Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Pokemon Black and White 2?

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 19:03 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096602
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
It seems the third installment of gen 5 has been announced and it looks well different. ._.

I would of thought it was fake myself it they hadn't of said it was announced by Junichi Masuda. Here the link to what Serebii knows about these new games.

http://serebii.net/black2white2/

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Axionas Posted at: 19:04 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096603
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Oh god no. D:

It's like giving FF-13 a sequel! oh wait...
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 20:02 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096611
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
I don't get it.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Traffic Monger Posted at: 22:06 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096629
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ninetailed Fox said:I don't get it.

It's basically this generation's Platinum/Emerald, only they decided to release two versions this time so they can make more money. I don't like that concept at all. That being said I'm probably still gonna buy it haha.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
steelersrock01 Posted at: 22:27 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096634
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 154
+
+
Ugh. There's no need for two games. The whole point (for me at least) of the third game was to be able to catch the Pokemon I couldn't in the other version I had. With two games, there'll likely be version-exclusive Pokemon again :/
DSaxon69 Posted at: 08:56 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096717
DSaxon69
+
+
Everyone is going to have their opinions on the 2 new Pokemon games being released. There will be the people that say it is a very stupid idea and that it is ridiculous, but most will still buy it, and there will be the people that say it is a very interesting idea and that they will buy it no matter what. I, myself, like the idea of having two new games as a sequel rather than the just one. I feel maybe it will be an interesting experience and hopefully a new story behind the new games. The only that disappoints me is that it isn't for the 3DS , I do not want to wait for years to get a game for the 3DS.
InvertAlpha Posted at: 13:35 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096809
InvertAlpha
FISTS OF JUSTICE
+
+
HAY GUISE, did you notice that I didn't try to get the new forums made with me as a mod unlike that last three game announcements?

Well, I didn't. It's not that I don't care, it's because it wouldn't be worth it anyway since the staff wants as low as possible. (not a rip on the staff, it's just a fact)

ANYWAYS, I hear a lot of people (figures) speculating Hoenn would be in here...I'm not so sure about that. =/
Join me at the Top! The Apex of Pokemon!

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
steelersrock01 Posted at: 16:49 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096863
steelersrock01
+
+
I've always wanted a game where you could go to all five regions and catch every pokemon without having to trade. It's such a pain. Obviously this isn't it, but that's what I'd like to see one day.
anubisgod29 Posted at: 19:35 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096902
anubisgod29
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I like the idea of black/white having a sequels. I hope they come out soon.

oops. well, Mewtwo says "I like to wear shorts cause they're comfy and easy to wear". Lucario says, "Holy crud, where're my shorts at man?!" Mew says, "Ooh, such lovely legs!" LOL

my 3DS FC is 3883-5881-5417
steelersrock01 Posted at: 19:41 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096904
steelersrock01
+
+
Well, the Japanese releases June 2012, so hopefully we get it in either fall 2012 or early 2013. I just hope it brings something new to the table.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Feb 26th 2012 »
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 15:09 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097005
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
Looks like US and Europe will get it in the Fall.

Traffic Monger Posted at: 15:31 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097006
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
steelersrock01 said:I've always wanted a game where you could go to all five regions and catch every pokemon without having to trade. It's such a pain. Obviously this isn't it, but that's what I'd like to see one day.

In a perfect world Nintendo wouldnt be so greedy haha. I mean, Masuda pretty much said outright that Ruby and Sapphire would be remade so there's another duo

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Glaceon Posted at: 15:48 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097010
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Two games is what got me the most. I'm actually surprised. Frankly, I never buy both games no matter what. I just don't quite understand why two games.

Also, why doesn't Nintendo make this for the 3DS?
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
steelersrock01 Posted at: 16:37 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097016
steelersrock01
+
+
Glaceon said:Also, why doesn't Nintendo make this for the 3DS?
Yeah, that surprised me too.
You would think that a new Pokémon game to tell bunch of new systems for Nintendo. Seems like they really dropped the ball with that one.A new Pokémon game might actually make me by the 3DS. Nothing else on the system really makes the want to buy one.
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 19:13 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097086
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
I kinda bought the 3DS expecting it to be for it. But Ninetendo did say they would keep making games for the DS.

steelersrock01 Posted at: 19:27 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097089
steelersrock01
+
+
Yes, but you would think with a money machine such as Pokemon they would use it to sell some new systems. I'm sure lots of people would buy the system just for Pokemon.

Also excuse the spelling errors in my last post, I was trying out some speech recognition software and as you can see, it didn't pick up everything perfectly lol.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Feb 27th 2012 »
drybones81397 Posted at: 18:10 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097231
drybones81397
+
+
Whichever one has the Kyurem-Zekrom on the front.
I was expected a game like Platinum to be released. I love Kyurem, too.

Uhh... I have nothing of value to offer in this sentence...
--drybones81397
cod is amazing!! Posted at: 17:19 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3098152
cod is amazing!!
+
+
you never cease to make me feel like a dumb-a Axi....lol, wish i had seen this thread first!

i would say it was garbage and they are taking it to far, but i am gonna be honest with myself. i am totally gonna buy one of them whether i like it or not! its just the nature of the pokemon brand name.

« Last edited by cod is amazing!! on Mar 1st 2012 »
Pure Win.

Do hard things. Never leave your man card at the door.
Kyurem666 Posted at: 11:20 Mar31 2012 Post ID: 3104518
Kyurem666
+
+
steelersrock01 said:Yeah, that surprised me too.
You would think that a new Pok?mon game to tell bunch of new systems for Nintendo. Seems like they really dropped the ball with that one.A new Pok?mon game might actually make me by the 3DS. Nothing else on the system really makes the want to buy one.

I have both the 3DS and Nintendo DS, so that I can remind myself just why I bought the 3DS. On non-3D games, such as Pokemon Black & White, I doubt many people would notice it but the graphics appear much smoother on the 3DS than on the regular DS/DS lite. I suffered from RSI a little while back and playing on the Nintendo DS caused it to become worse, whereas on the 3DS I had little to no problem at all.

I just thought to share.

EDIT: My apologies, I never mentioned anything in relation to the topic at hand. I do hope they begin to introduce knew evolved forms into these games, as I had anticipated since the release of Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum. An evolution of Gyarados would be absolutely amazing.

« Last edited by Kyurem666 on Mar 31st 2012 »
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted at: 13:53 Apr05 2012 Post ID: 3105392
Will d (mr ramdom)
*Insert witty title here*
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Kyurem's forms look stupid if you ask me. I'm interested in how they'll work though.
I hope you do get to travel to Hoenn too. It'd make the game longer, more interesting, plus battling the Player from R/S/E would be fun.

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

Contact me at: [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close