Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Make up a new pokeball

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
50cent11172 Posted at: 19:24 May16 2006 Post ID: 829275
50cent11172
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
mine is catch all pokemon in the world with on God Ball
50cent11172
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hiinthesky16000 Posted at: 22:20 May16 2006 Post ID: 829479
hiinthesky16000
+
+
grass ball: special for grass
fire ball: special for fire
and so on..
leaf's PokePet

[color=#00FFFF]ivy the level 16
Magnet5077 Posted at: 12:39 May17 2006 Post ID: 829925
Magnet5077
+
+
Well, I have a super mega ultra master ball some one can use if they want it, it will cost 5,000 US 5050.75 CAN
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
NewbBot Posted at: 16:10 May20 2006 Post ID: 834021
NewbBot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NewbBall:Raises Water/Grass moves.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/...?act=idx

Shadow148 Posted at: 18:00 May22 2006 Post ID: 837040
Shadow148
+
+
3 dumb and usless balls.

1.The PoisonBall-makes every pokemon caught with this ball lowered down to level 1 and have 1 attack, 1 defense, 1 speed, ect.
2.The BadBall-makes every pokemon caught turn into a Bad Egg and sent to your PC. Can even catch trainers pokemon and adds data to pokedex.(isn't there a Gameshark cheat like that?)
3.The SimpsonBall-turns pokemon caught into a random Simpson character!(If you love the Simpsons, it wouldn't be usless.)

« Last edited by Shadow148 on Jun 2nd 2006 »
PokemonPro Posted at: 01:05 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 849723
PokemonPro
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*Ball- The * Can be replaced with any regular ball ( UltraBall, Luxury Bal, exc. EXCEPT FOR MasterBall!!)
Example- *Ball- Which ball do you choose? So, you with to have a *TimeBall? Yes
No
PAYNE IS KING. Posted at: 23:35 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857825
PAYNE IS KING.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
StupidZubatBall-when you go into a cave, look for a zubat. Catch it.It catches all the Zubats that are in the cave and sends them to a random trainers PC. Then the trainers comes and battles you. if you beat all of his level 16 zubats, he supplies you with 6,000+ rare candies and Master balls and thanks you for giving him the worst pokemon in the world and says hes gonna go fight the elite four.

DeathtoZubat Ball- look for a zubat.catch it.It catches all of them in the game and then spikes come in through the sides of the ball and kill the Zubats.

« Last edited by PAYNE IS KING. on Jun 7th 2006 »
brian master Posted at: 01:54 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 862319
brian master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where do you make it[u][/u][color=red][/color]
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 18:45 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863392
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
RS ball (just like the GS ball!!!!!!!!!!!)- the cost 50,000 BUT it catches legendary pokemon (rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, all the regies, latios and latias) without fail and ranks bettween ultra ball and masterball (closer to master ball) against regular pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
GothicPunk99 Posted at: 23:30 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863721
GothicPunk99
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Donut Ball- A ball that tastes good ad will only catch snorlax without fail! [i][/i]muahahahaha![i][/i]

Trainer Ball- Catches every trainer's pokemon in a cave and you dont have to fight anyother pokemon trainers goin through a cave!

Cave Ball- same as Traier Ball but it captures every single wild pokemon with one ball and releases them so they don't take up space in your pc!

Get-To-The-Other-Side-Of-The-Cave-Or-Forest Ball- as the name implies

Pokedex Ball- completes your pokedex

they all cost $999999!!!! muahahahahahaha!

i could go on forever but I'll limit myself to those
crasher4112 Posted at: 14:39 Jun12 2006 Post ID: 864654
crasher4112
+
+
1. Fireworks Ball- Shoots fireworks out of ball when catches a pokemon

2. Weird Old Man Ball- turns pokemon into a wierd old man after caught

3. Midnight Ball- turns pokemon into my aunt's cat
http://dinogaming.info/
Gamefreak360 Posted at: 14:52 Jun12 2006 Post ID: 864737
Gamefreak360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Infinite Ball-Same as master ball,catches all POK'eMON without fail and is reusable. Once a POKeMON is caught you can transfer it into a normal POK'e ball *evil laugh*

