
golden fighter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pokerus is cool but you have to be lucky to get it. i know you get it in route 17 but how do you get it 1.catch a pokemon with it or
2.just catch it from being there?
live to fight, fight to live
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close