« Last edited by Gamefreak360 on Jun 12th 2006 »
Darklightness1 Posted at: 15:04 Jun12 2006 Post ID: 864790
Darklightness1
+
+
black ball-catches poke without fail but makes them shiny and makes them faint
~AshKetchup~ Posted at: 22:02 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868682
~AshKetchup~
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SacredBall-This pokeball is very special and more powerful than a MasterBall! This ball catches any ball without fail of course, but this one is more special. It makes your Pokemon Shiny and raises all it stats to its limit! Your Pokemon will be be the most powerful of all the rest! The other thing that makes this ball special is that their are only 3 that exist! Their use to be 23 more of them witch in total were 26.(if you don't already know, there are 23 legendary pokemon)The SacredBall were given to 23 special trainers and each of them caught one legendary Pokemon. Another thing, the SacredBall was so powerful that the Pokemon that were captured turned back on their trainer. These 23 trainers were killed. The other 3 Pokeballs had another purpose. They were pure white with Diamonds and Pearls. The other 23 were black, silver, and gold with many jewels on it such as Rubys, Sapphires, and Emeralds. Their were also designs of leafs, blu water, and fire made of crystals. As I was saying, those other SacredBalls were pure and used to capture three special Pokemon. They were Pokemon of these three specia elements: Grass, Fire,and Water. They sealed the legendary Pokemon and scattered them all over the world which is why they are rare to encounter and why it is very hard to find a shiny. Their power was taken away and the SacredBalls were destroyed except three. The three SacredBalls exploded and scattered into peices all over the Cave of Origin, Sacred Forest,and Mt.Ember. The SacredBall is very unique...

« Last edited by ~AshKetchup~ on Jun 19th 2006 »
mathater Posted at: 16:39 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871344
mathater
+
+
On 14-Jun-2006 ~AshKetchup~ said:SacredBall-This pokeball is very special and more powerful than a MasterBall! This ball catches any ball without fail of course, but this one is more special. It makes your Pokemon Shiny and raises all it stats to its limit! Your Pokemon will be be the most powerful of all the rest! The other thing that makes this ball special is that their are only 3 that exist! Their use to be 23 more of them witch in total were 26.(if you don't already know, there are 23 legendary pokemon)The SacredBall were given to 23 special trainers and each of them caught one legendary Pokemon. Another thing, the SacredBall was so powerful that the Pokemon that were captured turned back on their trainer. These 23 trainers were killed. The other 3 Pokeballs had another purpose. They were pure white with Diamonds and Pearls. The other 23 were black, silver, and gold with many jewels on it such as Rubys, Sapphires, and Emeralds. Their were also designs of leafs, blu water, and fire made of crystals. As I was saying, those other SacredBalls were pure and used to capture three special Pokemon. They were Pokemon of these three specia elements: Grass, Fire,and Water. They sealed the legendary Pokemon and scattered them all over the world which is why they are rare to encounter and why it is very hard to find a shiny. Their power was taken away and the SacredBalls were destroyed except three. The three SacredBalls exploded and scattered into peices all over the Cave of Origin, Sacred Forest,and Mt.Ember. The SacredBall is very unique...
thats just plain fuc*ing dumbas* bullshi* man

my pokeball would be everything pokeball it can never fail, once you buy it you get all in the pokedex, you also get all those pokemon, then they all turn lv infinity, all is maxed, now it is up to you to wipe out ppl I like to call the dumb battle fronteer (cant spell it) and did I mention that they never get a bad status and confusion dosent work either! sold at: your backuptcy

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

« Last edited by mathater on Jun 16th 2006 »
~AshKetchup~ Posted at: 17:30 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871446
~AshKetchup~
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Jun-2006 mathater said:thats just plain fuc*ing dumbas* bullshi* man

my pokeball would be everything pokeball it can never fail, once you buy it you get all in the pokedex, you also get all those pokemon, then they all turn lv infinity, all is maxed, now it is up to you to wipe out ppl I like to call the dumb battle fronteer (cant spell it) and did I mention that they never get a bad status and confusion dosent work either! sold at: your backuptcy

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok-.-
shinny zapdos Posted at: 17:41 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871464
shinny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
+
don't post three words or less it's spam

thanks to Cross Stinger for the avy and sigSmile
hunter15shadow Posted at: 17:48 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871478
hunter15shadow
+
+
Random Ball- when choosen It will randomly turn into a current pokeball. Price 10000

Options of what it will turn into
50%- Pokeball
20%- Great ball
15%- Ultra ball
10%- Timer Ball
5%- Master Ball
Skitty5 Posted at: 18:38 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871524
Skitty5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Spam? What kind of spam? Hickory smoked? All-beef? Tuna flavored?

(Just kidding. I know what you really mean.)

Pinkball: Works just like a masterball, only the ball is pink, and the pokemon caught with them turn random shades of pink.
Someday cats will rule the world.
joeysback036 Posted at: 21:39 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 894274
joeysback036
Forum GuestMember
+
+
someone probly already said -.-....but iwould make a shiny ball...has a very low chance of catching, but it turns the pokemon into a shiny pokemon...and if u catch a shiny with it...well...it turns normal...
Displaying Page 4 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close